Skip to content

JuJu Smith-Schuster

The Browns Board
54 18 1.8k
  • OK... whomever aint' got shit on Rod Laver...

    Better?

    @tour2ma said:

    OK... whomever aint' got shit on Rod Laver...

    Better?

    The Williams brothers? I mean sisters, but I swear if they didn't play tennis they coulda' tried out for NCAA football. (Nothing sexist there but they bad!)

  • @tour2ma said:

    OK... whomever aint' got shit on Rod Laver...

    Better?

    The Williams brothers? I mean sisters, but I swear if they didn't play tennis they coulda' tried out for NCAA football. (Nothing sexist there but they bad!)

    @mjp28 said:

    The Williams brothers? I mean sisters, but I swear if they didn't play tennis they coulda' tried out for NCAA football. (Nothing sexist there but they bad!)

    Serena is pregnant. How many former NFL players got pregnant?

  • @mjp28 said:

    The Williams brothers? I mean sisters, but I swear if they didn't play tennis they coulda' tried out for NCAA football. (Nothing sexist there but they bad!)

    Serena is pregnant. How many former NFL players got pregnant?

    @the-gipper said:

    Serena is pregnant. How many former NFL players got pregnant?

    I think that would be zero.

  • JuJu @ 52

    DB @ 33

  • Hey look, another guy I thought the Browns should have drafted!

    He goes on a tear against the Lions last night... 7 Rec, 193 Yards, 97 yard TD..

    #MoreFactoryOfSadnessBluners 

    #ShouldHaveTakenJuJu

  • Hey look, another guy I thought the Browns should have drafted!

    He goes on a tear against the Lions last night... 7 Rec, 193 Yards, 97 yard TD..

    #MoreFactoryOfSadnessBluners 

    #ShouldHaveTakenJuJu

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Hey look, another guy I thought the Browns should have drafted!

    He goes on a tear against the Lions last night... 7 Rec, 193 Yards, 97 yard TD..

    #MoreFactoryOfSadnessBluners 

    #ShouldHaveTakenJuJu

    Stupid. You can say that for 100 guys from each draft. Fair to say? He may be no better than the guys we have....but he has BR throwing it to him.

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    Hey look, another guy I thought the Browns should have drafted!

    He goes on a tear against the Lions last night... 7 Rec, 193 Yards, 97 yard TD..

    #MoreFactoryOfSadnessBluners 

    #ShouldHaveTakenJuJu

    Stupid. You can say that for 100 guys from each draft. Fair to say? He may be no better than the guys we have....but he has BR throwing it to him.

    @the-gipper said:

    Stupid. You can say that for 100 guys from each draft. Fair to say?

    It's fair to say this FO Shmucked up and didn't draft JuJu..

    Instead, we traded back and did what we always do..

    But hey, at least Njoku is looking the part. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Stupid. You can say that for 100 guys from each draft. Fair to say?

    It's fair to say this FO Shmucked up and didn't draft JuJu..

    Instead, we traded back and did what we always do..

    But hey, at least Njoku is looking the part. 

    @domcucch1994 said:

    It's fair to say this FO Shmucked up and didn't draft 100 players that we could have had that could have perhaps helped this team.

    Instead, we traded back and did what we always do..

    But hey, at least Njoku is looking the part. 

    FIFY

  • Hey look, another guy I thought the Browns should have drafted!

    He goes on a tear against the Lions last night... 7 Rec, 193 Yards, 97 yard TD..

    #MoreFactoryOfSadnessBluners 

    #ShouldHaveTakenJuJu

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Hey look, another guy I thought the Browns should have drafted!

    He goes on a tear against the Lions last night... 7 Rec, 193 Yards, 97 yard TD..

    #MoreFactoryOfSadnessBluners 

    #ShouldHaveTakenJuJu

    Do you live in the past all the time or just with the Browns?  

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    It's fair to say this FO Shmucked up and didn't draft 100 players that we could have had that could have perhaps helped this team.

    Instead, we traded back and did what we always do..

    But hey, at least Njoku is looking the part. 

    FIFY

    @the-gipper said:

    FIFY

    Oh Suck a fatty!

