Skip to content

Perfect Nickname for the Browns Defensive Line

The Browns Board
144 34 3.5k
  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    I would second "The WatchDawgs".....IMHO, the best of the bunch.

    Good job POG!

    Mike

  • I just noticed that the other thread said one nomination and one seconder... I'll move my suggestions to this one.

    How about -

    Eerie Wave of Pain

    or

    WatchDawgs

    or

    'D'Flatliners

    lol - The Wall in the North

    Eerie Watchmen

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    @poeticg said:

    I just noticed that the other thread said one nomination and one seconder... I'll move my suggestions to this one.

    How about -

    Eerie Wave of Pain

    or

    WatchDawgs

    or

    'D'Flatliners

    lol - The Wall in the North

    Eerie Watchmen

    With slight change from one of your suggestions, "North Wall"?

    "WatchDawgs" is STILL my fave.

    Mike

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    Here's some other possible choices or not...

    Line of Fire

    Carni4's

    Cage'm Up Kids

    The Bosa Clones

    Dial-a-sack

    Brown Swarm

    The Sting

    Crunch and Munch

    Heat & Greet

    The Will I-AM's = No U-Wont's

    9-1-1 Can You Hold?

    Landlords of the Trenches

    All You Can Eat

    Sack Pack

    Leverage Kings

    Erie Rushmore

    The Force Sum

    Hell on Wheels

    GW's Explosives

    Revenge of the Nerds

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
  • Here's some other possible choices or not...

    Line of Fire

    Carni4's

    Cage'm Up Kids

    The Bosa Clones

    Dial-a-sack

    Brown Swarm

    The Sting

    Crunch and Munch

    Heat & Greet

    The Will I-AM's = No U-Wont's

    9-1-1 Can You Hold?

    Landlords of the Trenches

    All You Can Eat

    Sack Pack

    Leverage Kings

    Erie Rushmore

    The Force Sum

    Hell on Wheels

    GW's Explosives

    Revenge of the Nerds

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG

    @flugel said:

    Here's some other possible choices or not...

    Line of Fire

    Carni4's

    Cage'm Up Kids

    The Bosa Clones

    Dial-a-sack

    Brown Swarm

    The Sting

    Crunch and Munch

    Heat & Greet

    The Will I-AM's = No U-Wont's

    9-1-1 Can You Hold?

    Landlords of the Trenches

    All You Can Eat

    Sack Pack

    Leverage Kings

    Erie Rushmore

    The Force Sum

    Hell on Wheels

    GW's Explosives

    Revenge of the Nerds

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    Cleveland Freight Train

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly

    Ok...so I honestly think you gotta let a nickname happen on it's own, after(if) the unit develops an identity.....so, based upon that, Id say we should get some of those GB cheese wedges and call it swiss cheese......or maybe something more industrial, like the turnstiles.....hahaha.....just kidding....(not really tho)......

    On a more serious note.....I vote for an ID we can all appreciate....how about the traffic jam.....and then we can all wear orange barrels and disrupt traffic and mess up someones day, create a few car wrecks, etc....

    5007550575_5fcb0ac60c_b-700x881.jpg

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    The WatchDawgs has been added...

    Extending the nomination/seconding deadline until 5 PM EDT, Monday, 5/8/17...

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Sorry only one real orange barrel man and they have a statue of him too.

    http://www.imfromdenver.com/broncos-honor-the-barrel-man-with-statue-at-mile-high-stadium/

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    So let's get charlie Brown sweaters and call ourselves the hornets

  • @tour2ma said:

    lol... or...

    dinosaur.png

    POP QUIZ: What was The Flintstones claim to fame?

    First animated show in prime time.

    I'll admit, l looked it up.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    Alright... I think all the serious nominees are now in the nominee list... or at least the most serious of multiple candidates listed... although sometimes it was hard to tell. If I missed one, let me know. I did not include every nominee from those who nominated more than one.

    Also I believe all the 2nded nominations from both threads are now in that list.

    Both can be seen here: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46755&do=findComment&comment=704998

    @ibleedbrown said:

    First animated show in prime time. I'll admit, l looked it up.

    You need a better search engine...

    Correct answer is:

    The Flintstones were the first original, animated Prime Time series. If you're of a certain age you may remember a short-lived, summer replacement program that rebroadcasted animated shorts hosted by Dick van Dyke... although I forget its name... maybe Fun (something)?

    Bonus POP: What was the name of the second original, animated Prime Time series?

  • B BrownPile wrote on last edited by

    Brown Pile