Skip to content

DRAFT DAY!

The Browns Board
64 23 2.6k
  • LETSSS GOOO MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!

    I took a big shit this morning so I am ready to rock!

    Did you guys take your morning glorys yet?

    @domcucch1994 said:

    I took a big shit this morning so I am ready to rock!

    Did you guys take your morning glorys yet?

    Still waitin'... seems to be a pucker-factor in play...

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    I took a big shit this morning so I am ready to rock!

    Did you guys take your morning glorys yet?

    Still waitin'... seems to be a pucker-factor in play...

    @tour2ma said:

    Still waitin'... seems to be a pucker-factor in play...

    Yep. I'll take one around 7:15 after they announce #1. Could be the worst shit of my life.
  • I think its safe to say that we've officially run out of things to talk about.

  • I think its safe to say that we've officially run out of things to talk about.

    @taco918 said:

    I think its safe to say that we've officially run out of things to talk about.

    Yes.... the draft should be held in March
  • I think its safe to say that we've officially run out of things to talk about.

    @taco918 said:

    I think its safe to say that we've officially run out of things to talk about.

    OK.... no more talk...

  • LOL! 😆 :lol:

  • Nice.

  • So . . . . the theme going through this thread . . . . indicative of what the Draft is going to be like ?

    I find myself wondering how they're going to screw this one up - odds are in favor of it.

    They seem to have a knack of taking what looks to be a good pick and turning it into a bust or a meh . . . who's the C these days (yeah that 1st Rounder doesn't meet the Billing)?

    Either way, whoever we take with our 1's are not likely to play a full Season - pretty good trend of that seems to be established, so don't get too attached . . . .

  • Seems like a good place for hot rumors...

    Chris Mortensen just reported that many team's are finding Jonathan Allen's shoulders "problematic" and have dropped him down their board.

    Pollian expanded that, "The recovery time from shoulder surgery for a DL that's relies on strength, as Allen does, is 8 to 9 months. That's the concern, that his downtime will reduce an exceptional talent to a player with a good career."

  • @taco918 said:

    I think its safe to say that we've officially run out of things to talk about.

    OK.... no more talk...

    @tour2ma said:

    OK.... no more talk...

    That don't compare to my Sandworm.

  • So . . . . the theme going through this thread . . . . indicative of what the Draft is going to be like ?

    I find myself wondering how they're going to screw this one up - odds are in favor of it.

    They seem to have a knack of taking what looks to be a good pick and turning it into a bust or a meh . . . who's the C these days (yeah that 1st Rounder doesn't meet the Billing)?

    Either way, whoever we take with our 1's are not likely to play a full Season - pretty good trend of that seems to be established, so don't get too attached . . . .

    @jafbf said:

    So . . . . the theme going through this thread . . . . indicative of what the Draft is going to be like ?

    I find myself wondering how they're going to screw this one up - odds are in favor of it.

    They seem to have a knack of taking what looks to be a good pick and turning it into a bust or a meh . . . who's the C these days (yeah that 1st Rounder doesn't meet the Billing)?

    Either way, whoever we take with our 1's are not likely to play a full Season - pretty good trend of that seems to be established, so don't get too attached . . . .

    You are making a serious post on this thread? WTF is wrong with you man? This is a place for fart, shit, and dick jokes.

    One time I farted at a girl’s house. I wanted to blame it on the dog, but she didn’t have one; so I blamed it on the fish. She looked at me and said, ‘Fish don’t fart.’ I replied, ‘How do you know, you stupid cunt?’ We laughed for an hour over that one, then we sixty-nined. While we were sixty-nining, she farted. I said, ‘That darn fish again!’ She said, ‘The joke’s over, scumbag,’ and bit my balls.”

  • the turtle's head is coming out of the shell.

  • Also seems like a good place for planned meals, wardrobe etc...

