Skip to content

A Woody for Gerbil Peppers

The Browns Board
148 39 4.6k
  • @tour2ma said:

    Not going to ask how you know that....

    I've "found" Walmart's Equate versions of Crystal lite... like 5 cal per glass. Uses "Trulia" as its sweetener. It's gotten me off fully leaded Cokes... except for road trips.

    Peach, Peach-Iced Tea and Fruit Punch mixes are in regular rotation. Cherry, Cherry-Limeade and Lemonade aren't very good.

    If you want a real trip down memory lane and are of a certain age... Walmart also has a private-lable line of Lo-Cal, clear, carbonated beverages. Try the "White Grape" and take a trip...

    Would really like a Birch Beer from Royal Castle, but they haven't existed in quite some time.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Would really like a Birch Beer from Royal Castle, but they haven't existed in quite some time.

    One reopen in Miami a few years ago... may still be open.

    Turns out tho that "the WalMart" sells birch beers... not Royal Castle's, but it's Birch Beer.

    https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=birch+beer&adid=22222222220221050985&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=b&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=51872003865&wl4=kwd-56295128654&wl5=9027054&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&veh=sem

    @hoorta said:

    Are you saying they drink a lot of beer out on the boat? 🙂

    lol... IN my day it was Gallo Tyrolia that was the "accompanying drink" of choice...

    BTW... popping the 2011 Grgich Hills Reserve Cab tonite with a 2" thick, bone-in ribeye...

    @tiamat63 said:

    Offset language that the Bolts tried to ram down his throat.

    Yup... and vice versa... I just hope Mr. France knows the difference between a #2 overall and a #25...

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd

    so whats this gerbil shit ? you do fucking realize he is a Brown don't you ?

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    It'll be a reverse Johnny Football

    Pretty soon we'll be hearing about how everyone was actually really happy with the Peppers pick

  • It'll be a reverse Johnny Football

    Pretty soon we'll be hearing about how everyone was actually really happy with the Peppers pick

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    It'll be a reverse Johnny Football

    Pretty soon we'll be hearing about how everyone was actually really happy with the Peppers pick

    I have been since they called his name.... I think he has the most 'impact' on the D in the next couple of years.

  • sydS syd

    so whats this gerbil shit ? you do fucking realize he is a Brown don't you ?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    so whats this gerbil shit ? you do fucking realize he is a Brown don't you ?

    Yes and a first round selection.

    ?

    Just don't speak ill of Shizer.

    ?

    WSS

  • sydS syd

    so whats this gerbil shit ? you do fucking realize he is a Brown don't you ?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    so whats this gerbil shit ? you do fucking realize he is a Brown don't you ?

    I've asked Zombo to get the damn auto correct off- he hasn't done it yet. There's a few other things from way back that still do the same thing.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Would really like a Birch Beer from Royal Castle, but they haven't existed in quite some time.

    One reopen in Miami a few years ago... may still be open.

    Turns out tho that "the WalMart" sells birch beers... not Royal Castle's, but it's Birch Beer.

    https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=birch+beer&adid=22222222220221050985&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=b&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=51872003865&wl4=kwd-56295128654&wl5=9027054&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&veh=sem

    @hoorta said:

    Are you saying they drink a lot of beer out on the boat? 🙂

    lol... IN my day it was Gallo Tyrolia that was the "accompanying drink" of choice...

    BTW... popping the 2011 Grgich Hills Reserve Cab tonite with a 2" thick, bone-in ribeye...

    @tiamat63 said:

    Offset language that the Bolts tried to ram down his throat.

    Yup... and vice versa... I just hope Mr. France knows the difference between a #2 overall and a #25...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... IN my day it was Gallo Tyrolia that was the "accompanying drink" of choice...

    BTW... popping the 2011 Grgich Hills Reserve Cab tonite with a 2" thick, bone-in ribeye...

    LOL, I'm retired now- I can't afford buying bottles of the good stuff anymore. Have to go to Saturday wine tastings where you can at least get a decent glass of the $100 Muga Reserva Rioja for $6.50. 🙂

  • sydS syd

    so whats this gerbil shit ? you do fucking realize he is a Brown don't you ?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    FYI... The Grgich was amazing... smokey blackberry... and the ribeye was medium-rare perfection thanks to the Omaha Steaks website's directions. First time I'd ever pan seared and oven finished a steak.

    @syd said:

    so whats this gerbil shit ? you do fucking realize he is a Brown don't you ?

    I hear Richard Gere is now a Browns fan...

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    I vote we keep Gerbil forever.

  • I vote we keep Gerbil forever.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    I vote we keep Gerbil forever.

    Why ? name him after a rodent

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    Because he's from Michigan. And it's funny.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    he's a jersey kid not from fichigan

  • I vote we keep Gerbil forever.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    I vote we keep Gerbil forever.

    Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.
  • sydS syd

    he's a jersey kid not from fichigan

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    he's a jersey kid not from fichigan

    So he chose them. Even gayer.

  • @wargograw said:

    I vote we keep Gerbil forever.

    Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.
    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @comeonman said:

    Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.

    Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.

  • @comeonman said:

    Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.

    Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.

    So says the Aggie fan

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by

    Pro Bowl year and he can be Sergeant Peppers

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG

    What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.

    Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.

  • What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.

    Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @poeticg said:

    What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.

    Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.

    I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.

  • @poeticg said:

    What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.

    Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.

    I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.

    Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.

    Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.

    These are fucking kids.

    Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.

    Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.