Skip to content

Wentz Trade--whats left?

The Browns Board
6 5 457
  • Carson Wentz..The Guy owns the Football Keys to the City of Philadelphia. At Draft it was a sea of #11 Jerseys..from ESPN Pat McManus this is what Browns have gained with trade...C.Coleman..S.Coleman..C.Kessler..R.Louis..D.Kindred..J.Payton..S.Drango..J.Peppers..D.Kizer..9 Players.. Houston's 1st in 2018 & Eagles 2nd in 2018 equals what remains.. Lot'a math figured out by Pat..but we love some kick around numbers..Kick Away!!

  • DKJhx9l.gif

  • post-28000-0-38099600-1493583202_thumb.jpg
  • Still too soon.....for me, bottom line......if Wentz becomes a franchise QB(and I think he will)...it wasnt such a great trade.....

    But, admit I was more into Bosa and Elliot, than I was wentz..... Id still rather have a star, than no stars.....and right now, we passed on instant stars and have gained not one obvious star in exchange....(lots of potential tho....but potential doesnt win too often in the nfl)

    So....1 pick has become 9 guys who may or may not be around very long.....gotta wait this one out....as Shashi just needs to hit one big time and THEN it will be worth it......

  • Still too soon.....for me, bottom line......if Wentz becomes a franchise QB(and I think he will)...it wasnt such a great trade.....

    But, admit I was more into Bosa and Elliot, than I was wentz..... Id still rather have a star, than no stars.....and right now, we passed on instant stars and have gained not one obvious star in exchange....(lots of potential tho....but potential doesnt win too often in the nfl)

    So....1 pick has become 9 guys who may or may not be around very long.....gotta wait this one out....as Shashi just needs to hit one big time and THEN it will be worth it......

    @mudfly said:

    Still too soon.....for me, bottom line......if Wentz becomes a franchise QB(and I think he will)...it wasnt such a great trade.....

    Define your terms and I might give you a chance to win that beer back...

  • This will be an interesting one to follow.