Skip to content

Gerbil Peppers tests positive ...

The Browns Board
32 15 883
  • Good news, we can land him with the 1st pick in the 2nd round

    @clevfan4life said:

    Good news, we can land him with the 1st pick in the 2nd round

    Right, what if they free fall?.......Ill take the diluted talent behind door #2 please.......2.1 Foster.......2.20 The gerbil.....

    Id do it in a hot second....

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Good news, we can land him with the 1st pick in the 2nd round

    Right, what if they free fall?.......Ill take the diluted talent behind door #2 please.......2.1 Foster.......2.20 The gerbil.....

    Id do it in a hot second....

    @mudfly said:

    Right, what if they free fall?.......Ill take the diluted talent behind door #2 please.......2.1 Foster.......2.20 The gerbil.....

    Id do it in a hot second....

    Your big winner in all this? Adoree Jackson 🙂. Sounds like getting up from 33 for a 5th year option QB. may cost almost the same as a few spots up from 12? Damn Combine water/ meet "the hot dog waters" of Peppers..Tour, your on the hook diluting waters from Michigan to Indy 😎

  • Foster for sure.

  • After Manziel & Gordon, I don't think our FO will be forcing the issue on guys collecting strikes before they even get in the NFL.

    The Harvard Committee has now got to start producing WINS. Can't do it with guys failing drug tests.

  • Also he tested for a diluted sample, which is treated like a failed test. He didn't test positive for any substance. Though I realize it's easier for many on here to just say "Peppers tested positive!"

    @mld-woody said:

    Also he tested for a diluted sample, which is treated like a failed test. He didn't test positive for any substance. Though I realize it's easier for many on here to just say "Peppers tested positive!"

    easy snowflake. He diluted it because he got high.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Also he tested for a diluted sample, which is treated like a failed test. He didn't test positive for any substance. Though I realize it's easier for many on here to just say "Peppers tested positive!"

    easy snowflake. He diluted it because he got high.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    easy snowflake. He diluted it because he got high.

    Which is why it's a failure.

  • After Manziel & Gordon, I don't think our FO will be forcing the issue on guys collecting strikes before they even get in the NFL.

    The Harvard Committee has now got to start producing WINS. Can't do it with guys failing drug tests.

    @orion said:

    After Manziel & Gordon, I don't think our FO will be forcing the issue on guys collecting strikes before they even get in the NFL.

    The Harvard Committee has now got to start producing WINS. Can't do it with guys failing drug tests.

    Manziel and Gordon both had red flags before ever getting close to the NFL.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Good news, we can land him with the 1st pick in the 2nd round

    Right, what if they free fall?.......Ill take the diluted talent behind door #2 please.......2.1 Foster.......2.20 The gerbil.....

    Id do it in a hot second....

    @mudfly said:

    Right, what if they free fall?.......Ill take the diluted talent behind door #2 please.......2.1 Foster.......2.20 The gerbil.....

    Id do it in a hot second....

    I doubt he's still around at pick 52

  • Interesting development on NFL Insiders today...

    The NCAA tests players after their bowl games.

    So Foster was tested after his.

    Was Peppers? He "skipped" his bowl game.

  • @orion said:

    After Manziel & Gordon, I don't think our FO will be forcing the issue on guys collecting strikes before they even get in the NFL.

    The Harvard Committee has now got to start producing WINS. Can't do it with guys failing drug tests.

    Manziel and Gordon both had red flags before ever getting close to the NFL.

    @mld-woody said:

    Manziel and Gordon both had red flags before ever getting close to the NFL.

    Yep.....lots of em.....and they werent just water

    @mld-woody said:

    I doubt he's still around at pick 52

    Me too....but if he was.....Id bite

  • Interesting development on NFL Insiders today...

    The NCAA tests players after their bowl games.

    So Foster was tested after his.

    Was Peppers? He "skipped" his bowl game.

    @tour2ma said:

    Interesting development on NFL Insiders today...

    The NCAA tests players after their bowl games.

