A Woody for Gerbil Peppers
-
Dr. Pepper tastes like sweetened battery acid.
-
Not going to ask how you know that....
I've "found" Walmart's Equate versions of Crystal lite... like 5 cal per glass. Uses "Trulia" as its sweetener. It's gotten me off fully leaded Cokes... except for road trips.
Peach, Peach-Iced Tea and Fruit Punch mixes are in regular rotation. Cherry, Cherry-Limeade and Lemonade aren't very good.
If you want a real trip down memory lane and are of a certain age... Walmart also has a private-lable line of Lo-Cal, clear, carbonated beverages. Try the "White Grape" and take a trip...
-
Just out today is an article on Dr. Pepper 10 2 & 4
http://us105fm.com/what-do-those-numbers-on-dr-pepper-bottles-mean/
-
Oh, shit... next thing we know our SS will be a Werewolf in London... at least I'll be there to see it.

And I'll have you know- we did the entire Werewolves of London thing for real. Walking in the Streets of Soho, have the dish of beef chow mein at Lee Ho fook's, have the pina colada at Trader Vic's....

-
Well I'm back in Cleveland. And my close friend Greg Williams did invite me.
HA! As much shit as you take for bad taste in your college football fave - you've been a rip snortin riot in this thread...
What do you get when you add the fanny lighting skills of Gregg Williams + Myles of Pass Rush + Jalapeno Peppers? Mo Heat.
It wouldn't suck to watch our defense go from Glee Club in 2016 to Bring the Sting in 2017.
-
Well I'm back in Cleveland. And my close friend Greg Williams did invite me.
HA! As much shit as you take for bad taste in your college football fave - you've been a rip snortin riot in this thread...
What do you get when you add the fanny lighting skills of Gregg Williams + Myles of Pass Rush + Jalapeno Peppers? Mo Heat.
It wouldn't suck to watch our defense go from Glee Club in 2016 to Bring the Sting in 2017.
HA! As much shit as you take for bad taste in your college football fave - you've been a rip snortin riot in this thread...
What do you get when you add the fanny lighting skills of Gregg Williams + Myles of Pass Rush + Jalapeno Peppers?
It wouldn't suck to watch our defense go from Glee Club in 2016 to Bring the Sting in 2017.
Suggestion...Free earplugs for all kids sitting within 100 yards of GW.
Mike
-
HA! As much shit as you take for bad taste in your college football fave - you've been a rip snortin riot in this thread...
What do you get when you add the fanny lighting skills of Gregg Williams + Myles of Pass Rush + Jalapeno Peppers?
It wouldn't suck to watch our defense go from Glee Club in 2016 to Bring the Sting in 2017.
Suggestion...Free earplugs for all kids sitting within 100 yards of GW.
Mike
Suggestion...Free earplugs for all kids sitting within 100 yards of GW.
Mike
Mike
HA!
-
Oh, shit... next thing we know our SS will be a Werewolf in London... at least I'll be there to see it.

And I'll have you know- we did the entire Werewolves of London thing for real. Walking in the Streets of Soho, have the dish of beef chow mein at Lee Ho fook's, have the pina colada at Trader Vic's....

-
Try Dr. Pepper 10, Gipper. Best diet drink out there. I think regular DDP is horrible, but that's just me.
Try Dr. Pepper 10, Gipper. Best diet drink out there. I think regular DDP is horrible, but that's just me.
I have not seen that. I will have to try it.
-
diet dr pepper cherry is the best. will have to try ten
-
I don't taste a significant difference between Dr Pepper 10 and regular Dr Pepper. You guys will like it.
-
Woody..never to early..Merry Christmas..http://imgur.com/BlwdCgR.jpg
-
Only rookie to not sign a practice waiver and attend mini camp.
0fer so far.
-
-
Let's hope his agent isn't a big enough of an asshole to have him sit out games....
-
I don't get it, sign the participation form, your contract is slotted either way.
-
I don't get it, sign the participation form, your contract is slotted either way.
Bosa'a agent?
The only real argument can be over "guaranteed money" percentage and timing.
-
aaaannnnnddddd he's signed the agreement.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login