    Just say it. Sashi and DePo are incompetent fuks who miss on the majority of their draft picks..

  • @the-gipper said:

    FIFY

    Oh Suck a fatty!

    Just say it. Sashi and DePo are incompetent fuks who miss on the majority of their draft picks..

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Oh Suck a fatty!

    Just say it. Sashi and DePo are incompetent fuks who miss on the majority of their draft picks..

    Ergo.....the FIFY.   There could have been 100 guys they could have taken....any and every one of which your ilk would bitch about not taking.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Amarah Darboh for me

    He has an extra muscle in his forearms

    15605884-large.jpg

    WarlikeSillyAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle.g

    @mld-woody said:

    He has an extra muscle in his forearms

    15605884-large.jpg

    it is a muscle.....his girlfriend's D.I.C.K. muscle.

    Shmuck michigan. every sure-fire pick from them that we've decided to draft has produced S.H.I.T.E.

  • Stereotypical possession WR who is a classic example of does everything very damn good. He's a day one type of guy who catches everything. I'd agree WR in the first three picks is "meh" to me, but this dude is a baller.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Stereotypical possession WR who is a classic example of does everything very damn good. He's a day one type of guy who catches everything. I'd agree WR in the first three picks is "meh" to me, but this dude is a baller.

    Man, I never go back to pat myself on the back but I literally called this one to the letter. 

  • I'll wait for you all to dig up all of the posts where you were wrong as well. Just to be fair.

  • Had they drafted Njoku and we taken Smith-Schuster, the results would be the same. 

    Context matters. 

  • I'll wait for you all to dig up all of the posts where you were wrong as well. Just to be fair.

    @mld-woody said:

    I'll wait for you all to dig up all of the posts where you were wrong as well. Just to be fair.

    I defended the fudge outta taking Trent Richardson, you can take that to the bank haha.

  • @mld-woody said:

    He has an extra muscle in his forearms

    15605884-large.jpg

    it is a muscle.....his girlfriend's D.I.C.K. muscle.

    Shmuck michigan. every sure-fire pick from them that we've decided to draft has produced S.H.I.T.E.

    @miktoxic said:

    it is a muscle.....his girlfriend's D.I.C.K. muscle.

    Shmuck michigan. every sure-fire pick from them that we've decided to draft has produced S.H.I.T.E.

    So maybe the problem is us and not Michigan.

    I’ll never get the rationale behind a bunch of old butt grown men hating on a kid because of where he went to college.

  • @miktoxic said:

    it is a muscle.....his girlfriend's D.I.C.K. muscle.

    Shmuck michigan. every sure-fire pick from them that we've decided to draft has produced S.H.I.T.E.

    So maybe the problem is us and not Michigan.

    I’ll never get the rationale behind a bunch of old butt grown men hating on a kid because of where he went to college.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    So maybe the problem is us and not Michigan.

    I’ll never get the rationale behind a bunch of old butt grown men hating on a kid because of where he went to college.

     like you know who i am flippin T.A.R.D......if you think i'm some over-the-top buckeye fan ur wrong.

    yeah the prob is with the browns. they haven't had some someone that could pick their butt correctly let alone a draft pick since before you were born.

    and i ain't that old FOOL. i just made my money young son and got out when the gettin was good.

    a lot of people talk a lot of s.h.i.t.e. but never deliver. everyone here is so 'man of their word' and don't do nuttin. you come to NYC in the mid 90s where you'd get stabbed for bumping into the wrong person in times square with close to nuthin in ur pockets and let's see how you do mr. country fuggin bumpkin.

    old fuggin men. i betcha your friends would rather hang with any of us 'old' men than some big mouth washed up ball boy who read someone else's playbook one night under the covers with a flashlight.

  • I'll wait for you all to dig up all of the posts where you were wrong as well. Just to be fair.

    @mld-woody said:

    I'll wait for you all to dig up all of the posts where you were wrong as well. Just to be fair.

    i'm wrong with something most everyday of life so far...........get used to it.

    then be able to laugh sh.i.t off like a rain drop on a london fog.

    w/o mich there would be no oh state and vice versa.