Skip to content

Defense NEW Nickname (by acclaimation): The Rock'n'Roll Hall of Pain! :)

The Browns Board
90 29 3.2k
  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Alternately... Just for fun and in jest.

    The

    CLEVELAND BROWNS'

    WALL of PAIN

    ​​Holcomb - Couch - Anderson - Hoyer - McCown

    ​Frye - Weeden - Quinn - McCoy - Campbell

    ​Garcia - Dilfer - Delhomme - Detmer - Manziel

    ​Wallace - Lewis - Shaw - Pederson - Davis

    ​McCown ​- Dorsey - Gradkowski - Wynn - Griffin

    ​Kessler - Hogan - Kizer - Osweiler

    ​

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #13

    The Jackson 4

  • The Ogres

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @the-gipper said:

    The Ogres

    And l second this

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #15

    So we have two nominated and seconded, and therefore on the ballot, so far.

    1. The Orange and Brown Wall of Pain
    2. The Ogres
    3. Deinonychus Dawgs
    4. The Rock'n'Roll Hall of Pain
    5. GOONS
    6. The Four Horsemen
    7. The WatchDawgs
    8. Earthquake on the Lake

    Nominees lacking a second:

    • Analytics Sadistic Ballistics
    • The Lunch Bunch
    • D-Line
    • Cleveland Crush
    • Browncrawlers
    • The Jackson 4
    • Brown paper bags
    • FOUR THOSE ABOUT TO POP.. WE SALUTE YOU!!
    • The Hounds of the HueJacksonvilles
    • Da dawg wall
    • Planet of the apes (POTA)
    • The Brown Mound of Takedowns
    • The Brownhogs
    • The Pierogie Curtain
    • The Smashing Pumpkins
    • Meat curtains
    • Garrett's Gigantosaurs
    • MAILMEN
    • The Transformers
    • agent orange
    • Orange Ogres
    • Dawgs of War
    • the traffic jam
  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I would go with ... Do Something.

    Zombo

    --Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,

  • I would go with ... Do Something.

    Zombo

    --Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Zombo said:

    I would go with ... Do Something.

    Zombo

    --Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,

    I'm going to take this as a soft second for D-Line.

  • So we have two nominated and seconded, and therefore on the ballot, so far.

    1. The Orange and Brown Wall of Pain
    2. The Ogres
    3. Deinonychus Dawgs
    4. The Rock'n'Roll Hall of Pain
    5. GOONS
    6. The Four Horsemen
    7. The WatchDawgs
    8. Earthquake on the Lake

    Nominees lacking a second:

    • Analytics Sadistic Ballistics
    • The Lunch Bunch
    • D-Line
    • Cleveland Crush
    • Browncrawlers
    • The Jackson 4
    • Brown paper bags
    • FOUR THOSE ABOUT TO POP.. WE SALUTE YOU!!
    • The Hounds of the HueJacksonvilles
    • Da dawg wall
    • Planet of the apes (POTA)
    • The Brown Mound of Takedowns
    • The Brownhogs
    • The Pierogie Curtain
    • The Smashing Pumpkins
    • Meat curtains
    • Garrett's Gigantosaurs
    • MAILMEN
    • The Transformers
    • agent orange
    • Orange Ogres
    • Dawgs of War
    • the traffic jam
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @tour2ma said:

    So we have two nominated and seconded, and therefore on the ballot, so far.

    1. The Orange and Brown Wall of Pain
    2. The Ogres

    Nominees lacking a second:

    • Analytics Sadistic Ballistics
    • The Rock'n'Roll Hall of Pain
    • The Lunch Bunch
    • Deinonychus Dawgs
    • D-Line
    • Cleveland Crush
    • GOONS
    • Browncrawlers
    • The Jackson 4

    actually, it looks like War seconded The GOONS rather than Wall of Pain

  • I would go with ... Do Something.

    Zombo

    --Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Zombo said:

    I would go with ... Do Something.

    Zombo

    --Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,

    As I said elsewhere, this is just for purposes of storing it away in a safety deposit box....to be brought out in time of need.

  • Deinonychus Dawgs

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @texasag1969 said:

    Deinonychus Dawgs

    this also counts as a second

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Deinonychus Dawgs

    this also counts as a second

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @calfoxwc said:

    this also counts as a second

    "Deinonychus Dawgs" added...

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I second The Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Pain

    I can't decide The Wall of Pain... or the Hall of Pain...

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I'm gonna do a second second and second the "Jackson 4." That's hilarious.

    Can I also second Zombo's comment?

  • @tour2ma said:

    So we have two nominated and seconded, and therefore on the ballot, so far.

    1. The Orange and Brown Wall of Pain
    2. The Ogres

    Nominees lacking a second:

    • Analytics Sadistic Ballistics
    • The Rock'n'Roll Hall of Pain
    • The Lunch Bunch
    • Deinonychus Dawgs
    • D-Line
    • Cleveland Crush
    • GOONS
    • Browncrawlers
    • The Jackson 4

    actually, it looks like War seconded The GOONS rather than Wall of Pain

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    actually, it looks like War seconded The GOONS rather than Wall of Pain

    Correct. Wall of Pain has no second.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Well shit....

    The Wall of Pain had a combo GOONS installed in it 🙂

  • I second The Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Pain

    I can't decide The Wall of Pain... or the Hall of Pain...

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @poeticg said:

    I second The Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Pain

    I can't decide The Wall of Pain... or the Hall of Pain...

    Done and thank you...

    @wargograw said:

    I'm gonna do a second second and second the "Jackson 4." That's hilarious.

    Can I also second Zombo's comment?

    Nope... one per customer... as John Sebastian and The Lovin' Spoonful once said...

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #27

    Sing us a song Gip's the piano man. Sing us a song tonight 😄FOUR THOSE ABOUT TO POP.. WE SALUTE YOU!!

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #28

    in a ref to my favorite Sherlock mystery...

    "The Hounds of the HueJacksonvilles" 😎

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    I have 3 today I can't chose between lol 1) Earthquake on the Lake 2) Kardiac Arrest 3) Kardiac Killers

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG
    #30

    How about -

    Eerie Wave of Pain

  • in a ref to my favorite Sherlock mystery...

    "The Hounds of the HueJacksonvilles" 😎

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Shock'n'Roll Hall of Pain ???

    @calfoxwc said:

    in a ref to my favorite Sherlock mystery... "The Hounds of the HueJacksonvilles" 😎

    Still a bit Jaguarian... but flows a tad better as modded?

    @jcam222 said:

    I have 3 today I can't chose between lol 1) Earthquake on the Lake 2) Kardiac Arrest 3) Kardiac Killers

    Kardiac Arrested ???

    @poeticg said:

    How about - Eerie Wave of Pain

    Erieview Power ???