Around the AFCN's Drafts...
-
-
LOL! I'll heat up the baby formula. I doubt they have learned the joys of breast feeding yet.

Cause' he's a 'similac' baby!!...
-
I know what I classify as a lot about the league and the game since I started following in my early teens. I don't know a lot about the NFL pre merger. The game in the here and now? You aren't close. You barely know your own damn team.
You don't know your own team. Tuitt is a hybrid DE/DT. You don't even know that. You know a teeny tiny little bit about your one team. I know a lot about all the teams, now and then.
As for the NFL pre-merger ...I learn about stuff by reading about stuff.
I would be glad to engage in a contest about my knowledge about the Browns compared to your knowledge about the Steelers.
I would be glad to engage in a contest about my knowleged about all teams compared to your knowledge about them.
Its your money....how much of it do you want put up and give me?
You don't know your own team. Tuitt is a hybrid DE/DT. You don't even know that. You know a teeny tiny little bit about your one team. I know a lot about all the teams, now and then.
As for the NFL pre-merger ...I learn about stuff by reading about stuff.
I would be glad to engage in a contest about my knowledge about the Browns compared to your knowledge about the Steelers.
I would be glad to engage in a contest about my knowleged about all teams compared to your knowledge about them.
Its your money....how much of it do you want put up and give me?
He has never played a down as a defensive tackle for the Steelers, outside of sub packages and as already mentioned in the 3-4 its a nose tackle. Hargrave man's that position not Tuitt. I know the NFL in the here and now and I'm CERTAIN i know more about the league as a whole than you. Your posts and questions are indicative of that on a weekly basis. I also learn from reading about things. I learn something new every day with the amount I try to read, it just so happens I don't care to read about the NFL of yesteryear or the NFL premerger when the Browns were relevant. I didn't grow up in that era, you did and it's the lone difference. As far as your ridiculous bet there is ZERO way without meeting in person (I don't think i could stomach being in the same room with you) to determine if someone is cheating with google or a book or whatever source material you choose to use. As I said previously I'm well versed in a lot of things, premerger NFL isn't one of them and it will never be as it doesn't interest me in the least.
-
LOL! I'll heat up the baby formula. I doubt they have learned the joys of breast feeding yet.

Cause' he's a 'similac' baby!!...
-
-
You don't know your own team. Tuitt is a hybrid DE/DT. You don't even know that. You know a teeny tiny little bit about your one team. I know a lot about all the teams, now and then.
As for the NFL pre-merger ...I learn about stuff by reading about stuff.
I would be glad to engage in a contest about my knowledge about the Browns compared to your knowledge about the Steelers.
I would be glad to engage in a contest about my knowleged about all teams compared to your knowledge about them.
Its your money....how much of it do you want put up and give me?
He has never played a down as a defensive tackle for the Steelers, outside of sub packages and as already mentioned in the 3-4 its a nose tackle. Hargrave man's that position not Tuitt. I know the NFL in the here and now and I'm CERTAIN i know more about the league as a whole than you. Your posts and questions are indicative of that on a weekly basis. I also learn from reading about things. I learn something new every day with the amount I try to read, it just so happens I don't care to read about the NFL of yesteryear or the NFL premerger when the Browns were relevant. I didn't grow up in that era, you did and it's the lone difference. As far as your ridiculous bet there is ZERO way without meeting in person (I don't think i could stomach being in the same room with you) to determine if someone is cheating with google or a book or whatever source material you choose to use. As I said previously I'm well versed in a lot of things, premerger NFL isn't one of them and it will never be as it doesn't interest me in the least.
He has never played a down as a defensive tackle for the Steelers, outside of sub packages and as already mentioned in the 3-4 its a nose tackle. Hargrave man's that position not Tuitt. I know the NFL in the here and now and I'm CERTAIN i know more about the league as a whole than you.
The only thing for certain is that you are a little pussy....that is why you have your name.
Your posts and questions are indicative of that on a weekly basis. I also learn from reading about things...about ONE subject...maybe.
. I learn something new every day with the amount I try to read, it just so happens I don't care to read about the NFL of yesteryear or the NFL premerger when the Browns were relevant. I didn't grow up in that era, you did and it's the lone difference.
I didn't grow up in much of that era either. I didn't grow up in a lot of the eras in history...yet I know a lot about them.
