SMILE
-
I'd be smiling if we had Elflein (sp?) and Hooker
WSS
-
Oh I am
Hey, just because they took your guy?
-
I'd be smiling if we had Elflein (sp?) and Hooker
WSS
I'd be smiling if we had Elflein (sp?) and Hooker
WSS
We already signed our center Steve. Too many other needs now. We are not going for the Elf.
-
I'd be smiling if we had Elflein (sp?) and Hooker
WSS
We already signed our center Steve. Too many other needs now. We are not going for the Elf.
We already signed our center Steve. Too many other needs now. We are not going for the Elf.
I guess. Is an also ran tight and 1 of those needs?
WSS
-
ALL SMILES FROM PHILLY!! Many happy Browns Fans here..Word on street.Browns won round 1.Some of you should be Philly Fans? Eagles took Barrnett. Boo-woo'd like hell & left the lot. Got within a 100 yrds. from podium. Once Fly Eagles Flew..With the prices paid on QB's. They can have all them
.We got Garrett. We got a Building block 1st rounder to combine with other draft capital at maybe a better QB class next season. Could care damn less where Peppers played.He's a Brown that can help at many back end positions & ST's. Nijoku... Raw, amazing feet with ball in his hands. with more big time speed than what i read here..Drafts are won on the grass..I like most of the choices of who we passed. I like the position players we went after..Pound'npancake time..Woof Woof!! -
ALL SMILES FROM PHILLY!! Many happy Browns Fans here..Word on street.Browns won round 1.Some of you should be Philly Fans? Eagles took Barrnett. Boo-woo'd like hell & left the lot. Got within a 100 yrds. from podium. Once Fly Eagles Flew..With the prices paid on QB's. They can have all them
.We got Garrett. We got a Building block 1st rounder to combine with other draft capital at maybe a better QB class next season. Could care damn less where Peppers played.He's a Brown that can help at many back end positions & ST's. Nijoku... Raw, amazing feet with ball in his hands. with more big time speed than what i read here..Drafts are won on the grass..I like most of the choices of who we passed. I like the position players we went after..Pound'npancake time..Woof Woof!! ALL SMILES FROM PHILLY!! Many happy Browns Fans here..Word on street.Browns won round 1.Some of you should be Philly Fans? Eagles took Barrnett. Boo-woo'd like hell & left the lot. Got within a 100 yrds. from podium. Once Fly Eagles Flew..With the prices paid on QB's. They can have all them
.We got Garrett. We got a Building block 1st rounder to combine with other draft capital at maybe a better QB class next season. Could care damn less where Peppers played.He's a Brown that can help at many back end positions & ST's. Nijoku... Raw, amazing feet with ball in his hands. with more big time speed than what i read here..Drafts are won on the grass..I like most of the choices of who we passed. I like the position players we went after..Pound'npancake time..Woof Woof!! Looked like a lot of fun and great weather to boot...
-
ALL SMILES FROM PHILLY!! Many happy Browns Fans here..Word on street.Browns won round 1.Some of you should be Philly Fans? Eagles took Barrnett. Boo-woo'd like hell & left the lot. Got within a 100 yrds. from podium. Once Fly Eagles Flew..With the prices paid on QB's. They can have all them
.We got Garrett. We got a Building block 1st rounder to combine with other draft capital at maybe a better QB class next season. Could care damn less where Peppers played.He's a Brown that can help at many back end positions & ST's. Nijoku... Raw, amazing feet with ball in his hands. with more big time speed than what i read here..Drafts are won on the grass..I like most of the choices of who we passed. I like the position players we went after..Pound'npancake time..Woof Woof!! Looked like a lot of fun and great weather to boot...
-
ALL SMILES FROM PHILLY!! Many happy Browns Fans here..Word on street.Browns won round 1.Some of you should be Philly Fans? Eagles took Barrnett. Boo-woo'd like hell & left the lot. Got within a 100 yrds. from podium. Once Fly Eagles Flew..With the prices paid on QB's. They can have all them
.We got Garrett. We got a Building block 1st rounder to combine with other draft capital at maybe a better QB class next season. Could care damn less where Peppers played.He's a Brown that can help at many back end positions & ST's. Nijoku... Raw, amazing feet with ball in his hands. with more big time speed than what i read here..Drafts are won on the grass..I like most of the choices of who we passed. I like the position players we went after..Pound'npancake time..Woof Woof!! ..Drafts are won on the grass..I like most of the choices of who we passed. I like the position players we went after..Pound'npancake time..Woof Woof!!
Yep, on the grass. I wanted a player at #12 too, but hey, I'm gonna wait & see how this pans out.
38-106 since 2008. Turn this thing around. WOOF.
-
We already signed our center Steve. Too many other needs now. We are not going for the Elf.
I guess. Is an also ran tight and 1 of those needs?
WSS
I guess. Is an also ran tight and 1 of those needs?
WSS
A tight end, yes, was one of those needs. This kid has skills such that he could be elite. But, of course, one never knows.
We think every first rounder we have ever taken should turn out elite. But we know how that has gone.
-
Weather is awesome.full of 40 min.lines of sun bathing bunnies finding 25 ounces for 12 bucks..There's no fridge like home
(anyone can quit smoking at $10.85 a pack) How well rep'ed were the Browns and what was the mood as picks/trades were announced?
We saw a few "shots" on TV, but not a lot...
-
I guess. Is an also ran tight and 1 of those needs?
WSS
A tight end, yes, was one of those needs. This kid has skills such that he could be elite. But, of course, one never knows.
We think every first rounder we have ever taken should turn out elite. But we know how that has gone.
They should.A tight end, yes, was one of those needs. This kid has skills such that he could be elite. But, of course, one never knows.
We think every first rounder we have ever taken should turn out elite. But we know how that has gone.
The later rounds are for projects and gamble.
Not 1 and 2.
WSS
-
Lets see if We can get some gems today
-
Weather is awesome.full of 40 min.lines of sun bathing bunnies finding 25 ounces for 12 bucks..There's no fridge like home
(anyone can quit smoking at $10.85 a pack) How well rep'ed were the Browns and what was the mood as picks/trades were announced?
We saw a few "shots" on TV, but not a lot...
How well rep'ed were the Browns and what was the mood as picks/trades were announced?
We saw a few "shots" on TV, but not a lot...
80% of fan bowl that won tickets was from Philly & division rivals.Browns fans were the leader in attendance in our division (Easily). When Pats moved up. The NFL executives were pulling their NE jersey fans from anywhere as TV props. If I had to guess out of every 1000 people, 4-5 Dawgs were in the house..In the fan bowl (for TV purposes) I counted less than 5 on the floor. 2 Upper side bowls, could not see.
-
They should.A tight end, yes, was one of those needs. This kid has skills such that he could be elite. But, of course, one never knows.
We think every first rounder we have ever taken should turn out elite. But we know how that has gone.
The later rounds are for projects and gamble.
Not 1 and 2.
WSS
They should.
The later rounds are for projects and gamble.
Not 1 and 2.
WSS
Everyone had The Joker as a first round talent. So he was not really considered a project or gamble. But, again, that does not mean that he will live up to his prospect rating or his draft position. How many high Browns picks have?
2 or 3 in a deacade?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login