Draft pick numbers
-
DL Myles Garrett - 95
DB Jabrill Peppers - 27
TE David Njoku - 85
QB DeShone Kizer - 7
DL Larry Ogunjobi - 65
DB Howard Wilson - 35
OL Rod Johnson - 78
DL Caleb Brantley - 99
K Zane Gonzalez - 5
RB Matthew Dayes - 37
DL Myles Garrett - 95 DB Gerbil Peppers - 27 DL Larry Ogunjobi - 65 DB Howard Wilson - 35 DL Caleb Brantley - 99
TE David Njoku - 85 QB DeShone Kizer - 7 OL Rod Johnson - 78 RB Matthew Dayes - 37
K Zane Gonzalez - 5
Oh... uniform numbers...

Trying to remember previous wearers...
95 - Sheard? 27 - Darden... 65? Wooten?.. 35? Calvin Hill? 99 - Kruger
85 - Logan, Slaughter? ... 7 - ???... 78 - DL... Johnson?.. 37 - ???
5 - ???
-
Sheard was 97.
All about that lucky #7. A fine choice.
-
DL Myles Garrett - 95 DB Gerbil Peppers - 27 DL Larry Ogunjobi - 65 DB Howard Wilson - 35 DL Caleb Brantley - 99
TE David Njoku - 85 QB DeShone Kizer - 7 OL Rod Johnson - 78 RB Matthew Dayes - 37
K Zane Gonzalez - 5
Oh... uniform numbers...

Trying to remember previous wearers...
95 - Sheard? 27 - Darden... 65? Wooten?.. 35? Calvin Hill? 99 - Kruger
85 - Logan, Slaughter? ... 7 - ???... 78 - DL... Johnson?.. 37 - ???
5 - ???
-
Darden throwback? Interesting
-
I'm surprised Peppers isn't his old Michigan #5, but Darden's old #27 isn't too shabby.
Mike
-
Here ya go......listing of all who wore numbers previously-see who they match......
https://www.scribd.com/doc/3953564/browns-jersey-numbers
Mike
-
Here ya go......listing of all who wore numbers previously-see who they match......
https://www.scribd.com/doc/3953564/browns-jersey-numbers
Mike
Here ya go......listing of all who wore numbers previously-see who they match......
https://www.scribd.com/doc/3953564/browns-jersey-numbers
Mike
Nice. Thanks.
-
-
35 James or jerome something with a J Harrison I think. Was that his name? Who am I thinking of?
Jerome of course. He had some great games with us. However, his career was cut short because of a brain tumor.35 James or jerome something with a J Harrison I think. Was that his name? Who am I thinking of?
http://cover32.com/2016/06/08/browns-inspirng-story-jerome-harrison/
-
I'm surprised Peppers isn't his old Michigan #5, but Darden's old #27 isn't too shabby.
Mike
I'm surprised Peppers isn't his old Michigan #5, but Darden's old #27 isn't too shabby.
Mike
He couldn't rock 5 is we're calling him a safety.
-
Nathan Zegura @NathanZegura
Replying to @TheKardiacKid and @RyInCBus
just a heads up we were told 27 is very temporary for Peppers....so might wanna wait on his jersey
Sounds like it may change. I'll hold off on buying the jersey
-
Jerome of course. He had some great games with us. However, his career was cut short because of a brain tumor.35 James or jerome something with a J Harrison I think. Was that his name? Who am I thinking of?
http://cover32.com/2016/06/08/browns-inspirng-story-jerome-harrison/
Jerome of course. He had some great games with us. However, his career was cut short because of a brain tumor.
http://cover32.com/2016/06/08/browns-inspirng-story-jerome-harrison/
Wow that's right. I remember that game at arrowhead. He went off.
-
Here ya go......listing of all who wore numbers previously-see who they match......
https://www.scribd.com/doc/3953564/browns-jersey-numbers
Mike
Here ya go......listing of all who wore numbers previously-see who they match... https://www.scribd.com/doc/3953564/browns-jersey-numbers
Sweet... some interesting stuff, assuming the list is correct. What ever number Sheard wore... he's not on the list... looks like it has not been updated since 2001. Still...
- sure don't remember Web wearing #5...
- Well all the greatness hasn't been sucked out of #7 (Tupa)
- only one player has worn #19...
- #35... I did not know Alex Agase was a Brown... not even sure why that name means something to me... but should have remembered Galen Fiss.
- Demarie wore 65... sorry that I forgot you, John...
- Hairston was the #78 DT... sorry, Carl...
- 85 was very busy and had a lot of talent... plus Homer Jones...
Sounds like it may change. I'll hold off on buying the jersey
Me, too...

-
35 James or jerome something with a J Harrison I think. Was that his name? Who am I thinking of?
-
Later diagnosed with a brain tumor:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login