Interest in Mixon?
-
I am still OK with the RBs we got. If we go for one in round 7, OK, maybe.
At this point, the Browns biggest hole is QB. And, again, maybe we add a late round guy...but that problem ain't going to be resolved in this draft....unless we find a Tom Brady like miracle player in round 6. Any candidates?
No. We filled the one other big offensive need: TE. The rest of this draft....to me...should still be all about the defense. We still have needs at CB, FS, OLB, DT.
Give me some Dawgs at those spots that we can have Williams sic on the other team.
I am still OK with the RBs we got. If we go for one in round 7, OK, maybe.
Also was looking back at the extremely early "Draft Talk" post made about 8 months ago. You literally predicted our first two picks in that post. You said something like "Garrett and Peppers would be nice"
At this point, the Browns biggest hole is QB. And, again, maybe we add a late round guy...but that problem ain't going to be resolved in this draft....unless we find a Tom Brady like miracle player in round 6. Any candidates?
No. We filled the one other big offensive need: TE. The rest of this draft....to me...should still be all about the defense. We still have needs at CB, FS, OLB, DT.
Give me some Dawgs at those spots that we can have Williams sic on the other team.
-
also was looking back at the extremely early "Draft Talk" post made about 8 months ago. You literally predicted our first two picks in that post. You said something like "Garrett and Peppers would be nice"
I don't remember that. Maybe I am prescient and omnipotent?
I think what I did was simply look at who was rated high at the time, knowing we would likely have the #1 or 2 pick ourselves, and something mid round from the Eagles. Garrett was always rated high. And at the time, Peppers was rated much higher than he was later. He was thought of as a potential Top Ten-15 pick then.
-
Would be really excited about Mixon or Cook!
-
Would be really excited about Mixon or Cook!
They both be gone by 52
-
Would be really excited about Mixon or Cook!
They both be gone by 52
They both be gone by 52
Probably. Dodged a big bullet with Green Bay though.
-
mixon kizer davis obi left who should we go?
update mixon to bengals hopefully he dont burn us twice a year
mixon kizer davis obi left who should we go?update mixon to bengals hopefully he dont burn us twice a year
I would not worry much about it. The most important ability is AVAILability, and mark my works, Mixon will do stuff that will get him suspended. It is the pattern of his life. Pgh just took Smith-Schuster, shows you how much they believe in Bryant, who was just conditionally reinstated by the league. He has shown the pattern of his life also, and Bryant will likely do something to get suspended, though he has not shown the violence that Mixon has. The Browns are getting enough high draft choices stockpiled that they may soon have a respectable level of talent on the roster, they were right to pass on this destructive fool that is Mixon. No more head cases, please.
-
Love the cinci boos when they picked Mixon. Suprising, youd think he would fit right in with those criminals.
Hes a member of the slapahoe tribe
-
Love the cinci boos when they picked Mixon. Suprising, youd think he would fit right in with those criminals.
Hes a member of the slapahoe tribe
Love the cinci boos when they picked Mixon. Suprising, youd think he would fit right in with those criminals.
Hes a member of the slapahoe tribe
It's a pretty good illustration of how arbitrary all this feaux morality outrage is. And I mean from everyone, not just Cinci fans.
Twas a great pick for them as was Jordan Willis. Watch out.
-
Love the cinci boos when they picked Mixon. Suprising, youd think he would fit right in with those criminals.
Hes a member of the slapahoe tribe
It's a pretty good illustration of how arbitrary all this feaux morality outrage is. And I mean from everyone, not just Cinci fans.
Twas a great pick for them as was Jordan Willis. Watch out.
It's a pretty good illustration of how arbitrary all this feaux morality outrage is. And I mean from everyone, not just Cinci fans.
Twas a great pick for them as was Jordan Willis. Watch out.
Willis was a great pick for them.
-
Love the cinci boos when they picked Mixon. Suprising, youd think he would fit right in with those criminals.
Hes a member of the slapahoe tribe
It's a pretty good illustration of how arbitrary all this feaux morality outrage is. And I mean from everyone, not just Cinci fans.
Twas a great pick for them as was Jordan Willis. Watch out.
It's a pretty good illustration of how arbitrary all this feaux morality outrage is.
Fess up.... no A&M grad talks like that...
-
It's a pretty good illustration of how arbitrary all this feaux morality outrage is.
Fess up.... no A&M grad talks like that...
-
LOL! Unless they have a Cornell undergrad with a Masters in English from A&M like the old wifey.

I live with a walking Thesaurus. I'm into paleontology too ya know.

I have a Cornell.....grad student. But he is a good teacher. He takes a very arcane subject (molecular biology), and makes it so that a "common" person can understand it. I appreciate the value of vocabulary. It is always a challenge to shitslam Steeler fans in creative ways. But making a hard subject sound simple...that's hard.
-
Also.....I heard this morning on TV why the Bengals often go for these "character challenged" types. It has nothing to do with them being conscientious or charitable or humane or wanting to try to give these guys a chance. No....it has all to do with them wanting to obtain talent on the cheap. Their thought is: if we can get a guy with problems who may have some talent for "below market" investment value, lets get him. Its why they keep Adam Jones, Vontaze Burfict and all the other ne'er do wells on that team: they came relatively cheap. In reality, it is somewhat cynical and exploitative. Grab a bum for nearly nothing, hope he turns out, but if not, then we didn't have to spend as much on that potential talent as we had to.
-
LOL! Unless they have a Cornell undergrad with a Masters in English from A&M like the old wifey.

I live with a walking Thesaurus. I'm into paleontology too ya know.

I have a Cornell.....grad student. But he is a good teacher. He takes a very arcane subject (molecular biology), and makes it so that a "common" person can understand it. I appreciate the value of vocabulary. It is always a challenge to shitslam Steeler fans in creative ways. But making a hard subject sound simple...that's hard.
I have a Cornell.....grad student. But he is a good teacher. He takes a very arcane subject (molecular biology), and makes it so that a "common" person can understand it. I appreciate the value of vocabulary. It is always a challenge to shitslam Steeler fans in creative ways. But making a hard subject sound simple...that's hard.
Molecular biology is simple. It's just super small biology.
Where's my Cornell degree?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login