Skip to content

Defense NEW Nickname (by acclaimation): The Rock'n'Roll Hall of Pain! :)

The Browns Board
90 29 3.2k
  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I'm gonna do a second second and second the "Jackson 4." That's hilarious.

    Can I also second Zombo's comment?

  • @tour2ma said:

    So we have two nominated and seconded, and therefore on the ballot, so far.

    1. The Orange and Brown Wall of Pain
    2. The Ogres

    Nominees lacking a second:

    • Analytics Sadistic Ballistics
    • The Rock'n'Roll Hall of Pain
    • The Lunch Bunch
    • Deinonychus Dawgs
    • D-Line
    • Cleveland Crush
    • GOONS
    • Browncrawlers
    • The Jackson 4

    actually, it looks like War seconded The GOONS rather than Wall of Pain

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    actually, it looks like War seconded The GOONS rather than Wall of Pain

    Correct. Wall of Pain has no second.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Well shit....

    The Wall of Pain had a combo GOONS installed in it 🙂

  • I second The Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Pain

    I can't decide The Wall of Pain... or the Hall of Pain...

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @poeticg said:

    I second The Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Pain

    I can't decide The Wall of Pain... or the Hall of Pain...

    Done and thank you...

    @wargograw said:

    I'm gonna do a second second and second the "Jackson 4." That's hilarious.

    Can I also second Zombo's comment?

    Nope... one per customer... as John Sebastian and The Lovin' Spoonful once said...

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #27

    Sing us a song Gip's the piano man. Sing us a song tonight 😄FOUR THOSE ABOUT TO POP.. WE SALUTE YOU!!

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #28

    in a ref to my favorite Sherlock mystery...

    "The Hounds of the HueJacksonvilles" 😎

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    I have 3 today I can't chose between lol 1) Earthquake on the Lake 2) Kardiac Arrest 3) Kardiac Killers

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG
    #30

    How about -

    Eerie Wave of Pain

  • in a ref to my favorite Sherlock mystery...

    "The Hounds of the HueJacksonvilles" 😎

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Shock'n'Roll Hall of Pain ???

    @calfoxwc said:

    in a ref to my favorite Sherlock mystery... "The Hounds of the HueJacksonvilles" 😎

    Still a bit Jaguarian... but flows a tad better as modded?

    @jcam222 said:

    I have 3 today I can't chose between lol 1) Earthquake on the Lake 2) Kardiac Arrest 3) Kardiac Killers

    Kardiac Arrested ???

    @poeticg said:

    How about - Eerie Wave of Pain

    Erieview Power ???

  • Shock'n'Roll Hall of Pain ???

    @calfoxwc said:

    in a ref to my favorite Sherlock mystery... "The Hounds of the HueJacksonvilles" 😎

    Still a bit Jaguarian... but flows a tad better as modded?

    @jcam222 said:

    I have 3 today I can't chose between lol 1) Earthquake on the Lake 2) Kardiac Arrest 3) Kardiac Killers

    Kardiac Arrested ???

    @poeticg said:

    How about - Eerie Wave of Pain

    Erieview Power ???

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @tour2ma said:

    Shock'n'Roll Hall of Pain ???

    Still a bit Jaguarian... but flows a tad better as modded?

    Kardiac Arrested ???

    Erieview Power ???

    I'd be good with Kardiac Arrested. Can't believe none like Earthquak on the Lake" beats "mistake"
  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Da dawg wall

  • SuomiS Suomi wrote on last edited by
    #34

    I second "Earthquake on the Lake"

  • I second "Earthquake on the Lake"

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @suomi said:

    I second "Earthquake on the Lake"

    why thank you
  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Planet of the apes or POTA for short

  • I would go with ... Do Something.

    Zombo

    --Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Zombo said:

    I would go with ... Do Something.

    Zombo

    --Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,

    way to stand for something......

    are you a millennial?

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #38

    ogres?.... c'mon, what are we playing dungeons and dragons? GTFO.

    i like tour's first suggestion. as a marketing person what (90%) of the time flows that from your mind the first time you spark it/speak it will end up being in your campaign. love the name AND the Tshirt idea. just don't know what to do with all those question marks LOL.

  • ogres?.... c'mon, what are we playing dungeons and dragons? GTFO.

    i like tour's first suggestion. as a marketing person what (90%) of the time flows that from your mind the first time you spark it/speak it will end up being in your campaign. love the name AND the Tshirt idea. just don't know what to do with all those question marks LOL.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #39

    @miktoxic said:

    ... just don't know what to do with all those question marks LOL.

    Wait... but as usual you have great taste...

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Nominee from a new member who cannot as yet post... with artwork... except the artwork won't post...

    DVR216 said:

    I just signed up and can't post yet, but was looking through this discussion and wanted to submit a nickname and see it was worthy of being on the poll.

    "The Brown Butchers" - Nickname

    Slogan: - Welcome To The Butcher Shop -

    Let me know
    Thanks,

  • I would go with ... Do Something.

    Zombo

    --Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Zombo said:

    I would go with ... Do Something.

    Zombo

    --Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,

    I 2nd this one, win a fucking game before you get a nickname. The only name they deserve right now is the FEARLESS FOURSOME and not in a good way.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Tour, are you starting the poll?