Who is Your Top UDFA?
-
The phone lines are busy... move fast or lose fast...
My board is pretty bare, but I have an OLB, a position we did not pick, left...
Dylan Cole (Misssouri St.) - played Sam as a Jr. and Will as a Sr. .... and got better. Pro day was awesome. Not great against the pass.
And while Center is a position of very low need one OL stands out....
Jon Toth (UK) - my top graded Center went undrafted? Needs to get stronger, but everything else is there and he even compensates well when over matched by finding angles from which to fight.
-
Amba Etta-Tawo but I believe the Jags are close to inking him
-
-
Devante Fields-Edge-Louisville
-
Keon Hatcher-WR-Arkansas
-
Ed Whittaccer, Brevard College...
WR/KR, 5'1", 250 lbs, 4.4 forty
-
-
he just kinda lopes, his uncle played "Clyde" in
the movie "Any Which Way but Loose"
I don't know why Tour didn't have him in his mock....

-
-
oh, come on...I'm still waiting for somebody to admit they looked "Ed Whittaccer" up.
"ed whittaccer nfl draft"....
I'd try it myself, but I'd feel silly.
eh...Brevard College is in Michigan.....(that ought to get Woody looking it up)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login