DRAFT DAY!
-
Now....if there was only a photomat close by....
Pffft... have my own darkroom... or I did in my previous house...
Howdy. Been a while. Just wanted to wish you guys best of luck tonight. And if you end up picking another Aggie tonight, I hope he turns out much better than last time.
Howdy... please tell me you are not saying there's a chance it could be worse...
-
We've got a 1st (#25) and two 2nd's this year - not sure what the 3rds are there are few I think.
Next year so far we have two 1's, three 2's, and I don't know how many 3's.
Maybe their objective to push out Draft picks until they end up with all the #1's or something . . . .
We've got a 1st (#25) and two 2nd's this year - not sure what the 3rds are there are few I think.
Next year so far we have two 1's, three 2's, and I don't know how many 3's.
Maybe their objective to push out Draft picks until they end up with all the #1's or something . . . .
Well, you know, that is not necessarily so bad. As has been noted, like over 50% of Hall of Famers were first round picks. If you really want quality players, your best bet is to get them in round 1.
-
GUUUYYSSS!!!!
JABRRIIILLLLLLLLLL
I thought perhaps #33. But I am OK with him at #25.
-
-
Don't want to start a new thread for this, but it sounds like Barnidge was just let go . . .
Don't want to start a new thread for this, but it sounds like Barnidge was just let go . . .
Why not... we need three.
Just heard the Browns talked with the Bengals about AJ McCarron (sp?)
Also MKC hit speed dial for another run at the Pats...
Actually would be funny if Sashi had her place the call.
-
Don't want to start a new thread for this, but it sounds like Barnidge was just let go . . .
Why not... we need three.
Just heard the Browns talked with the Bengals about AJ McCarron (sp?)
Also MKC hit speed dial for another run at the Pats...
Actually would be funny if Sashi had her place the call.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
.


