The Browns will not take a QB
-
Glad they're not. Saw on PFF that Cody's 2014 grade at USC was better than any QB in this draft. Try that on for size.
Go get em Cody.
Glad they're not. Saw on PFF that Cody's 2014 grade at USC was better than any QB in this draft. Try that on for size.
Go get em Cody.
Except that Osweiler will be the starter.
-
I think the Browns will draft a QB. Probably Webb or Dobbs, although a trade for JG is still not out of the question. Keep in mind that NE still has no 2nd round pick this year & could possibly lose JG for nothing next year. BB won't let that happen...he'll either trade him now or tender him next year & the Browns can be the top players in either scenario.
Mike
I think the Browns will draft a QB. Probably Webb or Dobbs, although a trade for JG is still not out of the question. Keep in mind that NE still has no 2nd round pick this year & could possibly lose JG for nothing next year. BB won't let that happen...he'll either trade him now or tender him next year & the Browns can be the top players in either scenario.
Mike
I always said that I would be OK to trade #52 for him. So, OK, if it goes that way, Ok. Not much more though (throw in a 7th rounder)
-
Didn't you hate Manziel?
Yes? Are you somehow comparing the two??
Yes? Are you somehow comparing the two??
Personality-wise, yes. Rosen is immature, kind of an asshole, and has had trouble following rules.
Reportedly, he's grown up...but he did almost get suspended for having a hot tub in his room last year...
http://gojoebruin.com/2016/08/29/just-how-entitled-is-ucla-qb-josh-rosen/ - That was a quicker Google search than I expected it to be
-
Yes? Are you somehow comparing the two??
Personality-wise, yes. Rosen is immature, kind of an asshole, and has had trouble following rules.
Reportedly, he's grown up...but he did almost get suspended for having a hot tub in his room last year...
http://gojoebruin.com/2016/08/29/just-how-entitled-is-ucla-qb-josh-rosen/ - That was a quicker Google search than I expected it to be
Personality-wise, yes. Rosen is immature, kind of an asshole, and has had trouble following rules.
Reportedly, he's grown up...but he did almost get suspended for having a hot tub in his room last year...
http://gojoebruin.com/2016/08/29/just-how-entitled-is-ucla-qb-josh-rosen/ - That was a quicker Google search than I expected it to be
lol He also has brown hair too, damn Johnny the 2nd..... So I guess we'll have to settle for Sam Darnold.
-
Personality-wise, yes. Rosen is immature, kind of an asshole, and has had trouble following rules.
Reportedly, he's grown up...but he did almost get suspended for having a hot tub in his room last year...
http://gojoebruin.com/2016/08/29/just-how-entitled-is-ucla-qb-josh-rosen/ - That was a quicker Google search than I expected it to be
lol He also has brown hair too, damn Johnny the 2nd..... So I guess we'll have to settle for Sam Darnold.
lol He also has brown hair too, damn Johnny the 2nd..... So I guess we'll have to settle for Sam Darnold.
Well, not exactly the same thing...but okay.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of people who don't like Manziel but do like Rosen.
I'd rather Darnold anyway, at this current point in time.
-
Rosen is Johnny Football lite in that regard
-
lol He also has brown hair too, damn Johnny the 2nd..... So I guess we'll have to settle for Sam Darnold.
Well, not exactly the same thing...but okay.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of people who don't like Manziel but do like Rosen.
I'd rather Darnold anyway, at this current point in time.
Well, not exactly the same thing...but okay.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of people who don't like Manziel but do like Rosen.
I'd rather Darnold anyway, at this current point in time.
Quite a stretch calling Josh the next Johnny, but you did find a web site that did so, so I guess it must be true.
-
Well, not exactly the same thing...but okay.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of people who don't like Manziel but do like Rosen.
I'd rather Darnold anyway, at this current point in time.
Quite a stretch calling Josh the next Johnny, but you did find a web site that did so, so I guess it must be true.
-
I'm not saying he's the next Johnny, just reminding you that you're a hypocrite.
lol you got me..... I'll just remind you that you're a jerk.
-
I'm not saying he's the next Johnny, just reminding you that you're a hypocrite.
lol you got me..... I'll just remind you that you're a jerk.
-

I'm just yanking your chain. Bored at work today.
It's all good...... I'll be totally honest, I actually didn't know that in any way about Rosen. Hopefully Coach Mora will knock that crap out of him.
-
Yes? Are you somehow comparing the two??
Personality-wise, yes. Rosen is immature, kind of an asshole, and has had trouble following rules.
Reportedly, he's grown up...but he did almost get suspended for having a hot tub in his room last year...
http://gojoebruin.com/2016/08/29/just-how-entitled-is-ucla-qb-josh-rosen/ - That was a quicker Google search than I expected it to be
Personality-wise, yes. Rosen is immature, kind of an asshole, and has had trouble following rules.
Reportedly, he's grown up...but he did almost get suspended for having a hot tub in his room last year...
Yes, but was there an inflatable swan and a bottle of Dom Perignon in the hot tub?

-
Rosen is Johnny Football lite in that regard
That's still too much Johnny... is there an ultra-lite?
-
Kizer's still there. Oh please don't.
WSS
-
Well shit.
WSS
-
WE DID IT
-
I guess we had the DT picked already and knew he'd be there @ 65 so took Kizer about where he was expected.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login