Your short miserable life is really irrelevent to the grand scheme of things. Typical Gen Y....don't know shit about shit other than what smacks them square in the face.
As far as your ridiculous bet there is ZERO way without meeting in person (I don't think i could stomach being in the same room with you
I know....you are a little fag that likes to hang with other little fags.....can't stomach a real man in your presence.
) to determine if someone is cheating with google or a book or whatever source material you choose to use. As I said previously I'm well versed in a lot of things, premerger NFL isn't one of them and it will never be as it doesn't interest me in the least.
Nothing interests you apparently......You are a one trick pony. You know a little bit about the Steelers....a little bit. Other than that...you know nothing and have nothing to contribute here.
You don't even contribute to the surveys...and those are just opinions. (but I guess you have to have a little bit of knowledge to even form an opinion.
-
So, never played a down except....means he has played more than a down. For such a knowledgeable football fan, you don't seem to understand sub packages count.
Pretty basic stuff...
So, never played a down except....means he has played more than a down. For such a knowledgeable football fan, you don't seem to understand sub packages count.
Pretty basic stuff...
Honestly I just didn't feel like going back and editing it. I'm closing shift at our business and posting from my phone. He's not a dt in our system, he's not a clogger which is why you need with a nose tackle in the 34.
-
Nice, a fellow Libra. I guess that explains why you seem to be pretty chill. I have a hard time not getting along with everyone. Poor gipper thinks he's the message board authority/gate keeper. I ruffle his tightie whities.
See, there it is....your lifetime dream...to get into my tightie whities. No thanks. I am straight. Perhaps Z was right originally to call you Homotron. I said you were not gay, just a big puss. Maybe we should reevaluate.
-
He has never played a down as a defensive tackle for the Steelers, outside of sub packages and as already mentioned in the 3-4 its a nose tackle. Hargrave man's that position not Tuitt. I know the NFL in the here and now and I'm CERTAIN i know more about the league as a whole than you.
The only thing for certain is that you are a little pussy....that is why you have your name.
Your posts and questions are indicative of that on a weekly basis. I also learn from reading about things...about ONE subject...maybe.
. I learn something new every day with the amount I try to read, it just so happens I don't care to read about the NFL of yesteryear or the NFL premerger when the Browns were relevant. I didn't grow up in that era, you did and it's the lone difference.
I didn't grow up in much of that era either. I didn't grow up in a lot of the eras in history...yet I know a lot about them.
Your short miserable life is really irrelevent to the grand scheme of things. Typical Gen Y....don't know shit about shit other than what smacks them square in the face.
As far as your ridiculous bet there is ZERO way without meeting in person (I don't think i could stomach being in the same room with you
I know....you are a little fag that likes to hang with other little fags.....can't stomach a real man in your presence.
) to determine if someone is cheating with google or a book or whatever source material you choose to use. As I said previously I'm well versed in a lot of things, premerger NFL isn't one of them and it will never be as it doesn't interest me in the least.
Nothing interests you apparently......You are a one trick pony. You know a little bit about the Steelers....a little bit. Other than that...you know nothing and have nothing to contribute here.
You don't even contribute to the surveys...and those are just opinions. (but I guess you have to have a little bit of knowledge to even form an opinion.
I was raised to pursue knowledge. I just don't give a shit about the NFL pre merger. I'm a business owner now, 12 employees. I have to be doing something right so clearly I know something about something. I'm also more millennial than gen y. You as a baby boomer are part of the reason this country is fucked up, so what do you have to say for your generations bs?He has never played a down as a defensive tackle for the Steelers, outside of sub packages and as already mentioned in the 3-4 its a nose tackle. Hargrave man's that position not Tuitt. I know the NFL in the here and now and I'm CERTAIN i know more about the league as a whole than you.
The only thing for certain is that you are a little pussy....that is why you have your name.
Your posts and questions are indicative of that on a weekly basis. I also learn from reading about things...about ONE subject...maybe.
. I learn something new every day with the amount I try to read, it just so happens I don't care to read about the NFL of yesteryear or the NFL premerger when the Browns were relevant. I didn't grow up in that era, you did and it's the lone difference.
I didn't grow up in much of that era either. I didn't grow up in a lot of the eras in history...yet I know a lot about them.
