Skip to content

A Woody for Gerbil Peppers

The Browns Board
148 39 4.6k
  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #72

    Seems to me in a world that has offenses that can pull out the no huddle on a whim, a guy like this would be nice to have. Sorta linebackerish, safetyish, cornerbackish.

    No time to substitute players on defense, so just make the guys you have on the field stand in different spots. The best defense to a good offense is good defense.

  • I spoke with Williams at the auto show. I suggested Jabrill.

    I did it guys.

    I did it

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @mld-woody said:

    I spoke with Williams at the auto show. I suggested Jabrill.

    I did it guys.

    I did it

    Nice. I like this pick!!!

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #74

    I've watched a few vids and I have to say I am a convert. I'm a Pepper. Shit one draft pick for a kick returning running back safety slot receiver lol

  • I've watched a few vids and I have to say I am a convert. I'm a Pepper. Shit one draft pick for a kick returning running back safety slot receiver lol

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #75

    @jcam222 said:

    I'm a Pepper.

    Oh, shit... next thing we know our SS will be a Werewolf in London... at least I'll be there to see it. πŸ™‚

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #76

    Make it a Diet Dr. Pepper and I am in. I had to give up pop pretty much due to blood sugar. And diet DP is the only diet pop I can stomach....in terms of taste.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #77

    Try Dr. Pepper 10, Gipper. Best diet drink out there. I think regular DDP is horrible, but that's just me.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #78

    Sprite Zero not too bad. But then I own stock in Coke (parent co.) , so I'm biased.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #79

    Dr. Pepper tastes like sweetened battery acid.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #80

    Not going to ask how you know that....

    I've "found" Walmart's Equate versions of Crystal lite... like 5 cal per glass. Uses "Trulia" as its sweetener. It's gotten me off fully leaded Cokes... except for road trips.

    Peach, Peach-Iced Tea and Fruit Punch mixes are in regular rotation. Cherry, Cherry-Limeade and Lemonade aren't very good.

    If you want a real trip down memory lane and are of a certain age... Walmart also has a private-lable line of Lo-Cal, clear, carbonated beverages. Try the "White Grape" and take a trip...

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #81

    Just out today is an article on Dr. Pepper 10 2 & 4

    http://us105fm.com/what-do-those-numbers-on-dr-pepper-bottles-mean/

  • S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
    #82

    Screw Blue...

    GO BUCKS!

  • @jcam222 said:

    I'm a Pepper.

    Oh, shit... next thing we know our SS will be a Werewolf in London... at least I'll be there to see it. πŸ™‚

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @tour2ma said:

    Oh, shit... next thing we know our SS will be a Werewolf in London... at least I'll be there to see it. πŸ™‚

    And I'll have you know- we did the entire Werewolves of London thing for real. Walking in the Streets of Soho, have the dish of beef chow mein at Lee Ho fook's, have the pina colada at Trader Vic's.... πŸ™‚

  • Well I'm back in Cleveland. And my close friend Greg Williams did invite me.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @mld-woody said:

    Well I'm back in Cleveland. And my close friend Greg Williams did invite me.

    HA! As much shit as you take for bad taste in your college football fave - you've been a rip snortin riot in this thread...

    What do you get when you add the fanny lighting skills of Gregg Williams + Myles of Pass Rush + Jalapeno Peppers? Mo Heat.

    It wouldn't suck to watch our defense go from Glee Club in 2016 to Bring the Sting in 2017.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Well I'm back in Cleveland. And my close friend Greg Williams did invite me.

    HA! As much shit as you take for bad taste in your college football fave - you've been a rip snortin riot in this thread...

    What do you get when you add the fanny lighting skills of Gregg Williams + Myles of Pass Rush + Jalapeno Peppers? Mo Heat.

    It wouldn't suck to watch our defense go from Glee Club in 2016 to Bring the Sting in 2017.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by Canton Mike
    #85

    @flugel said:

    HA! As much shit as you take for bad taste in your college football fave - you've been a rip snortin riot in this thread...

    What do you get when you add the fanny lighting skills of Gregg Williams + Myles of Pass Rush + Jalapeno Peppers?

    It wouldn't suck to watch our defense go from Glee Club in 2016 to Bring the Sting in 2017.

    Suggestion...Free earplugs for all kids sitting within 100 yards of GW.

    Mike

  • @flugel said:

    HA! As much shit as you take for bad taste in your college football fave - you've been a rip snortin riot in this thread...

    What do you get when you add the fanny lighting skills of Gregg Williams + Myles of Pass Rush + Jalapeno Peppers?

    It wouldn't suck to watch our defense go from Glee Club in 2016 to Bring the Sting in 2017.

    Suggestion...Free earplugs for all kids sitting within 100 yards of GW.

    Mike

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #86

    @canton-mike said:

    Suggestion...Free earplugs for all kids sitting within 100 yards of GW.

    Mike

    Mike

    HA!

  • @tour2ma said:

    Oh, shit... next thing we know our SS will be a Werewolf in London... at least I'll be there to see it. πŸ™‚

    And I'll have you know- we did the entire Werewolves of London thing for real. Walking in the Streets of Soho, have the dish of beef chow mein at Lee Ho fook's, have the pina colada at Trader Vic's.... πŸ™‚

    SuomiS Suomi wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @hoorta said:

    And I'll have you know- we did the entire Werewolves of London thing for real. Walking in the Streets of Soho, have the dish of beef chow mein at Lee Ho fook's, have the pina colada at Trader Vic's.... πŸ™‚

    Bucket list item here...congrats! 100%

  • Try Dr. Pepper 10, Gipper. Best diet drink out there. I think regular DDP is horrible, but that's just me.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @wargograw said:

    Try Dr. Pepper 10, Gipper. Best diet drink out there. I think regular DDP is horrible, but that's just me.

    I have not seen that. I will have to try it.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #89

    diet dr pepper cherry is the best. will have to try ten

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #90

    I don't taste a significant difference between Dr Pepper 10 and regular Dr Pepper. You guys will like it.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #91

    Diet Dr Pepper all varieties is delicious. They had Diet Chocolate Cherry a few years back. It was like a fizzling desert lol