Skip to content

A Woody for Gerbil Peppers

The Browns Board
148 39 4.6k
  • Pro Bowl year and he can be Sergeant Peppers

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @topdawg31 said:

    Pro Bowl year and he can be Sergeant Peppers

    Might have to reopen the nickname vote... Sergeant Peppers' Quarterback Club Band?

    @mld-woody said:

    Don't visit the college football board. It's 65% "Michigan sucks"

    Is that all?

  • The dude who makes countless trivia threads has "a life," folks. Who knew.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    The dude who makes countless trivia threads has "a life," folks. Who knew.

    Anyone who paid one fucking bit of attention to anything going on around them and who is not on the Lean or the Molly...(would that be you?)

  • It'll be a reverse Johnny Football

    Pretty soon we'll be hearing about how everyone was actually really happy with the Peppers pick

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    It'll be a reverse Johnny Football

    Pretty soon we'll be hearing about how everyone was actually really happy with the Peppers pick

    I hope you are right. I hope Stribling becomes a diamond in the rough. Because they are now Browns. But, like we said...we hold you personally responsible for their performance. You better not mess up dude. 😮😠😡

  • @syd said:

    so whats this gerbil shit ? you do fucking realize he is a Brown don't you ?

    Yes and a first round selection.

    ?

    Just don't speak ill of Shizer.

    ?

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    Yes and a first round selection.

    Just don't speak ill of Shizer.

    WSS

    Let's just hope that Kizer does not turn out to be Shizer.

    Senor_Shizer_sm_1.png

  • @wargograw said:

    Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.

    So says the Aggie fan

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    So says the Aggie fan

    I say we call these TAMU guy Faggie Aggies....until Garrett makes all pro. Just to be equitable.

  • @d-bone said:

    I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.

    Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.

    Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.

    These are fucking kids.

    Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.

    Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @stinkhole said:

    Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.

    Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.

    These are fucking kids.

    Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.

    Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.

    OK....Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans Suck Balls.. You asked for it, you got it. 😛

  • @stinkhole said:

    Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.

    Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.

    These are fucking kids.

    Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.

    Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.

    Don't visit the college football board. It's 65% "Michigan sucks"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Don't visit the college football board. It's 65% "Michigan sucks"

    Would/could/should be 100%.

    77a3759b64b1c8713d6807ef385eefca--kentuc

  • @d-bone said:

    I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.

    Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.

    Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.

    These are fucking kids.

    Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.

    Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.

    F Furious Styles wrote on last edited by

    @stinkhole said:

    Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.

    Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.

    These are fucking kids.

    Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.

    Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.

    rivalry = hate ? C'Mon man !

    Ohio State vs that school up North

    Michigan vs Michigan State

    UCLA vs USC

    Alabama vs Auburn

    Texas vs Oklahoma

    Cincinnati vs Steelers

    Hate ? Loosen up. Don't worry little Johnnie, it's just sports

  • @topdawg31 said:

    I don't get it, sign the participation form, your contract is slotted either way.

    An article in the paper this morning stated that if you sign that participation contract, then you are immediately subject to random drug testing!! Hmm....could there be something to that? You never know.

    On a related note, I see where WKNR fired "Sabrina" from the Rizzo show after her assertion the other day that Peppers was on the "Lean" and the "Molly. Drug terms of some sort. It was clear she had no first hand knowledge if he was or not....but she apparently had first hand knowledge about other people that have been on those substances.....and her bold assertion that Peppers was too got her canned. It also did not help that she failed to show up to work a few days earlier. Maybe SHE was on the Lean and the Molly.

    She was superfluous to the show any. Just there to fulfill a black female quota.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    An article in the paper this morning stated that if you sign that participation contract, then you are immediately subject to random drug testing!! Hmm....could there be something to that? You never know.

    On a related note, I see where WKNR fired "Sabrina" from the Rizzo show after her assertion the other day that Peppers was on the "Lean" and the "Molly. Drug terms of some sort. It was clear she had no first hand knowledge if he was or not....but she apparently had first hand knowledge about other people that have been on those substances.....and her bold assertion that Peppers was too got her canned. It also did not help that she failed to show up to work a few days earlier. Maybe SHE was on the Lean and the Molly.

    She was superfluous to the show any. Just there to fulfill a black female quota.

    Don't get the Cleveland radio much, so never heard of the chick that got fired. Only a couple weeks behind on my reading, and the local paper had the meaning of your drug terms Gip. So, FYI.

    Lean = Purple Drank + sprite + Jolly Rancher candy. (Purple Drank is phenergan + codeine)

    Molly = Ecstasy = MDMA = 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (us retired chemists love to know what's in some drug) 🙂

  • @wargograw said:

    Thanks captain Non Sequitur.

    Not sure how much room you have here to determine the success needed for a Michigan player on the browns

    How about the auto correct goes away as long as he isn't a complete embarrassment that goes into rehab?

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Not sure how much room you have here to determine the success needed for a Michigan player on the browns

    How about the auto correct goes away as long as he isn't a complete embarrassment that goes into rehab?

    I have as much room as you do. And nah.

  • @mld-woody said:

    So says the Aggie fan

    I say we call these TAMU guy Faggie Aggies....until Garrett makes all pro. Just to be equitable.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I say we call these TAMU guy Faggie Aggies....until Garrett makes all pro. Just to be equitable.

    Not really comparable at all but ok.