Skip to content

Perfect Nickname for the Browns Defensive Line

The Browns Board
144 34 3.5k
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #82

    The FatBoyz.

  • To be honest with you...this was not supposed to be an invitation for you all to submit your own nicknames. It was only here for you to sanctify the names I came up with. But, I know I can't control these things.

    Nevertheless....the two I came up with are still the Best: The Ogres or The GOONS.

    Indeed. Yes, indeed. 😮

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @the-gipper said:

    To be honest with you...this was not supposed to be an invitation for you all to submit your own nicknames. It was only here for you to sanctify the names I came up with. But, I know I can't control these things.

    Nevertheless....the two I came up with are still the Best: The Ogres or The GOONS.

    Indeed. Yes, indeed. 😮

    Nope. Both awful.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    Hopefully we can call them Three Strike Felons based on the QB's they murder.

  • I like the Ogres and Goons but...

    We have the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so...

    What about the Hall of Pain? Or Wall of Pain?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #85

    @poeticg said:

    I like the Ogres and Goons but...

    We have the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so...

    What about the Hall of Pain? Or Wall of Pain?

    WOW... damn close... if I may be permitted a build... The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    @miktoxic said:

    was first animated series with major star doing voice over?

    Close-ish, but not a winner...

    Meanwhile start working on the new Tees... 😉 Just need the starters finalized...

    The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    Garrett - Shelton - Bryant - Ogbah

    Collins - Kirksey - ???

    Haden - Peppers - ??? - ???

    ... and trademark the shit out of it...

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #86

    TThe Battered Basterds

  • lol... or...

    dinosaur.png

    POP QUIZ: What was The Flintstones claim to fame?

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... or...

    dinosaur.png

    POP QUIZ: What was The Flintstones claim to fame?

    First animated show in prime time.

    I'll admit, l looked it up.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
    #88

    The more I think about it the name should be pretty straight forward. I am optimistic that Big Ben, Dalton , Flacco and others will use the name often without prompting. I can almost hear it as they tell their O line in the huddle........"can you please keep those MOTHERFUCKERS off me!!!!" Pretty obvious what our new D line should be called lol.

  • The more I think about it the name should be pretty straight forward. I am optimistic that Big Ben, Dalton , Flacco and others will use the name often without prompting. I can almost hear it as they tell their O line in the huddle........"can you please keep those MOTHERFUCKERS off me!!!!" Pretty obvious what our new D line should be called lol.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #89

    @jcam222 said:

    The more I think about it the name should be pretty straight forward. I am optimistic that Big Ben, Dalton , Flacco and others will use the name often without prompting. I can almost hear it as they tell their O line in the huddle........"can you please keep those DAMNED DAWGS off me!!!!" Pretty obvious what our new D line should be called lol.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^There! Cleaned up & corrected for you!

    I've always liked Dawgs for the D, and "Damned Dawgs" for the DL has a ring to it IMHO.

    Mike

  • @jcam222 said:

    The more I think about it the name should be pretty straight forward. I am optimistic that Big Ben, Dalton , Flacco and others will use the name often without prompting. I can almost hear it as they tell their O line in the huddle........"can you please keep those DAMNED DAWGS off me!!!!" Pretty obvious what our new D line should be called lol.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^There! Cleaned up & corrected for you!

    I've always liked Dawgs for the D, and "Damned Dawgs" for the DL has a ring to it IMHO.

    Mike

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @canton-mike said:

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^There! Cleaned up & corrected for you!

    I've always liked Dawgs for the D, and "Damned Dawgs" for the DL has a ring to it IMHO.

    Mike

    lol I'm sorry Mike I just couldn't resist the vulgarity on this. I can live with Damned Dogs or maybe Hell Hounds lol
  • @poeticg said:

    I like the Ogres and Goons but...

    We have the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so...

    What about the Hall of Pain? Or Wall of Pain?

    WOW... damn close... if I may be permitted a build... The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    @miktoxic said:

    was first animated series with major star doing voice over?

    Close-ish, but not a winner...

    Meanwhile start working on the new Tees... 😉 Just need the starters finalized...