Your short miserable life is really irrelevent to the grand scheme of things. Typical Gen Y....don't know shit about shit other than what smacks them square in the face.
As far as your ridiculous bet there is ZERO way without meeting in person (I don't think i could stomach being in the same room with you
I know....you are a little fag that likes to hang with other little fags.....can't stomach a real man in your presence.
) to determine if someone is cheating with google or a book or whatever source material you choose to use. As I said previously I'm well versed in a lot of things, premerger NFL isn't one of them and it will never be as it doesn't interest me in the least.
Nothing interests you apparently......You are a one trick pony. You know a little bit about the Steelers....a little bit. Other than that...you know nothing and have nothing to contribute here.
You don't even contribute to the surveys...and those are just opinions. (but I guess you have to have a little bit of knowledge to even form an opinion.
As far as your surveys are concerned, I don't live here and frankly I don't like you much, soooooo I'm less inclined to participate in your stupid surveys.
-
So, never played a down except....means he has played more than a down. For such a knowledgeable football fan, you don't seem to understand sub packages count.
Pretty basic stuff...
So, never played a down except....means he has played more than a down. For such a knowledgeable football fan, you don't seem to understand sub packages count.
Pretty basic stuff...
Why would a reliable source such as PFR list him as a DT. But, of course, old mewling Orifice knows more than anyone else about the Steelers...he reads. He knows more than the professionals. Hell, he thinks he knows more about how the Steeler coaches deploy their talent than the Steeler coaches do.
The line could have fallen apart without their team captain; instead it came together. It was a testament to quality reserves stepping into new and more prominent roles and to the coaches who tweaked their scheme to take advantage of the diverse skill set of third-year defensive end Stephon Tuitt, who played up and down the line during Heywardβs absence.
-
So, never played a down except....means he has played more than a down. For such a knowledgeable football fan, you don't seem to understand sub packages count.
Pretty basic stuff...
Why would a reliable source such as PFR list him as a DT. But, of course, old mewling Orifice knows more than anyone else about the Steelers...he reads. He knows more than the professionals. Hell, he thinks he knows more about how the Steeler coaches deploy their talent than the Steeler coaches do.
The line could have fallen apart without their team captain; instead it came together. It was a testament to quality reserves stepping into new and more prominent roles and to the coaches who tweaked their scheme to take advantage of the diverse skill set of third-year defensive end Stephon Tuitt, who played up and down the line during Heywardβs absence.
Why would a reliable source such as PFR list him as a DT. But, of course, old mewling Orifice knows more than anyone else about the Steelers...he reads. He knows more than the professionals. Hell, he thinks he knows more about how the Steeler coaches deploy their talent than the Steeler coaches do.
The line could have fallen apart without their team captain; instead it came together. It was a testament to quality reserves stepping into new and more prominent roles and to the coaches who tweaked their scheme to take advantage of the diverse skill set of third-year defensive end Stephon Tuitt, who played up and down the line during Heywardβs absence.
As I said he filled in, in subs BUT he's NOT a defensive tackle and when hargrave was healthy he didn't play nose. He's NOT a defensive tackle!
-
I was raised to pursue knowledge. I just don't give a shit about the NFL pre merger. I'm a business owner now, 12 employees. I have to be doing something right so clearly I know something about something. I'm also more millennial than gen y. You as a baby boomer are part of the reason this country is fucked up, so what do you have to say for your generations bs?He has never played a down as a defensive tackle for the Steelers, outside of sub packages and as already mentioned in the 3-4 its a nose tackle. Hargrave man's that position not Tuitt. I know the NFL in the here and now and I'm CERTAIN i know more about the league as a whole than you.
The only thing for certain is that you are a little pussy....that is why you have your name.
Your posts and questions are indicative of that on a weekly basis. I also learn from reading about things...about ONE subject...maybe.
. I learn something new every day with the amount I try to read, it just so happens I don't care to read about the NFL of yesteryear or the NFL premerger when the Browns were relevant. I didn't grow up in that era, you did and it's the lone difference.
I didn't grow up in much of that era either. I didn't grow up in a lot of the eras in history...yet I know a lot about them.
Your short miserable life is really irrelevent to the grand scheme of things. Typical Gen Y....don't know shit about shit other than what smacks them square in the face.
