Skip to content

Perfect Nickname for the Browns Defensive Line

The Browns Board
144 34 3.5k
  • Howard Stern's Penis

    The Baba Booeys

    Robin Quivers's Beaver

    Turd Burglars

    The Steamy D

    Orange N' Brown Cesspool

    The Oline Wreckers

    The Ballerinas

    Hue Jackson's Huge Assmans

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Howard Stern's Penis

    The Baba Booeys

    Robin Quivers's Beaver

    Turd Burglars

    The Steamy D

    Orange N' Brown Cesspool

    The Oline Wreckers

    The Ballerinas

    Hue Jackson's Huge Assmans

    We are going for nicknames of the Browns....not your own personal nickname.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Nevertheless....the two I came up with are still the Best: The Ogres or The GOONS.

    Indeed. Yes, indeed. 😮

    GO'S BOOM-gets garrett,orchard,shelton,brantley,ogbah.ogunjobi &meder..proper GOES BOOM--we need a E..The vaunted GONE BOOM Defense(classic) would add Nassib but still need to buy a vowel E..

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @gumby73 said:

    GO'S BOOM-gets garrett,orchard,shelton,brantley,ogbah.ogunjobi &meder..proper GOES BOOM--we need a E..The vaunted GONE BOOM Defense(classic) would add Nassib but still need to buy a vowel E..

    Not bad....except....you have the Legion of Boom in Seattle, and again, that could be seen as derivative.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #76

    Gip is getting his puss hurt because nobody liked his stupid name.

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #77

    The Sidesteppers

    Until they can stop the run.

  • Orange Powerhump

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #78

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Orange Powerhump

    lol... opened right to it and hit me before I was prepared...

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Howard Stern's Penis

    The Baba Booeys

    Robin Quivers's Beaver

    SIRIUSly? 🙂

    Oh... and TC...

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #79

    I like the Ogres and Goons but...

    We have the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so...

    What about the Hall of Pain? Or Wall of Pain?

  • "MAILMEN"

    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers (warriors) from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

    Mike

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @canton-mike said:

    "MAILMEN"

    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers (warriors) from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

    Mike

    Unless you're Newman.

  • lol... or...

    dinosaur.png

    POP QUIZ: What was The Flintstones claim to fame?

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @tour2ma said:

    POP QUIZ: What was The Flintstones claim to fame?

    was first animated series with major star doing voice over?

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #82

    The FatBoyz.

  • To be honest with you...this was not supposed to be an invitation for you all to submit your own nicknames. It was only here for you to sanctify the names I came up with. But, I know I can't control these things.

    Nevertheless....the two I came up with are still the Best: The Ogres or The GOONS.

    Indeed. Yes, indeed. 😮

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @the-gipper said:

    To be honest with you...this was not supposed to be an invitation for you all to submit your own nicknames. It was only here for you to sanctify the names I came up with. But, I know I can't control these things.

    Nevertheless....the two I came up with are still the Best: The Ogres or The GOONS.

    Indeed. Yes, indeed. 😮

    Nope. Both awful.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    Hopefully we can call them Three Strike Felons based on the QB's they murder.

  • I like the Ogres and Goons but...

    We have the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so...

    What about the Hall of Pain? Or Wall of Pain?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #85

    @poeticg said:

    I like the Ogres and Goons but...

    We have the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so...

    What about the Hall of Pain? Or Wall of Pain?

    WOW... damn close... if I may be permitted a build... The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    @miktoxic said:

    was first animated series with major star doing voice over?

    Close-ish, but not a winner...

    Meanwhile start working on the new Tees... 😉 Just need the starters finalized...

    The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    Garrett - Shelton - Bryant - Ogbah

    Collins - Kirksey - ???

    Haden - Peppers - ??? - ???

    ... and trademark the shit out of it...

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #86

    TThe Battered Basterds

  • lol... or...

    dinosaur.png

    POP QUIZ: What was The Flintstones claim to fame?

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... or...

    dinosaur.png

    POP QUIZ: What was The Flintstones claim to fame?

    First animated show in prime time.

    I'll admit, l looked it up.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
    #88

    The more I think about it the name should be pretty straight forward. I am optimistic that Big Ben, Dalton , Flacco and others will use the name often without prompting. I can almost hear it as they tell their O line in the huddle........"can you please keep those MOTHERFUCKERS off me!!!!" Pretty obvious what our new D line should be called lol.

  • The more I think about it the name should be pretty straight forward. I am optimistic that Big Ben, Dalton , Flacco and others will use the name often without prompting. I can almost hear it as they tell their O line in the huddle........"can you please keep those MOTHERFUCKERS off me!!!!" Pretty obvious what our new D line should be called lol.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #89

    @jcam222 said:

    The more I think about it the name should be pretty straight forward. I am optimistic that Big Ben, Dalton , Flacco and others will use the name often without prompting. I can almost hear it as they tell their O line in the huddle........"can you please keep those DAMNED DAWGS off me!!!!" Pretty obvious what our new D line should be called lol.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^There! Cleaned up & corrected for you!

    I've always liked Dawgs for the D, and "Damned Dawgs" for the DL has a ring to it IMHO.

    Mike

  • @jcam222 said:

    The more I think about it the name should be pretty straight forward. I am optimistic that Big Ben, Dalton , Flacco and others will use the name often without prompting. I can almost hear it as they tell their O line in the huddle........"can you please keep those DAMNED DAWGS off me!!!!" Pretty obvious what our new D line should be called lol.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^There! Cleaned up & corrected for you!

    I've always liked Dawgs for the D, and "Damned Dawgs" for the DL has a ring to it IMHO.

    Mike

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @canton-mike said:

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^There! Cleaned up & corrected for you!

    I've always liked Dawgs for the D, and "Damned Dawgs" for the DL has a ring to it IMHO.

    Mike

    lol I'm sorry Mike I just couldn't resist the vulgarity on this. I can live with Damned Dogs or maybe Hell Hounds lol
  • @poeticg said:

    I like the Ogres and Goons but...

    We have the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so...

    What about the Hall of Pain? Or Wall of Pain?

    WOW... damn close... if I may be permitted a build... The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    @miktoxic said:

    was first animated series with major star doing voice over?

    Close-ish, but not a winner...

    Meanwhile start working on the new Tees... 😉 Just need the starters finalized...

    The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    Garrett - Shelton - Bryant - Ogbah

    Collins - Kirksey - ???

    Haden - Peppers - ??? - ???

    ... and trademark the shit out of it...

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #91

    @tour2ma said:

    The Rock'n'Roll Wall of PAIN!

    ... and trademark the shit out of it...

    after week 9 we can throw a Cavs C up in front of rock as a bail out..It's Cleveland.what could possibly go wrong?

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #92

    I think agent orange would be good. The problem with it is it sounds like a single guy.

    This is assuming of course that they're good and not stinky.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #93

    Preparation Brown!