Skip to content

Potential Target Accused of Sexual Assault

The Browns Board
42 19 1.1k
  • So she does not want to participate in a foursome, but she does want to watch? Wait...............................what?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @texasag1969 said:

    So she does not want to participate in a foursome, but she does want to watch? Wait...............................what?

    Yea, I believe that.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Jesus christ, better offer to take a lie detector test like tommorrow. Only way hisvrep willl be good by thursday

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Last year it was Ezekiel Elliot...these Columbus hoes can't wait for a quick pay day.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Hope and pray it isn't true.

    If it is, harsh punishment. If it isn't - same. False accusations should carry the same weight.

  • Last year it was Ezekiel Elliot...these Columbus hoes can't wait for a quick pay day.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #24

    @roycerolls said:

    Last year it was Ezekiel Elliot...these Columbus hoes can't wait for a quick pay day.

    Have sex with a guy who you know is in for a few million dollar pay day in a few weeks....leads to feelings of supposed "love" (love for the money?) but then he says Sayonara....you get pissed because you see your payday flying out the window, so you get a different idea about how to collect that payday: accuse him of rape. Hope eventually for a big cash settlement. Pride goes out the window when it comes to $$$.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    If it's not true, I hope someone finds her and beats her into a pulp. If it IS true, well...hope he gets convicted.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I'm just here for the comments

  • I'm just here for the comments

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm just here for the comments

    Waiting on WSS?

  • @mld-woody said:

    I'm just here for the comments

    Waiting on WSS?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @tiamat63 said:

    Waiting on WSS?

    Hahaha. But no. Just comparing and contrasting with another thread.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Conley was a greenroom invite. 21 invites went to 20. He has elected not to go to draft at all. Smoke does rise. got to be his agents move. sucks

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Waiting on WSS?

    Hahaha. But no. Just comparing and contrasting with another thread.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @mld-woody said:

    Hahaha. But no. Just comparing and contrasting with another thread.

    In the poli board, by chance?

  • @mld-woody said:

    Hahaha. But no. Just comparing and contrasting with another thread.

    In the poli board, by chance?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @tiamat63 said:

    In the poli board, by chance?

    Oh no. The reactions will be the same. Either from sports affiliation or political/social viewpoint.

    I'm talking about the peppers thread

    Fyi I think this sounds bogus too, but I don't have all of the details. We'll see what happens

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @ghoolie said:

    I told you Garrett was a fucking waste. LMAO.

    You been doing a bit of boozing there, old man?

  • @tour2ma said:

    So we'll see him in about ten years?

    With his very own football, "Wonderboy". 😉

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Well... there goes Ohio State's shot at having three DBs go in Round One....

    @texasag1969 said:

    With his very own football, "Wonderboy". 😉

    Yes! A cow was standing under a rubber tree in his yard when a thunderstorm rolled through and...

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by choco
    #34

    @ghoolie said:

    I told you Garrett was a fucking waste. LMAO.

    Not only a gigantic hypocrite, an immensley stupid one to boot. U even football bro?
  • @ghoolie said:

    I told you Garrett was a fucking waste. LMAO.

    Not only a gigantic hypocrite, an immensley stupid one to boot. U even football bro?
    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #35

    @choco said:

    Not only a gigantic hypocrite, an immensley stupid one to boot. U even football bro?

    I think Ghoolie's just trolling. He can't be that dumb.

    Yeah, Garrett is a guy who would participate in something like that- I DON'T THINK SO!!!! Just peruse his Twitter account for a second. Guaranteed he's going to be zero problem off the field. Rather stay home with the family tomorrow, because the NFL would only allow a set number of guests. Shades of Joe Thomas going fishing draft day. Speaking of Joe, he's probably got one hell of a boat on Lake Erie now. 🙂

    https://twitter.com/MyIesGarrett15

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Reports are that there is a female witness, male witnesses ...and videos, clearing his name from

    these charges. Many teams are investigating, given the police dept fits sending our reports.

    If he falls, I hope he falls to the Browns at 33. I think the kid is completely innocent. The police won't even

    be talking to him until next week. If the charges are bogus, the wench needs to be going to the slammer.

  • Reports are that there is a female witness, male witnesses ...and videos, clearing his name from

    these charges. Many teams are investigating, given the police dept fits sending our reports.

    If he falls, I hope he falls to the Browns at 33. I think the kid is completely innocent. The police won't even

    be talking to him until next week. If the charges are bogus, the wench needs to be going to the slammer.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @calfoxwc said:

    Reports are that there is a female witness, male witnesses ...and videos, clearing his name from these charges. Many teams are investigating, given the police dept fits sending our reports.

    If he falls, I hope he falls to the Browns at 33. I think the kid is completely innocent. The police won't even be talking to him until next week. If the charges are bogus, the wench needs to be going to the slammer.

    Well there's filing a false Police Report for starters...

    Have to admit I flashed back to Winston's "incident" at FSU. His "friends" were watching as well... and one was even videoing. One big settlement later it appeared things weren't so "innocent".

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #38
  • Well... there goes Ohio State's shot at having three DBs go in Round One....

    @texasag1969 said:

    With his very own football, "Wonderboy". 😉

    Yes! A cow was standing under a rubber tree in his yard when a thunderstorm rolled through and...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @tour2ma said:

    Yes! A cow was standing under a rubber tree in his yard when a thunderstorm rolled through and...

    And here I was still under the impression it was a pig under that rubber tree. 😁