    So Foster was tested after his.

    Was Peppers? He "skipped" his bowl game.

    No no no. This isn't some "development".

    Let's say your theory is right. Pepper's skipped the bowl game so he doesn't get tested. Then why does he get dressed and attempt to warm up, show signs he's injured, and then be told he needs to go to the booth. Why go through all of that? Why not just say he doesn't want to play for fear of injury, the same thing other high profile players did?

  • yeah and the more i read about this "dilute" stuff i'm really at a loss. I mean some dude pounds gatorade and the NCAA detects that they charge the player with attempting to hide something. Well last I checked you could pound gatorade till it's comin out yer asshole and you're still gonna test for any PED or Marijuana. So i don't get it.

  • https://twitter.com/joethomas73/status/856659264110292992

    Well Joe Thomas has had a diluted sample before.

  • In a nutshell, there's chemicals that the average healthy person expels regularly. The concentrations are usually within a range that rather predictable to a mean metabolic rate. So a person eating an drinking normally will have urine measurably heavier than water due to these compounds the body passes thru urine. I believe it's specific gravity, which measure the 'density' of a fluid or gas telative to water.

    If you diluted, your basically pissing water...Diluting, referring to reducing the concentration of THC (also creatine, which tips off the labs, and everything else for that matter) in your stream. It takes a massive amount of water to piss dilute....I can say that from experience.

    I don't buy it cause I've been there, but the caveat here is that everyone is different. Metabolic rates have an effect on the test.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Interesting development on NFL Insiders today...

    The NCAA tests players after their bowl games.

    So Foster was tested after his.

    Was Peppers? He "skipped" his bowl game.

    No no no. This isn't some "development".

    Let's say your theory is right. Pepper's skipped the bowl game so he doesn't get tested. Then why does he get dressed and attempt to warm up, show signs he's injured, and then be told he needs to go to the booth. Why go through all of that? Why not just say he doesn't want to play for fear of injury, the same thing other high profile players did?

    @mld-woody said:

    No no no. This isn't some "development".

    Let's say your theory is right. Pepper's skipped the bowl game so he doesn't get tested. Then why does he get dressed and attempt to warm up, show signs he's injured, and then be told he needs to go to the booth. Why go through all of that? Why not just say he doesn't want to play for fear of injury, the same thing other high profile players did?

    So.... was he tested?

    @mld-woody said:

    https://twitter.com/joethomas73/status/856659264110292992

    Well Joe Thomas has had a diluted sample before.

    Yeah, but we know Joe's a stoner... just look at him. Plus who could possibly fish as much as he does without a little mood enhancer?

    Here's the thing... All NFL players know they will tested at some point during Training Camp... so you don't smoke the couple months prior to reporting.

    Then once you test negative you are free to blaze for another 9 months... just not in public... definitely not when you're being recorded. \

    Oh.... and never transport any in your vehicle... not even "for a friend."

  • I have no idea if he was, because I don't know at one point he's tested. I'm just saying the theory he said he was injured so he could skip a test has a ton of giant holes in it.

    Joe can't smoke, but Peppers obviously does? Based on appearance?

  • The question is not about his motivation to skip the bowl game. It's whether he was tested at all...

    You can bet teams have asked and answered that question. And if the answer was, "Yes," then they now know the results. And if it was, "No," then the teams are digging deeper.

    Personally I could give a flyin' fuck... I put Peppers on my board... just so I could immediately take him off of it.

  • I have no idea if he was, because I don't know at one point he's tested. I'm just saying the theory he said he was injured so he could skip a test has a ton of giant holes in it.

    Joe can't smoke, but Peppers obviously does? Based on appearance?

    @mld-woody said:

    I have no idea if he was, because I don't know at one point he's tested. I'm just saying the theory he said he was injured so he could skip a test has a ton of giant holes in it.

    Joe can't smoke, but Peppers obviously does? Based on appearance?

    Maybe we can get him at #52...if we don't trade that pick. That sounds about right.

    Yea, I would be in favor of taking him at 52.