A Woody for Gerbil Peppers
-
-
Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.I vote we keep Gerbil forever.
-
-
Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.I vote we keep Gerbil forever.
Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.
Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.
-
Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.
Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.
Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.
So says the Aggie fan
-
Pro Bowl year and he can be Sergeant Peppers
-
What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.
Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.
-
What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.
Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.
What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.
Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.
I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.
-
What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.
Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.
I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.
I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.
Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.
Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.
These are fucking kids.
Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.
Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.
-
Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.
So says the Aggie fan
So says the Aggie fan
Thanks captain Non Sequitur.
-
You clearly really don't understand college football, Stink.
-
I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.
Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.
Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.
These are fucking kids.
Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.
Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.
Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.
Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.
These are fucking kids.
Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.
Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.
Don't visit the college football board. It's 65% "Michigan sucks"
-
So says the Aggie fan
Thanks captain Non Sequitur.
Thanks captain Non Sequitur.
Not sure how much room you have here to determine the success needed for a Michigan player on the browns
How about the auto correct goes away as long as he isn't a complete embarrassment that goes into rehab?
-
If our Michigan, Miami and Texas A&M players play up to their first round selection, college of origin becomes moot. Kind of strange that one OkSt player plays better than the other first rounder from the 2014. And rarely are they linked to college of origin, just what round they were taken and how they played for the Browns thus far. That is all that is important now anyway. If the Browns had taken Foreman from Texas this year, I'd be the first throwing my hands up as he crossed the goal line.
EDIT: Even if the school in Asstin from which I have a second grad degree sucks!

-
Pro Bowl year and he can be Sergeant Peppers
Might have to reopen the nickname vote... Sergeant Peppers' Quarterback Club Band?
Don't visit the college football board. It's 65% "Michigan sucks"
Is that all?
-
The dude who makes countless trivia threads has "a life," folks. Who knew.
Anyone who paid one fucking bit of attention to anything going on around them and who is not on the Lean or the Molly...(would that be you?)
-
It'll be a reverse Johnny Football
Pretty soon we'll be hearing about how everyone was actually really happy with the Peppers pick
It'll be a reverse Johnny Football
Pretty soon we'll be hearing about how everyone was actually really happy with the Peppers pick
I hope you are right. I hope Stribling becomes a diamond in the rough. Because they are now Browns. But, like we said...we hold you personally responsible for their performance. You better not mess up dude.



-
Yes and a first round selection.
Just don't speak ill of Shizer.
WSS
Let's just hope that Kizer does not turn out to be Shizer.

-
Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.
So says the Aggie fan
So says the Aggie fan
I say we call these TAMU guy Faggie Aggies....until Garrett makes all pro. Just to be equitable.
-
I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.
Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.
Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.
These are fucking kids.
Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.
Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.
Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.
Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.
These are fucking kids.
Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.
Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.
OK....Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans Suck Balls.. You asked for it, you got it.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login