F draft grade
-
Think the mindset had been changed. First draft in years that I like.
-
Players wanted Garrett think he will do good in the locker room also
-
No one can say what the grade is. Wait until the season is over.
-
Wait until 2-3 seasons are over.
-
You sirs get an F for not being Fucking happy.
-
Just waiting for ghoulie to shit on my parade.
I'll beat him to it.
A+ for rounds 1, 3-7. Epic FAIL in round two. If you bat .800 in the draft, you've done well. Don't get all excited just yet though. I even have faint hope Kizer might not be the total POS I have him rated at now.Players wanted Garrett think he will do good in the locker room also
Garrett is cool and personable. He will take the guys out on a fossil hunt in the local shale beds.
-
No one can say what the grade is. Wait until the season is over.
No one can say what the grade is. Wait until the season is over.
so far what it represents it does look good
-
No one can say what the grade is. Wait until the season is over.
No one can say what the grade is. Wait until the season is over.
You may have to wait a lot longer than a season to see how a player pans out.
I believe the grades are based on things like if a team has filled its needs, how many highly ranked players a team acquires, and "steals" of the draft.
-
Best draft in 10years for us
-
-
Its kinda new
-
Just waiting for ghoulie to shit on my parade.
I'll beat him to it.
A+ for rounds 1, 3-7. Epic FAIL in round two. If you bat .800 in the draft, you've done well. Don't get all excited just yet though. I even have faint hope Kizer might not be the total POS I have him rated at now.Players wanted Garrett think he will do good in the locker room also
Garrett is cool and personable. He will take the guys out on a fossil hunt in the local shale beds.
I'll beat him to it.
A+ for rounds 1, 3-7. Epic FAIL in round two. If you bat .800 in the draft, you've done well. Don't get all excited just yet though. I even have faint hope Kizer might not be the total POS I have him rated at now.Garrett is cool and personable. He will take the guys out on a fossil hunt in the local shale beds.
Suck it up already, sissy
-
-
People here are negative because they are old, dumb, and don't understand a fucking thing about the game.
This board is just mainly a bunch of old fogeys bitching at each other about how every player here should be a white guy from Cleveland
-
People here are negative because they are old, dumb, and don't understand a fucking thing about the game.
This board is just mainly a bunch of old fogeys bitching at each other about how every player here should be a white guy from Cleveland
I'm old, not dumb and not bitching. Loved the entire draft. This FO has turned a single Wentz pick into half a football team. Anyway it's not an "old" thing, it's more of a Browns PDTS thing many of them suffer from lol. Oh and no that's not a typo it's Post Draft Trauma Syndrome.People here are negative because they are old, dumb, and don't understand a fucking thing about the game.
This board is just mainly a bunch of old fogeys bitching at each other about how every player here should be a white guy from Cleveland
-
A nice draft for the Browns. I still don't like Peppers + 2018 first rounder vs. Hooker. Best pick was Kizer - which may not pan out but worth the risk at that spot. Could also have selected Howard at 12 and Peppers at 33. Those would have made it an A draft. For now I'll give it a B+
-
People here are negative because they are old, dumb, and don't understand a fucking thing about the game.
This board is just mainly a bunch of old fogeys bitching at each other about how every player here should be a white guy from Cleveland
People here are negative because they are old, dumb, and don't understand a fucking thing about the game.
This board is just mainly a bunch of old fogeys bitching at each other about how every player here should be a white guy from Cleveland
I need to keep reminding myself that this Board isn't a representative sample of all Browns fans because if it were I'd be clinically depressed.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
