Requesting username change
-
@DickTrickle
-
Actually an infatuation is already overt.So then your overt infatuation for Ghoolie is strictly sexuality-based?
Ghoolie is ok he's passed the test but more imporntantly...

My peers don't pick my friends. I pick my friends. If you knew you would know.
"One said:
Actually an infatuation is already overt.
Ghoolie is ok he's passed the test but more imporntantly...

My peers don't pick my friends. I pick my friends. If you knew you would know.
He's certainly been picked. And made out with.
-
What in the hell is a wargograw anyway? Doesn't make any sense...
"Holy fuck everybody watch out! Its goddamn wargograw!"
-
I been medicine man ever since we switched from the first board where I was Brennan's bunch. I don't have more than 1 account and I am really glad to be here. For the most part over 90% of us are loyal Browns fans and that is great.
-
It's my last name made into a palindrome. My brother made for first email address for me a long time ago and made it wargograw, and I still use it for everything.
-
It's my last name made into a palindrome. My brother made for first email address for me a long time ago and made it wargograw, and I still use it for everything.
A palindrome?It's my last name made into a palindrome. My brother made for first email address for me a long time ago and made it wargograw, and I still use it for everything.
Like "racecar"?
Or
go hang a salami i'm a lasagna hog
-
Yep. Pretty cool huh?
-
that's paul. he's a true aggie/browns fan.
oh the pain!
-
You call your daddy to come help out, One Post?
-
???
-
It's my last name made into a palindrome. My brother made for first email address for me a long time ago and made it wargograw, and I still use it for everything.
It's my last name made into a palindrome. My brother made for first email address for me a long time ago and made it wargograw, and I still use it for everything.
Are you a nudist? War goes raw.
-
I don't mind what Ghoolie posts, If I don't like or agree I can either counter post or just scroll right past. Not going to block anybody or let anybody get to me.
-
It's my last name made into a palindrome. My brother made for first email address for me a long time ago and made it wargograw, and I still use it for everything.
Are you a nudist? War goes raw.
The flapping flapper running down a hill and all the enemies run in fear of the "pin prick".Are you a nudist? War goes raw.
-
No it's not cool....I have non sports cards that are cooler than you.Yep. Pretty cool huh?
-
One Post From The Truth
It might be a post from me which might be truthful or...the person that posted before or after me. Which all works since we're all full of shit.
That's fucking cool.
-
I been medicine man ever since we switched from the first board where I was Brennan's bunch. I don't have more than 1 account and I am really glad to be here. For the most part over 90% of us are loyal Browns fans and that is great.
Medicineman you sir is a bad mother FerI been medicine man ever since we switched from the first board where I was Brennan's bunch. I don't have more than 1 account and I am really glad to be here. For the most part over 90% of us are loyal Browns fans and that is great.
-
One Post From The Truth
It might be a post from me which might be truthful or...the person that posted before or after me. Which all works since we're all full of shit.
That's fucking cool.
"One said:
One Post From The Truth
It might be a post from me which might be truthful or...the person that posted before or after me. Which all works since we're all full of shit.
That's fucking cool.
Yeah it's super.
-
Guys I'm getting scared....it's fucking war go war. Oh shit!
Lmao
-
Ghoolie I have a question for ya.
If you go to war then when you get there you go back to war so what happens next?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login