As far as your ridiculous bet there is ZERO way without meeting in person (I don't think i could stomach being in the same room with you
I know....you are a little fag that likes to hang with other little fags.....can't stomach a real man in your presence.
) to determine if someone is cheating with google or a book or whatever source material you choose to use. As I said previously I'm well versed in a lot of things, premerger NFL isn't one of them and it will never be as it doesn't interest me in the least.
Nothing interests you apparently......You are a one trick pony. You know a little bit about the Steelers....a little bit. Other than that...you know nothing and have nothing to contribute here.
You don't even contribute to the surveys...and those are just opinions. (but I guess you have to have a little bit of knowledge to even form an opinion.
As far as your surveys are concerned, I don't live here and frankly I don't like you much, soooooo I'm less inclined to participate in your stupid surveys.
I was raised to pursue knowledge.
Something in your upbringing went wrong then....because your pursuits were in vain. You demonstrate you know nothing about nothing.
I just don't give a shit about the NFL pre merger. I'm a business owner now, 12 employees. I have to be doing something right so clearly I know something about something.
How to boil a hotdog? From what I understand, that is basically what you do.
I'm also more millennial than gen y. You as a baby boomer are part of the reason this country is fucked up, so what do you have to say for your generations bs?
Even worse...millenial. We had the best music....your millenial music sucks balls. And such whiners.
As far as your surveys are concerned, I don't live here and frankly I don't like you much, soooooo I'm less inclined to participate in your stupid surveys.
Its because you haven't enough intellect to even form an opinion.
And as a millenial you don't want to participate because I don't give participation trophies. If you don't get one, you will cry.
-
I was raised to pursue knowledge.
Something in your upbringing went wrong then....because your pursuits were in vain. You demonstrate you know nothing about nothing.
I just don't give a shit about the NFL pre merger. I'm a business owner now, 12 employees. I have to be doing something right so clearly I know something about something.
How to boil a hotdog? From what I understand, that is basically what you do.
I'm also more millennial than gen y. You as a baby boomer are part of the reason this country is fucked up, so what do you have to say for your generations bs?
Even worse...millenial. We had the best music....your millenial music sucks balls. And such whiners.
As far as your surveys are concerned, I don't live here and frankly I don't like you much, soooooo I'm less inclined to participate in your stupid surveys.
Its because you haven't enough intellect to even form an opinion.
And as a millenial you don't want to participate because I don't give participation trophies. If you don't get one, you will cry.
I was raised to pursue knowledge.
Something in your upbringing went wrong then....because your pursuits were in vain. You demonstrate you know nothing about nothing.
I just don't give a shit about the NFL pre merger. I'm a business owner now, 12 employees. I have to be doing something right so clearly I know something about something.
How to boil a hotdog? From what I understand, that is basically what you do.
I'm also more millennial than gen y. You as a baby boomer are part of the reason this country is fucked up, so what do you have to say for your generations bs?
Even worse...millenial. We had the best music....your millenial music sucks balls. And such whiners.
As far as your surveys are concerned, I don't live here and frankly I don't like you much, soooooo I'm less inclined to participate in your stupid surveys.
Its because you haven't enough intellect to even form an opinion.
And as a millenial you don't want to participate because I don't give participation trophies. If you don't get one, you will cry.
I grew up listening to my dad's music. I still listen to it. My first concert was Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young and I wasn't talking about music, cars or sports. I was talking about how Baby boomers fucked up this economy. We own a Juice and Smoothie bar, 34 smoothies, 9 wraps, juicing, salads etc and we're doing pretty well. We're opening another one next year and then another and another and another and another until we decides we don't want anymore. Ten years from now I'll come visit you with my ferrari, you'll still be the grumpy, old, message board asshole.
-
Why would a reliable source such as PFR list him as a DT. But, of course, old mewling Orifice knows more than anyone else about the Steelers...he reads. He knows more than the professionals. Hell, he thinks he knows more about how the Steeler coaches deploy their talent than the Steeler coaches do.
The line could have fallen apart without their team captain; instead it came together. It was a testament to quality reserves stepping into new and more prominent roles and to the coaches who tweaked their scheme to take advantage of the diverse skill set of third-year defensive end Stephon Tuitt, who played up and down the line during Heywardβs absence.
