Most Overrated "Star" In Football
-
Nominating JJ Watt as the most overrated star in the NFL is a clear indication of the poster's 1) lack of understanding of the game, and 2) thinly veiled hatred of the man. Damn boy, the guy is no Rapistberger.
I'd take 11 JJ Watts on defense and be happy to annually lead the league in fewest points allowed.
As far as the most overrated star I'd have to throw our very own Joe Haden into the mix. Following a season where he was anointed as one of the league's best shut down corners and rewarded with a huge contract reflecting that skill he hasn't been on the field enough to make a positive impact, let alone live up to his contract. His injuries have also apparently affected his play as he has only been a shell of himself when he's on the field. I love the guy and I sport his jersey on Sundays, but a star in the league he is not.
Nominating JJ Watt as the most overrated star in the NFL is a clear indication of the poster's 1) lack of understanding of the game, and 2) thinly veiled hatred of the man. Damn boy, the guy is no Rapistberger.
I'd take 11 JJ Watts on defense and be happy to annually lead the league in fewest points allowed.
As far as the most overrated star I'd have to throw our very own Joe Haden into the mix. Following a season where he was anointed as one of the league's best shut down corners and rewarded with a huge contract reflecting that skill he hasn't been on the field enough to make a positive impact, let alone live up to his contract. His injuries have also apparently affected his play as he has only been a shell of himself when he's on the field. I love the guy and I sport his jersey on Sundays, but a star in the league he is not.
I would say Joe is overrated but again he's not a star
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login