Comey
-

-
In the end he put the peddle to the metal Tour
****************************************
keep pedaling, just don't peddle that narrative....

Oh, boy... convincing cartoons!
keep pedaling, just don't peddle that narrative....

Sorry, cal... I'm addicted to the truth... and keeping an open mind.
I suppose he could've worn an 'I'm with her' T-shirt to the hearing. Sure he was between a rock and a hard place, kind of forced to do some kind of investigation but I think they made sure that it would have no teeth and carry no penalties, even he admitted she lied her ass off.
Again why was nixon run out of office?Conspiracy? Multiple felonies?
Speaking of open minds... what happened to yours?
-
Oh, boy... convincing cartoons!
keep pedaling, just don't peddle that narrative....

Sorry, cal... I'm addicted to the truth... and keeping an open mind.
I suppose he could've worn an 'I'm with her' T-shirt to the hearing. Sure he was between a rock and a hard place, kind of forced to do some kind of investigation but I think they made sure that it would have no teeth and carry no penalties, even he admitted she lied her ass off.
Again why was nixon run out of office?Conspiracy? Multiple felonies?
Speaking of open minds... what happened to yours?
Oh, boy... convincing cartoons!
Sorry, cal... I'm addicted to the truth... and keeping an open mind.
Conspiracy? Multiple felonies?
Speaking of open minds... what happened to yours?
well, let me feed yer addiction: here's truth:
(from the other thread)
Truth is:
Is This Why Comey Broke: A Stack Of Resignation Letters From Furious FBI Agent
FBI Agents See Director Comey As A βDirty Cop,β Says Former U.S. Attorney
FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says insider
-
-
Oh, boy... convincing cartoons!
keep pedaling, just don't peddle that narrative....

Sorry, cal... I'm addicted to the truth... and keeping an open mind.
I suppose he could've worn an 'I'm with her' T-shirt to the hearing. Sure he was between a rock and a hard place, kind of forced to do some kind of investigation but I think they made sure that it would have no teeth and carry no penalties, even he admitted she lied her ass off.
Again why was nixon run out of office?Conspiracy? Multiple felonies?
Speaking of open minds... what happened to yours?
Oh, boy... convincing cartoons!
Sorry, cal... I'm addicted to the truth... and keeping an open mind.
Conspiracy? Multiple felonies?
Speaking of open minds... what happened to yours?
Petty insults aside exactly what is it you want me to have an open mind about?
I just can't take the chronic outrage on the left very seriously. The right either actually.
But at this particular point the left has gone much more insane than the right did over the last 8 years.
But again give me a few issues over which I should keep an open mind.
WSS
-
liberals don't have open minds, but they want the political opposition to have open minds -
liberals get to define and redefine terms to suit their narratives.
-
I can't take credit for this one but Comey is lucky that trump just fired him. Had it been Hillary he would have been found dead from 'self inflicted' gunshots.

WSS
-
I have a question for the liberals on this board.
Just because Comey was fired, does that mean ALL current investigations come to a screeching halt?
Or is that just the narrative that's being bounced around?
-

-
Oh, boy... convincing cartoons!
Sorry, cal... I'm addicted to the truth... and keeping an open mind.
Conspiracy? Multiple felonies?
Speaking of open minds... what happened to yours?
Petty insults aside exactly what is it you want me to have an open mind about?
I just can't take the chronic outrage on the left very seriously. The right either actually.
But at this particular point the left has gone much more insane than the right did over the last 8 years.
But again give me a few issues over which I should keep an open mind.
WSS
Petty insults aside exactly what is it you want me to have an open mind about?
But again give me a few issues over which I should keep an open mind.
well, let me feed yer addiction: here's truth:
Yeah... sorry, guys... truly. Firing out on an old issue was ill-advised to say the least where positions are long held and well established...
What I have to remind myself is that what I am feeling now, is what you have felt on HRC, Obama and other other topics for a long time.
What I have to remind myself of is as irrational as I may see/ have seen your fears, is how you now see mine.
What I have to remind myself is that "my truth", or "your truth", is simply that and not "the truth" until the evidence is overwhelming.
So I will do my level best to bear the above in mind in future exchanges separating positions and facts from values and persons.
I only ask that you do the same...
-
Tour I think you're a smart guy and a decent fellow that I'd be proud to have a few dozen beers with.
I was just curious in specific what issues I need to keep an open mind about.
Only because just by saying that must mean you think that I have not been open minded about something or other.
WSS
-
Tour I think you're a smart guy and a decent fellow that I'd be proud to have a few dozen beers with.
I was just curious in specific what issues I need to keep an open mind about.
Only because just by saying that must mean you think that I have not been open minded about something or other.
WSS
Only because just by saying that must mean you think that I have not been open minded about something or other.
Maybe over some beers then... in a couple 'o' three weeks...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login