As I said he filled in, in subs BUT he's NOT a defensive tackle and when hargrave was healthy he didn't play nose. He's NOT a defensive tackle!
As I said he filled in, in subs BUT he's NOT a defensive tackle and when hargrave was healthy he didn't play nose. He's NOT a defensive tackle!
Except....of course...he has played it quite often.
And I thought you didn't participate in Trivia? What is more trivial than where is some Steeler player listed on their roster.
You criticized me because...in your view...I got that itsy bitsy teeny weeny piece of trivia perhaps wrong (though it was actually partially correct...that has been established.)
And yet, even if you tried you could probably barely get one or two basic trivia questions right.....much of which is stuff that happened in the last 20-25 years since you started watching football.
Here you go, here is a simple test....about a current player: Where did Tashaun Gipson....now a Jag...attend college.
Without looking it up I suggest you don't know.
-
As I said he filled in, in subs BUT he's NOT a defensive tackle and when hargrave was healthy he didn't play nose. He's NOT a defensive tackle!
Except....of course...he has played it quite often.
And I thought you didn't participate in Trivia? What is more trivial than where is some Steeler player listed on their roster.
You criticized me because...in your view...I got that itsy bitsy teeny weeny piece of trivia perhaps wrong (though it was actually partially correct...that has been established.)
And yet, even if you tried you could probably barely get one or two basic trivia questions right.....much of which is stuff that happened in the last 20-25 years since you started watching football.
Here you go, here is a simple test....about a current player: Where did Tashaun Gipson....now a Jag...attend college.
Without looking it up I suggest you don't know.
Except....of course...he has played it quite often.
And I thought you didn't participate in Trivia? What is more trivial than where is some Steeler player listed on their roster.
You criticized me because...in your view...I got that itsy bitsy teeny weeny piece of trivia perhaps wrong (though it was actually partially correct...that has been established.)
And yet, even if you tried you could probably barely get one or two basic trivia questions right.....much of which is stuff that happened in the last 20-25 years since you started watching football.
Here you go, here is a simple test....about a current player: Where did Tashaun Gipson....now a Jag...attend college.
Without looking it up I suggest you don't know.
I don't watch much college football, i only take the time to learn about prospects leading into the draft and of course know of the big names. I could look it up and act like I knew it all along but i don't and frankly don't care to know. He hasn't played "quite a bit" of defensive tackle, he played either defensive ends and occasionally lined up at the nose. He has the size but because he's an athletic freak he can play defensive end at 6'6 and over 300 pounds. Look him up, he's lean at 6'6 300+
-
I was raised to pursue knowledge.
Something in your upbringing went wrong then....because your pursuits were in vain. You demonstrate you know nothing about nothing.
I just don't give a shit about the NFL pre merger. I'm a business owner now, 12 employees. I have to be doing something right so clearly I know something about something.
How to boil a hotdog? From what I understand, that is basically what you do.
I'm also more millennial than gen y. You as a baby boomer are part of the reason this country is fucked up, so what do you have to say for your generations bs?
Even worse...millenial. We had the best music....your millenial music sucks balls. And such whiners.
As far as your surveys are concerned, I don't live here and frankly I don't like you much, soooooo I'm less inclined to participate in your stupid surveys.
Its because you haven't enough intellect to even form an opinion.
And as a millenial you don't want to participate because I don't give participation trophies. If you don't get one, you will cry.
I grew up listening to my dad's music. I still listen to it. My first concert was Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young and I wasn't talking about music, cars or sports. I was talking about how Baby boomers fucked up this economy. We own a Juice and Smoothie bar, 34 smoothies, 9 wraps, juicing, salads etc and we're doing pretty well. We're opening another one next year and then another and another and another and another until we decides we don't want anymore. Ten years from now I'll come visit you with my ferrari, you'll still be the grumpy, old, message board asshole.
I grew up listening to my dad's music. I still listen to it. My first concert was Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young and I wasn't talking about music, cars or sports. I was talking about how Baby boomers fucked up this economy. We own a Juice and Smoothie bar, 34 smoothies, 9 wraps, juicing, salads etc and we're doing pretty well. We're opening another one next year and then another and another and another and another until we decides we don't want anymore. Ten years from now I'll come visit you with my ferrari, you'll still be the grumpy, old, message board asshole.
