Skip to content

Defense NEW Nickname (by acclaimation): The Rock'n'Roll Hall of Pain! :)

The Browns Board
90 29 3.2k
  • in a ref to my favorite Sherlock mystery...

    "The Hounds of the HueJacksonvilles" 😎

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Shock'n'Roll Hall of Pain ???

    @calfoxwc said:

    in a ref to my favorite Sherlock mystery... "The Hounds of the HueJacksonvilles" 😎

    Still a bit Jaguarian... but flows a tad better as modded?

    @jcam222 said:

    I have 3 today I can't chose between lol 1) Earthquake on the Lake 2) Kardiac Arrest 3) Kardiac Killers

    Kardiac Arrested ???

    @poeticg said:

    How about - Eerie Wave of Pain

    Erieview Power ???

  • Shock'n'Roll Hall of Pain ???

    @calfoxwc said:

    in a ref to my favorite Sherlock mystery... "The Hounds of the HueJacksonvilles" 😎

    Still a bit Jaguarian... but flows a tad better as modded?

    @jcam222 said:

    I have 3 today I can't chose between lol 1) Earthquake on the Lake 2) Kardiac Arrest 3) Kardiac Killers

    Kardiac Arrested ???

    @poeticg said:

    How about - Eerie Wave of Pain

    Erieview Power ???

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @tour2ma said:

    Shock'n'Roll Hall of Pain ???

    Still a bit Jaguarian... but flows a tad better as modded?

    Kardiac Arrested ???

    Erieview Power ???

    I'd be good with Kardiac Arrested. Can't believe none like Earthquak on the Lake" beats "mistake"
  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Da dawg wall

  • SuomiS Suomi wrote on last edited by
    #34

    I second "Earthquake on the Lake"

  • I second "Earthquake on the Lake"

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @suomi said:

    I second "Earthquake on the Lake"

    why thank you
  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Planet of the apes or POTA for short

  • I would go with ... Do Something.

    Zombo

    --Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Zombo said:

    I would go with ... Do Something.

    Zombo

    --Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,

    way to stand for something......

    are you a millennial?

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #38

    ogres?.... c'mon, what are we playing dungeons and dragons? GTFO.

    i like tour's first suggestion. as a marketing person what (90%) of the time flows that from your mind the first time you spark it/speak it will end up being in your campaign. love the name AND the Tshirt idea. just don't know what to do with all those question marks LOL.

  • ogres?.... c'mon, what are we playing dungeons and dragons? GTFO.

    i like tour's first suggestion. as a marketing person what (90%) of the time flows that from your mind the first time you spark it/speak it will end up being in your campaign. love the name AND the Tshirt idea. just don't know what to do with all those question marks LOL.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #39

    @miktoxic said:

    ... just don't know what to do with all those question marks LOL.

    Wait... but as usual you have great taste...

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Nominee from a new member who cannot as yet post... with artwork... except the artwork won't post...

    DVR216 said:

    I just signed up and can't post yet, but was looking through this discussion and wanted to submit a nickname and see it was worthy of being on the poll.

    "The Brown Butchers" - Nickname

    Slogan: - Welcome To The Butcher Shop -

    Let me know
    Thanks,

  • I would go with ... Do Something.

    Zombo

    --Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Zombo said:

    I would go with ... Do Something.

    Zombo

    --Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,

    I 2nd this one, win a fucking game before you get a nickname. The only name they deserve right now is the FEARLESS FOURSOME and not in a good way.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Tour, are you starting the poll?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #43

    Poll is now open...

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #44

    The GOONS is still good for me.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Remember the old show: Garrison's Gorillas? If Garrett turns out to be what we hope we could go with Garrett's Gorillas....though, I suspect that would be considered to have racial overtones and not acceptable. Political Correctness and all that.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    I appear to need to lobby for my Earthquake on the Lake. We have been made fun of for what seems like forever as the Mistake on the Lake. We finally have an opportunity to have a kick ass D and the chance to change that national thought from Mistake to devastating Earthquake. This is the perfect name for our new young violent defense. vote up

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG
    #47

    the


    ORANGE and BROWN


    WALL of PAIN



    ​​Garrett - Ogbah - Ogunjobi - Nassib - Shelton


    ​Bryant - Orchard - Collins - Kirksey - Brantley


    ​Cooper - Campbell - Davis - Haden - Peppers


    ​


  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #48

    love the four horsemen but we all know it's benn used so it was between rock and roll hall of pain and the earthquake on the lake.

    went with tour's original considering the randr hall of fame is within ear shot of brown's stadium. BUT the brown's audio guys would have to pump out some ac/dc everytime they make a good play.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #49

    "Rock'n'Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"?

    And let's watch the campaigning so close to the polling place... there are laws you know...

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    "You've been Thunder Struck"