UDFA Signing Tracker
-
I was hoping to see Jordan Westerkamp on the list. The kid has the best hands I've ever seen. No hyperbole. He's had Tommy Brainweak throwing to him for four years, so he had to catch everything that touched his hands because who knew when the next pass would be within arms reach.
https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/861270149311102981I was hoping to see Jordan Westerkamp on the list. The kid has the best hands I've ever seen. No hyperbole. He's had Tommy Brainweak throwing to him for four years, so he had to catch everything that touched his hands because who knew when the next pass would be within arms reach.
BOOYAKASHA!!!!!
-
Mods,
Please move this thread to the already existing UDFA thread.
Thanks,
Mike
-
don't know if this has been posted already.... but the Browns have a second year of having draft criteria
that includes
*FOOTBALL PLAYER*, that extends to their UDFA's.
-
No longer includes kids with no criminal history though.

-
alleged. and I never said don't give a player a second chance...especially in late rounds..
-
I think you did.
-
nope. your graw is warped.
-
A few guys put up some pretty good numbers.
Sgt Schult(z) had 35.5 sacks...but he's a 258 lb DLineman.
Gonna be tough for the TE to make the team. He averaged less than 1 catch per game in college......and they already released Barnidge. (he better be one helluva blocker)
The DB's should feel as though they could stick if they work hard...especially Jabrill's buddy.
-
Of the top 10 UDFA signings expected to crack the 52-man.. Browns have 2
-
Of the top 10 UDFA signings expected to crack the 52-man.. Browns have 2
Of the top 10 UDFA signings expected to crack the 52-man.. Browns have 2
I don't see a single Browns signee on that list.
-
C/p from the wrong window.. Let's try this again.
-
Today is the day free agents can be signed without affecting compensatory pick formula
We expecting any more additions? I saw somewhere predict us to sign Sio Moore a LB who was with the Falcons last year
-
Today is the day free agents can be signed without affecting compensatory pick formula
We expecting any more additions? I saw somewhere predict us to sign Sio Moore a LB who was with the Falcons last year
Today is the day free agents can be signed without affecting compensatory pick formula
We expecting any more additions? I saw somewhere predict us to sign Sio Moore a LB who was with the Falcons last year
I have said that I am in favor of adding an OLB. So this guy could fit the bill. Only thing: Why has he been signed and released by 4 different teams in the last 4 years?
Oakland Raiders[edit]
Moore was selected by the Oakland Raiders in the third round, with the 66th overall pick, of the 2013 NFL Draft. On October 27, 2013, Moore picked up 2 sacks and 5 tackles in a 21-18 win against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Indianapolis Colts[edit]
On September 4, 2015, Moore was traded to the Indianapolis Colts for sixth round pick in the 2016 NFL draft.[6] He was released by the Colts on October 4, 2016.[7]
Kansas City Chiefs[edit]
Moore was signed by the Kansas City Chiefs on October 7, 2016.[8] On November 1, 2016, he was released by the Chiefs.[9]
Arizona Cardinals[edit]
On November 22, 2016, Moore was signed by the Arizona Cardinals.[10]
Became a free agent at the end of the 2016 season
Has this guy had injuries?
-
So we've released Boutte and added another DB.
05/15/2017 Signed DB Donte Carey
.
05/15/2017 Waived OL Josh Boutee. -
So we've released Boutte and added another DB.
05/15/2017 Signed DB Donte Carey
.
05/15/2017 Waived OL Josh Boutee.So we've released Boutte and added another DB.
05/15/2017 Signed DB Donte Carey
.05/15/2017 Waived OL Josh Boutee.
No more Boutee calls? Too bad.
-
Thought I would share this link. Top UDFAs by position.....
Mike
Lots of names on that list that were projected to get drafted...
Orlosky and Toth.....C
Lorenzo Jerome S.....(and KR)....Id give this one a whirl.....
Ben Boulware....
Jarron Jones....
and more....
Hey....I see a WR whose first name is Bug......I dunno, I say sign him no matter how good he is....love that...."Bug"
Hey....I see a WR whose first name is Bug......I dunno, I say sign him no matter how good he is....love that...."Bug"
We Shall See..Bug Howard..my sleeper UNC WR way past Zay's Jones spot. Bug got NFL skills imo. MudMan..."stays with the boat(mud)"..Line Backers Please!!
Kablammo......Gumbalia....the Bug is a Brown!.....signed to the practice squad today.....6'4" insect with hands....;)
-
Hey....I see a WR whose first name is Bug......I dunno, I say sign him no matter how good he is....love that...."Bug"
We Shall See..Bug Howard..my sleeper UNC WR way past Zay's Jones spot. Bug got NFL skills imo. MudMan..."stays with the boat(mud)"..Line Backers Please!!
Kablammo......Gumbalia....the Bug is a Brown!.....signed to the practice squad today.....6'4" insect with hands....;)
-
If he practices well this week maybe we can bring him up and rid ourselves of Brittany Brittlehands.
I fear he is here to stay.....at least for this season......They did sign him for 4 years(yes, it's true)....Now, will they eat 3 years, pay him $17 million for this season and admit it was a bad signing?.......hmmmm, just dont see them doing that.....but, then again, Asspiler.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