    The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    Garrett - Shelton - Bryant - Ogbah

    Collins - Kirksey - ???

    Haden - Peppers - ??? - ???

    ... and trademark the shit out of it...

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #91

    @tour2ma said:

    The Rock'n'Roll Wall of PAIN!

    ... and trademark the shit out of it...

    after week 9 we can throw a Cavs C up in front of rock as a bail out..It's Cleveland.what could possibly go wrong?

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #92

    I think agent orange would be good. The problem with it is it sounds like a single guy.

    This is assuming of course that they're good and not stinky.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #93

    Preparation Brown!

  • @canton-mike said:

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^There! Cleaned up & corrected for you!

    I've always liked Dawgs for the D, and "Damned Dawgs" for the DL has a ring to it IMHO.

    Mike

    lol I'm sorry Mike I just couldn't resist the vulgarity on this. I can live with Damned Dogs or maybe Hell Hounds lol
    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by Canton Mike
    #94

    @jcam222 said:

    lol I'm sorry Mike I just couldn't resist the vulgarity on this. I can live with Damned Dogs or maybe Hell Hounds lol

    Your post actually created new thinking. I do like both the above, or maybe just "Hounds" for the DL & keep "Dawgs" for the rest of the D.

    I like a single syllable nickname.

    Mike

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #95

    The four horsemen. It's been almost 100 years since Notre Dame used it, about time for it to be repurposed

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG
    #96

    The Legendary


    Brown and Orange


    Wall of Pain


  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #97

    It's Brown and Orange Hammer Time ! ...

  • @poeticg said:

    I like the Ogres and Goons but...

    We have the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so...

    What about the Hall of Pain? Or Wall of Pain?

    WOW... damn close... if I may be permitted a build... The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    @miktoxic said:

    was first animated series with major star doing voice over?

    Close-ish, but not a winner...

    Meanwhile start working on the new Tees... 😉 Just need the starters finalized...

    The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    Garrett - Shelton - Bryant - Ogbah

    Collins - Kirksey - ???

    Haden - Peppers - ??? - ???

    ... and trademark the shit out of it...

    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @tour2ma said:

    WOW... damn close... if I may be permitted a build... The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    Close-ish, but not a winner...

    Meanwhile start working on the new Tees... 😉 Just need the starters finalized...

    The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    Garrett - Shelton - Bryant - Ogbah

    Collins - Kirksey - ???

    Haden - Peppers - ??? - ???

    ... and trademark the shit out of it...

    WINNER...WINNER...CHICKEN...DINNER!!! TOUR gets my vote!!! GIPPER both your title starters (Ogres & Goons)(squad)or The Goonies! They are right there! MY .02! ?

  • @tour2ma said:

    WOW... damn close... if I may be permitted a build... The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    Close-ish, but not a winner...

    Meanwhile start working on the new Tees... 😉 Just need the starters finalized...

    The Rock'n'Roll Hall of PAIN!

    Garrett - Shelton - Bryant - Ogbah

    Collins - Kirksey - ???

    Haden - Peppers - ??? - ???

    ... and trademark the shit out of it...

    WINNER...WINNER...CHICKEN...DINNER!!! TOUR gets my vote!!! GIPPER both your title starters (Ogres & Goons)(squad)or The Goonies! They are right there! MY .02! ?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #99

    @brownsnmopar said:

    WINNER...WINNER...CHICKEN...DINNER!!! TOUR gets my vote!!! GIPPER both your title starters (Ogres & Goons)(squad)or The Goonies! They are right there! MY .02!

    Hey, it was PoG inspired... I'll leave the final verdict in mik's silk-screening hands.

  • D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by

    The twathammers

  • Gip is getting his puss hurt because nobody liked his stupid name.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Gip is getting his puss hurt because nobody liked his stupid name.

    You clearly are the expert at hurt pussies. What do you use, Vagisil?

    And Ogres is still the best, most apt name. Brutish, nasty, predatory beasts. The reason you don't like it is probably the same reason you use the Vagisil. You want pussies on your DL. You know, guys that played like you. 😉