Skip to content

Vincent Jackson

The Browns Board
42 18 1.5k
  • De'angelo williams intrigues me the most.

  • Victor Cruz would be a good sign. Vet min.

    @alkid3 said:

    Victor Cruz would be a good sign. Vet min.

    Always possible that another off-season of "rehab" would make a difference, but word last season was that his last injury hurt both his speed and his agility. A work out ought to tell the tale.

  • In our current situation we couldn't have VJ taking plays from our 'supply' of young receivers. We've got to figure out who the bums are and dump 'em.

  • De'angelo williams intrigues me the most.

    @tiamat63 said:

    De'angelo williams intrigues me the most.

    Barney sticking around may have helped this case. They off the field buds. Barney from the derby was then off to visit last chance run with visits to Panthers & Pats..Probably time for D-low to do the same also 😡. Last season we had a WR that broke his leg early. Last preseason he caught about everything.Randall Hall. still on the look though

  • De'angelo williams intrigues me the most.

    @tiamat63 said:

    De'angelo williams intrigues me the most.

    He sure looked like he had plenty left in the tank every time they called on him. I'm sure he'd like to run it up the Steelers butt now.
  • Ok let's talk younger additions. What say you to OGB Jr currently with the Eagles. Rotoworld puts him on the roster bubble after they acquired Jeffries. I think he's been underutilized.

  • Who?

  • Odell Green Beckham Jr...no thanks..

  • Green Beckham's 1st name is Dorial & I agree with the "no thanks".

    Mike

  • Definitely a checkered past. Have not seen any issues though since he entered the league. Big tall target with huge wing span, likely could be picked up for very little.

  • Green Beckham's 1st name is Dorial & I agree with the "no thanks".

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Green Beckham's 1st name is Dorial & I agree with the "no thanks".

    lol... I could lie and say the right set of initials would have made a difference, but I doubt it...

    ... and... ummmm... no.

  • I like DGB.

  • Honestly not sure why such a lack of love for DGB. In limited opportunity on the field he has posted decent numbers. Big tall strong and the capability to be a play maker. 6'5 , 237 and runs a 4.49, has the wingspan of a pterodactyl. I do not believe he has had any off field issues since coming in the league two years ago. Perhaps there are other things I am missing here. I think if you put this kid on the field as a starter he is a lock for 1000 yds receiving and 9 TD's

    While we are on Philly receivers, it is said that Jordan Matthews may also be available.

  • He's 6'6 and runs a 4.4 last year only had 350 yards. Before that 500. Really young 24.

  • Jordan Mathews is 6'3 runs a 4.4 24 years old. Had 900 yards. I'm intrigued.

  • Ok let's talk younger additions. What say you to OGB Jr currently with the Eagles. Rotoworld puts him on the roster bubble after they acquired Jeffries. I think he's been underutilized.

    @jcam222 said:

    Ok let's talk younger additions. What say you to OGB Jr currently with the Eagles. Rotoworld puts him on the roster bubble after they acquired Jeffries. I think he's been underutilized.

    OGB Jr.?

    Another Ogre?

    I originally thought you were talking about Odell Beckham Jr.....but he is a WR for the Giants.

    So, yes: Who?

  • I like DGB.

    @wargograw said:

    I like DGB.

    To pack a bowl with ?

  • I've always liked him, not sure why he hasn't broken through.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Ok let's talk younger additions. What say you to OGB Jr currently with the Eagles. Rotoworld puts him on the roster bubble after they acquired Jeffries. I think he's been underutilized.

    OGB Jr.?

    Another Ogre?

    I originally thought you were talking about Odell Beckham Jr.....but he is a WR for the Giants.

    So, yes: Who?

    @the-gipper said:

    OGB Jr.?

    Another Ogre?

    I originally thought you were talking about Odell Beckham Jr.....but he is a WR for the Giants.

    So, yes: Who?

    Dorial Green-Beckham. I get the weed concerns but again hes been in the league two years without concern, at least nothing public. I think Hue could get a lot out of the guy.

  • @the-gipper said:

    OGB Jr.?

    Another Ogre?

    I originally thought you were talking about Odell Beckham Jr.....but he is a WR for the Giants.

    So, yes: Who?

    Dorial Green-Beckham. I get the weed concerns but again hes been in the league two years without concern, at least nothing public. I think Hue could get a lot out of the guy.

    @jcam222 said:

    Dorial Green-Beckham. I get the weed concerns but again hes been in the league two years without concern, at least nothing public. I think Hue could get a lot out of the guy.

    read his combine profile. nothing has changed but maybe the Gordon 2.0 with drug testing program.Tenn. drafted him then traded him to Philly for a OLman(rare).A Tenn.com article seems to say Titians were fed up with Dorel? I still agree with the profile of poor route runner & especially the part about not getting off a jam. His technique is all hands while staying up to high to block or get off anyone.As I watched a lot of tape on this kid before drafted. Do you remember the lack luster effort Pryor gave of blocking a bubble screen? DGB is far worst.I would think eagles would move DGB way before Matthews? But we got a long way to go..