Potential Target Accused of Sexual Assault
-
The 10k foot over view is a prospect who was visiting Cleveland is accused of sexual assault. He is supposedly a top prospect, and no name has been released.
-
Just read this. Big surpirse this happened in Cleveland. With us possibly having sonething positive to us and then this stuff happens. Should know soon who it is though.
-
Here is the one piece of deduction that we can perhaps make of this: the person allegedly involved would not be Trubisky.
I say this only because I assume that when MT came here for his "visit"....he would not have had to stay in a hotel room, but would have just stayed at home with his parents.
Or, is that too logical?
-
Here is the one piece of deduction that we can perhaps make of this: the person allegedly involved would not be Trubisky.
I say this only because I assume that when MT came here for his "visit"....he would not have had to stay in a hotel room, but would have just stayed at home with his parents.
Or, is that too logical?
Here is the one piece of deduction that we can perhaps make of this: the person allegedly involved would not be Trubisky.
I say this only because I assume that when MT came here for his "visit"....he would not have had to stay in a hotel room, but would have just stayed at home with his parents.
Or, is that too logical?
I think Mitch has the common courtesy to sexually assault women in a hotel instead of under his parents roof.
That would just be rude.
-
Its somehow Garrett. Or Hooker.
-
Who visited around April 9th?
-
Oh good Lord...
-
Saw Nixon and cook visited around the 3rd
-
I think the bottom line answer will be: The Browns know who it is. And I assume that, despite the vehement denials, that person has been taken off the Browns draft board.
But lets assume it is neither Garrett or Trubisky....which, as far as I am concerned are the only true two targets of the Browns FO draft desires.
If it is anyone else, is it fair to say that the Browns can just go in another direction confidently and without hesitation, and be good with their choice not to take the "May Day in Moscow" guy?

-
I'm pretty sure the player was Roy Hobbs.
-
I'm pretty sure the player was Roy Hobbs.
I'm pretty sure the player was Roy Hobbs.
So we'll see him in about ten years?
-
Rumor is it is Conley from OSU.
NFL Prospect Gareon Conley Accused of Rape, Strongly Denies Allegations
-
-
I'm pretty sure the player was Roy Hobbs.
So we'll see him in about ten years?
-
So she does not want to participate in a foursome, but she does want to watch? Wait...............................what?
-
Oh thank god. Who is this conley fuck now?
-
Oh tje osu cornerback
-
So she does not want to participate in a foursome, but she does want to watch? Wait...............................what?
So she does not want to participate in a foursome, but she does want to watch? Wait...............................what?
Yea, I believe that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