    Pregame warmups...

    post-2853-0-80698800-1493321578_thumb.jpg post-2853-0-02223800-1493321594_thumb.jpg

    Meal: Ribeye, Asparagus and Baked (Zapped) Potato

    Steak is prepped, slated and peppered, and "drying" in the fridge until ~17:00 CDT when it will be removed to approach room temp.

    post-2853-0-71267300-1493321122_thumb.jpg post-2853-0-57791800-1493321136_thumb.jpg

    h, if I only knew for sure...

    post-2853-0-94826000-1493321170_thumb.jpg

    "Game" uni... and she's a "virgin". I'm hoping the Mfg location is an omen...

    post-2853-0-00843500-1493321662_thumb.jpg post-2853-0-97674800-1493321670_thumb.jpg

    ... and just in case of emergency....

    post-2853-0-60523200-1493321719_thumb.jpg

  • Also seems like a good place for planned meals, wardrobe etc...

    Pregame warmups...

    post-2853-0-80698800-1493321578_thumb.jpg post-2853-0-02223800-1493321594_thumb.jpg

    Meal: Ribeye, Asparagus and Baked (Zapped) Potato

    Steak is prepped, slated and peppered, and "drying" in the fridge until ~17:00 CDT when it will be removed to approach room temp.

    post-2853-0-71267300-1493321122_thumb.jpg post-2853-0-57791800-1493321136_thumb.jpg

    h, if I only knew for sure...

    post-2853-0-94826000-1493321170_thumb.jpg

    "Game" uni... and she's a "virgin". I'm hoping the Mfg location is an omen...

    post-2853-0-00843500-1493321662_thumb.jpg post-2853-0-97674800-1493321670_thumb.jpg

    ... and just in case of emergency....

    post-2853-0-60523200-1493321719_thumb.jpg

    @tour2ma said:

    Also seems like a good place for planned meals, wardrobe etc...

    Pregame warmups...

    attachicon.gifPregame.JPG attachicon.gifSnacks plus.JPG

    Meal: Ribeye, Asparagus and Baked (Zapped) Potato

    Steak is prepped, slated and peppered, and "drying" in the fridge until ~17:00 CDT when it will be removed to approach room temp.

    attachicon.gifSteak 01.JPG attachicon.gifSteak 02.JPG

    h, if I only knew for sure...

    attachicon.gifMaybe.JPG

    "Game" uni... and she's a "virgin". I'm hoping the Mfg location is an omen...

    attachicon.gifUni 01.JPG attachicon.gifUni 02.JPG

    ... and just in case of emergency....

    attachicon.gifIN case of emergency.JPG

    whoa you did all that with your flip phone

  • Xmas ale in April? You Savage!

  • Xmas ale in April? You Savage!

    @choco said:

    You Savage!

    Please dont use that word on draft day.....danka....😉

  • got a couple of bottles of dom left the other 2 went to the wayside in drunken mayham,been waiting to pop one open maybe tonight is the night

  • sydS syd

    @tour2ma said:

    Also seems like a good place for planned meals, wardrobe etc...

    Pregame warmups...

    attachicon.gifPregame.JPG attachicon.gifSnacks plus.JPG

    Meal: Ribeye, Asparagus and Baked (Zapped) Potato

    Steak is prepped, slated and peppered, and "drying" in the fridge until ~17:00 CDT when it will be removed to approach room temp.

    attachicon.gifSteak 01.JPG attachicon.gifSteak 02.JPG

    h, if I only knew for sure...

    attachicon.gifMaybe.JPG

    "Game" uni... and she's a "virgin". I'm hoping the Mfg location is an omen...

    attachicon.gifUni 01.JPG attachicon.gifUni 02.JPG

    ... and just in case of emergency....

    attachicon.gifIN case of emergency.JPG

    whoa you did all that with your flip phone

    @syd said:

    whoa you did all that with your flip phone

    Nope... a box Kodak...

    @choco said:

    Xmas ale in April? You Savage!

    Figure it won't stay good forever...

    Last of my election wager losings...

  • @syd said:

    whoa you did all that with your flip phone

    Nope... a box Kodak...

    @choco said:

    Xmas ale in April? You Savage!

    Figure it won't stay good forever...

    Last of my election wager losings...

    @tour2ma said:

    Nope... a box Kodak...

    Now....if there was only a photomat close by....

  • just had it on nfl network,was carl weathers just hitting on mahommes 16 year old sister ?