Skip to content

A Woody for Gerbil Peppers

The Browns Board
148 39 4.6k
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #1

    AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I'm pretty pumped about it. Still would like Foster and Kizer though.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I spoke with Williams at the auto show. I suggested Jabrill.

    I did it guys.

    I did it

  • Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    thanks br0. Can't wait to see him play for the Browns

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I like it

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Please refrain from speaking with him in the future.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Lol

  • T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    hahahaha

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Woody's ass is officially on the line...

  • Woody's ass is officially on the line...

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @tour2ma said:

    Woody's ass is officially on the line...

    You'll have to pull it down from cloud nine first

  • I spoke with Williams at the auto show. I suggested Jabrill.

    I did it guys.

    I did it

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @mld-woody said:

    I spoke with Williams at the auto show. I suggested Jabrill.

    I did it guys.

    I did it

    Here's how I see it Woody. The first round pick we got from the Texans + Peppers had better be more than Malik Hooker. I wish him well, and hope he turns out better than that other Michigan first round flash in the pan Braylon Edwards.

    MHO, and I agree with Ghoolie, you can't just keep kicking the can down the road to next year.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I spoke with Williams at the auto show. I suggested Jabrill.

    I did it guys.

    I did it

    Here's how I see it Woody. The first round pick we got from the Texans + Peppers had better be more than Malik Hooker. I wish him well, and hope he turns out better than that other Michigan first round flash in the pan Braylon Edwards.

    MHO, and I agree with Ghoolie, you can't just keep kicking the can down the road to next year.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @hoorta said:

    Here's how I see it Woody. The first round pick we got from the Texans + Peppers had better be more than Malik Hooker. I wish him well, and hope he turns out better than that other Michigan first round flash in the pan Braylon Edwards.

    MHO, and I agree with Ghoolie, you can't just keep kicking the can down the road to next year.

    I'm right with you guys.. I am vehemently disapointed in a huge way... Haslam can fire these wankers then sell it to someone who has a clue

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #13

    So we better waste our picks and reach on a QB? Dumb

  • @mld-woody said:

    I spoke with Williams at the auto show. I suggested Jabrill.

    I did it guys.

    I did it

    Here's how I see it Woody. The first round pick we got from the Texans + Peppers had better be more than Malik Hooker. I wish him well, and hope he turns out better than that other Michigan first round flash in the pan Braylon Edwards.

    MHO, and I agree with Ghoolie, you can't just keep kicking the can down the road to next year.

    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @hoorta said:

    MHO, and I agree with Ghoolie, you can't just keep kicking the can down the road to next year.

    Bill Bellicheck disagrees.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #15

    People curse what they do not understand... and then wonder where the sun goes at nite...

  • @hoorta said:

    MHO, and I agree with Ghoolie, you can't just keep kicking the can down the road to next year.

    Bill Bellicheck disagrees.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @roycerolls said:

    Bill Bellicheck disagrees.

    When the Browns win five Super Bowls, I'll agree with that statement.

  • So we better waste our picks and reach on a QB? Dumb

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mld-woody said:

    So we better waste our picks and reach on a QB? Dumb

    Ha, I'll post it here, and probably elsewhere. If we had taken Trubisky @ #1 every talking head would have blasted the Browns to smithereens. But the Bears taking him @ #2? Hey no problem. For all we know, Sashi might have been trying to trade up to #2, but in reality the 49ers would have been nuts to not drop just one spot, get the guy they wanted, and still get bonus picks.

    I said pre draft, if Mitch had gotten past #3, we were trading up with the Titans to get him.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    So I can hold you personally responsible for this bullshit in 3 years?

    Sweet.

  • People curse what they do not understand... and then wonder where the sun goes at nite...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tour2ma said:

    People curse what they do not understand... and then wonder where the sun goes at nite...

    And it's sunset over Lake Erie. Can't wait to see how Mud feels, he wasn't a happy camper in the Tavern. I'll pull a Ghoolie for you. Those three picks will improve us from 1-15 to 3-13. 6-10 is a pipe dream. We had a shot at one of the top CB and passed. Boddy-Calhoon, that's the ticket to good man to man coverage. If Ross stays healthy for the Bengals, him and AJ Green are going to beat our corners by 10 yards. Better hope Garrett can get to the QB in 1.5 seconds, or else the secondary is toast.

  • @mld-woody said:

    So we better waste our picks and reach on a QB? Dumb

    Ha, I'll post it here, and probably elsewhere. If we had taken Trubisky @ #1 every talking head would have blasted the Browns to smithereens. But the Bears taking him @ #2? Hey no problem. For all we know, Sashi might have been trying to trade up to #2, but in reality the 49ers would have been nuts to not drop just one spot, get the guy they wanted, and still get bonus picks.

    I said pre draft, if Mitch had gotten past #3, we were trading up with the Titans to get him.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @hoorta said:

    Ha, I'll post it here, and probably elsewhere. If we had taken Trubisky @ #1 every talking head would have blasted the Browns to smithereens. But the Bears taking him @ #2? Hey no problem. For all we know, Sashi might have been trying to trade up to #2, but in reality the 49ers would have been nuts to not drop just one spot, get the guy they wanted, and still get bonus picks.

    I said pre draft, if Mitch had gotten past #3, we were trading up with the Titans to get him.

    Every talking head I've heard has blasted the Bears to smithereens....