See what I mean....you don't know diddley about history or economics. The economy of this country worked just fine when the Baby Boom Generation was primarily in control and the primary economic earners. The 70s, 80s and 90s were very robust economically. It was only when the Gen Xers and Gen Y people became the primary economic force did things go tits up basically.
Juice and Smoothie bars? Wraps and salads? I would have been more impressed if you had admitted you sold hot dogs.
And what makes you think I am impressed with a Ferrari? They went out with the demise of Sonny Crockett.
(I am more impressed about CSNY being your first concert)
As for Grumpy old message board asshole...you have me confused with Ghoolie. Often another Steeler ass kisser.
-
Except....of course...he has played it quite often.
And I thought you didn't participate in Trivia? What is more trivial than where is some Steeler player listed on their roster.
You criticized me because...in your view...I got that itsy bitsy teeny weeny piece of trivia perhaps wrong (though it was actually partially correct...that has been established.)
And yet, even if you tried you could probably barely get one or two basic trivia questions right.....much of which is stuff that happened in the last 20-25 years since you started watching football.
Here you go, here is a simple test....about a current player: Where did Tashaun Gipson....now a Jag...attend college.
Without looking it up I suggest you don't know.
I don't watch much college football, i only take the time to learn about prospects leading into the draft and of course know of the big names. I could look it up and act like I knew it all along but i don't and frankly don't care to know. He hasn't played "quite a bit" of defensive tackle, he played either defensive ends and occasionally lined up at the nose. He has the size but because he's an athletic freak he can play defensive end at 6'6 and over 300 pounds. Look him up, he's lean at 6'6 300+
I don't watch much college football, i only take the time to learn about prospects leading into the draft and of course know of the big names. I could look it up and act like I knew it all along but i don't and frankly don't care to know. He hasn't played "quite a bit" of defensive tackle, he played either defensive ends and occasionally lined up at the nose. He has the size but because he's an athletic freak he can play defensive end at 6'6 and over 300 pounds. Look him up, he's lean at 6'6 300+
Again, you demonstrate your limited knowledge. You don't know history, economics, anything about any player that does not wear piss and yellow (and sometimes not even that), college football, players up for the draft.
But I guess I am sure you can tell us all about kale smoothies.

-
I grew up listening to my dad's music. I still listen to it. My first concert was Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young and I wasn't talking about music, cars or sports. I was talking about how Baby boomers fucked up this economy. We own a Juice and Smoothie bar, 34 smoothies, 9 wraps, juicing, salads etc and we're doing pretty well. We're opening another one next year and then another and another and another and another until we decides we don't want anymore. Ten years from now I'll come visit you with my ferrari, you'll still be the grumpy, old, message board asshole.
See what I mean....you don't know diddley about history or economics. The economy of this country worked just fine when the Baby Boom Generation was primarily in control and the primary economic earners. The 70s, 80s and 90s were very robust economically. It was only when the Gen Xers and Gen Y people became the primary economic force did things go tits up basically.
Juice and Smoothie bars? Wraps and salads? I would have been more impressed if you had admitted you sold hot dogs.
And what makes you think I am impressed with a Ferrari? They went out with the demise of Sonny Crockett.
(I am more impressed about CSNY being your first concert)
As for Grumpy old message board asshole...you have me confused with Ghoolie. Often another Steeler ass kisser.
See what I mean....you don't know diddley about history or economics. The economy of this country worked just fine when the Baby Boom Generation was primarily in control and the primary economic earners. The 70s, 80s and 90s were very robust economically. It was only when the Gen Xers and Gen Y people became the primary economic force did things go tits up basically.
Juice and Smoothie bars? Wraps and salads? I would have been more impressed if you had admitted you sold hot dogs.
And what makes you think I am impressed with a Ferrari? They went out with the demise of Sonny Crockett.
(I am more impressed about CSNY being your first concert)
As for Grumpy old message board asshole...you have me confused with Ghoolie. Often another Steeler ass kisser.
No, baby boomers used up resources, ran up and the debt and then skipped out on responsibility. Baby boomers entered the work force with one of the strongest economies in American history and just shit, shit, shit the bed. I'm also not trying to impress you and Ferrari's went out with Miami Vice? What planet are you on? lol I guess not an appreciator of high performance cars.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login