A Woody for Gerbil Peppers
-
-
-
Would really like a Birch Beer from Royal Castle, but they haven't existed in quite some time.
One reopen in Miami a few years ago... may still be open.
Turns out tho that "the WalMart" sells birch beers... not Royal Castle's, but it's Birch Beer.
Are you saying they drink a lot of beer out on the boat?

lol... IN my day it was Gallo Tyrolia that was the "accompanying drink" of choice...
BTW... popping the 2011 Grgich Hills Reserve Cab tonite with a 2" thick, bone-in ribeye...
Offset language that the Bolts tried to ram down his throat.
Yup... and vice versa... I just hope Mr. France knows the difference between a #2 overall and a #25...
lol... IN my day it was Gallo Tyrolia that was the "accompanying drink" of choice...BTW... popping the 2011 Grgich Hills Reserve Cab tonite with a 2" thick, bone-in ribeye...
LOL, I'm retired now- I can't afford buying bottles of the good stuff anymore. Have to go to Saturday wine tastings where you can at least get a decent glass of the $100 Muga Reserva Rioja for $6.50.

-
FYI... The Grgich was amazing... smokey blackberry... and the ribeye was medium-rare perfection thanks to the Omaha Steaks website's directions. First time I'd ever pan seared and oven finished a steak.
so whats this gerbil shit ? you do fucking realize he is a Brown don't you ?
I hear Richard Gere is now a Browns fan...
-
I vote we keep Gerbil forever.
-
I vote we keep Gerbil forever.
Why ? name him after a rodent
-
Because he's from Michigan. And it's funny.
-
-
Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.I vote we keep Gerbil forever.
-
-
Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.I vote we keep Gerbil forever.
Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.
Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.
-
Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.
Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.
Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.
So says the Aggie fan
-
Pro Bowl year and he can be Sergeant Peppers
-
What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.
Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.
-
What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.
Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.
What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.
Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.
I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.
-
What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.
Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.
I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.
I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.
Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.
Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.
These are fucking kids.
Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.
Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.
-
Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.
So says the Aggie fan
So says the Aggie fan
Thanks captain Non Sequitur.
-
You clearly really don't understand college football, Stink.
-
I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.
Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.
Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.
These are fucking kids.
Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.
Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.
Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.
Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.
These are fucking kids.
Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.
Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.
Don't visit the college football board. It's 65% "Michigan sucks"
-
So says the Aggie fan
Thanks captain Non Sequitur.
Thanks captain Non Sequitur.
Not sure how much room you have here to determine the success needed for a Michigan player on the browns
How about the auto correct goes away as long as he isn't a complete embarrassment that goes into rehab?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login