Skip to content

Gerbil Peppers tests positive ...

The Browns Board
32 15 882
  • Looks like it's time to ban the plague that is water.

  • Oh hey, look at me starting threads on peppers again. Since I'm the only one that brings him up...

    If it was weed, he's an idiot, and I hope he learns his lesson. With him going through all he has (father in jail, older brother murdered, doing all of this for his mom) I'd hope he'd know better. But people make dumb mistakes.

    If it was truthfully a diluted sample from pounding Gatorades to combat illness and cramps, that's unfortunate.

    Either way, it is going to cost him. He'll probably fall out of the first. Someone is going to get a hell of a steal in the second though.

  • It should be obvious that he and Foster were in a water machinegun fight at point blank range (have you seen those things?-had my grandson's birthday party Sat. and those things are awesome in a waterfight). 😁

  • Buncha no good thugs playing in the B1G...

  • Per Bill Polian: "NO ONE who has ever tested positive for drugs at the combine has ever been successful in the NFL". He limited that statement to just "the combine", but it is what it is.

  • Buncha no good thugs playing in the B1G...

    Since things come in threes, someone owes us one...

    We could start a pool... I'll take MSU's McDowell for a Big 10 trifecta...

    @wargograw said:

    Buncha no good thugs playing in the B1G...

    Hey! They're VERY good...

  • Per Bill Polian: "NO ONE who has ever tested positive for drugs at the combine has ever been successful in the NFL". He limited that statement to just "the combine", but it is what it is.

    @the-gipper said:

    Per Bill Polian: "NO ONE who has ever tested positive for drugs at the combine has ever been successful in the NFL". He limited that statement to just "the combine", but it is what it is.

    Warren Sapp, Randy Moss, Justin Houston, Telvin Smith, etc. seem to have done and currently are doing o.k.

    Polian might have been exaggerating just a fuzz.

  • Also he tested for a diluted sample, which is treated like a failed test. He didn't test positive for any substance. Though I realize it's easier for many on here to just say "Peppers tested positive!"

  • Also he tested for a diluted sample, which is treated like a failed test. He didn't test positive for any substance. Though I realize it's easier for many on here to just say "Peppers tested positive!"

    @mld-woody said:

    Also he tested for a diluted sample, which is treated like a failed test. He didn't test positive for any substance. Though I realize it's easier for many on here to just say "Peppers tested positive!"

    Well, as I understand it, the NFL considers that a positive test. They have suspended players for it from what I recall.

  • They consider it a failed test, yes.

  • Good news, we can land him with the 1st pick in the 2nd round

  • Good news, we can land him with the 1st pick in the 2nd round

    @clevfan4life said:

    Good news, we can land him with the 1st pick in the 2nd round

    Which is about as early as I would have wanted to take him anyway.

  • Good news, we can land him with the 1st pick in the 2nd round

    @clevfan4life said:

    Good news, we can land him with the 1st pick in the 2nd round

    Right, what if they free fall?.......Ill take the diluted talent behind door #2 please.......2.1 Foster.......2.20 The gerbil.....

    Id do it in a hot second....

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Good news, we can land him with the 1st pick in the 2nd round

    Right, what if they free fall?.......Ill take the diluted talent behind door #2 please.......2.1 Foster.......2.20 The gerbil.....

    Id do it in a hot second....

    @mudfly said:

    Right, what if they free fall?.......Ill take the diluted talent behind door #2 please.......2.1 Foster.......2.20 The gerbil.....

    Id do it in a hot second....

    Your big winner in all this? Adoree Jackson 🙂. Sounds like getting up from 33 for a 5th year option QB. may cost almost the same as a few spots up from 12? Damn Combine water/ meet "the hot dog waters" of Peppers..Tour, your on the hook diluting waters from Michigan to Indy 😎

  • Foster for sure.

  • After Manziel & Gordon, I don't think our FO will be forcing the issue on guys collecting strikes before they even get in the NFL.

    The Harvard Committee has now got to start producing WINS. Can't do it with guys failing drug tests.

  • Also he tested for a diluted sample, which is treated like a failed test. He didn't test positive for any substance. Though I realize it's easier for many on here to just say "Peppers tested positive!"

    @mld-woody said:

    Also he tested for a diluted sample, which is treated like a failed test. He didn't test positive for any substance. Though I realize it's easier for many on here to just say "Peppers tested positive!"

    easy snowflake. He diluted it because he got high.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Also he tested for a diluted sample, which is treated like a failed test. He didn't test positive for any substance. Though I realize it's easier for many on here to just say "Peppers tested positive!"

    easy snowflake. He diluted it because he got high.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    easy snowflake. He diluted it because he got high.

    Which is why it's a failure.

  • After Manziel & Gordon, I don't think our FO will be forcing the issue on guys collecting strikes before they even get in the NFL.

    The Harvard Committee has now got to start producing WINS. Can't do it with guys failing drug tests.

    @orion said:

    After Manziel & Gordon, I don't think our FO will be forcing the issue on guys collecting strikes before they even get in the NFL.

    The Harvard Committee has now got to start producing WINS. Can't do it with guys failing drug tests.

    Manziel and Gordon both had red flags before ever getting close to the NFL.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Good news, we can land him with the 1st pick in the 2nd round

    Right, what if they free fall?.......Ill take the diluted talent behind door #2 please.......2.1 Foster.......2.20 The gerbil.....

    Id do it in a hot second....

    @mudfly said:

    Right, what if they free fall?.......Ill take the diluted talent behind door #2 please.......2.1 Foster.......2.20 The gerbil.....

    Id do it in a hot second....

    I doubt he's still around at pick 52