Skip to content

Howard Wilson broken kneecap

The Browns Board
57 20 2.0k
  • @d-bone said:

    Howard fractured his kneecap in a non contact injury..... Very rare. Soft tissue injuries and long bone leg fractures happen all of the time in non contact injuries, but not things like kneecaps, ribs, skulls ect...

    Weird injury for sure.

    You weren't getting it. Tour spoke of "T. Gipson's" broken leg. I related the story of my torn ligaments.....my real name is...well...look at the 9th and 10th words of this post.

    @the-gipper said:

    You weren't getting it. Tour spoke of "T. Gipson's" broken leg. I related the story of my torn ligaments.....my real name is...well...look at the 9th and 10th words of this post.

    I was just using your post to make my point how weird of an injury this was..... that's all - nothing sinister. 😉

  • @the-gipper said:

    You weren't getting it. Tour spoke of "T. Gipson's" broken leg. I related the story of my torn ligaments.....my real name is...well...look at the 9th and 10th words of this post.

    I was just using your post to make my point how weird of an injury this was..... that's all - nothing sinister. 😉

    @d-bone said:

    I was just using your post to make my point how weird of an injury this was..... that's all - nothing sinister. 😉

    No worries, I just wasn't sure you got my "joke".

  • This is sinister

    Is that way back when...when the doc had a piece of meat tied around a sring then dropped in the hole?

    Jokes Gip.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Not broken leg.....torn ligament... 😉😮😁

    Howard fractured his kneecap in a non contact injury..... Very rare. Soft tissue injuries and long bone leg fractures happen all of the time in non contact injuries, but not things like kneecaps, ribs, skulls ect...

    Weird injury for sure.

    @d-bone said:

    Howard fractured his kneecap in a non contact injury..... Very rare. Soft tissue injuries and long bone leg fractures happen all of the time in non contact injuries, but not things like kneecaps, ribs, skulls ect...

    Weird injury for sure.

    Yup, IIRC, Irving banged knees to cause his busted kneecap. Before that, I had never heard of it happening.

    @the-gipper said:

    That must have been some smoke to leave a long zipper scar on my right leg.

    Stone Age surgery Gip. Arthroscopic procedures today- the incision is about a 1\2 inch. Microscopic cataract surgery- it's a millimeter or two.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Does anyone want to lay odds on which game Kessler has a concussion?

    Does anyone want to lay odds on which month your fat ass has a heart attack?

  • @ghoolie said:

    Does anyone want to lay odds on which game Kessler has a concussion?

    Does anyone want to lay odds on which month your fat ass has a heart attack?

    @d-bone said:

    Does anyone want to lay odds on which month your fat ass has a heart attack?

    Dibs on Thanksgiving...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Not broken leg.....torn ligament... 😉😮😁

    Howard fractured his kneecap in a non contact injury..... Very rare. Soft tissue injuries and long bone leg fractures happen all of the time in non contact injuries, but not things like kneecaps, ribs, skulls ect...

    Weird injury for sure.

    @d-bone said:

    Howard fractured his kneecap in a non contact injury..... Very rare. Soft tissue injuries and long bone leg fractures happen all of the time in non contact injuries, but not things like kneecaps, ribs, skulls ect...

    Weird injury for sure.

    I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.

  • @d-bone said:

    Howard fractured his kneecap in a non contact injury..... Very rare. Soft tissue injuries and long bone leg fractures happen all of the time in non contact injuries, but not things like kneecaps, ribs, skulls ect...

    Weird injury for sure.

    I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.

    Wow, crazy! I've never heard of this in my 49yrs..... My bones have typically broken when I hit the earth too hard.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.

    Wow, crazy! I've never heard of this in my 49yrs..... My bones have typically broken when I hit the earth too hard.

    @d-bone said:

    Wow, crazy! I've never heard of this in my 49yrs..... My bones have typically broken when I hit the earth too hard.

    Haha I was baffled too. My only guess is that a sprain in my knee ligaments a few weeks earlier had done something to set up the fracture.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.

    Wow, crazy! I've never heard of this in my 49yrs..... My bones have typically broken when I hit the earth too hard.

    @d-bone said:

    Wow, crazy! I've never heard of this in my 49yrs..... My bones have typically broken when I hit the earth too hard.

    Same here twice. Same sister. Softball goes over the fence. instead of run around it, to apparently not tear up my leg 😉 she pushes me over fence,catching foot between those deadly spiked top & top post slamming left arm to ground. Next she pushed me from a tree after throwing her barbie out of the tree with the amazing J.I Joe parachute with barbie attached(sis named Barb of course) that broke my right arm. (Mom said i deserved it 😮)Barbie did survive but that damn cheap string on them JI Joe's sucked....

  • @d-bone said:

    Howard fractured his kneecap in a non contact injury..... Very rare. Soft tissue injuries and long bone leg fractures happen all of the time in non contact injuries, but not things like kneecaps, ribs, skulls ect...

    Weird injury for sure.

    Yup, IIRC, Irving banged knees to cause his busted kneecap. Before that, I had never heard of it happening.

    @the-gipper said:

    That must have been some smoke to leave a long zipper scar on my right leg.

    Stone Age surgery Gip. Arthroscopic procedures today- the incision is about a 1\2 inch. Microscopic cataract surgery- it's a millimeter or two.

    @hoorta said:

    Yup, IIRC, Irving banged knees to cause his busted kneecap. Before that, I had never heard of it happening.

    Stone Age surgery Gip. Arthroscopic procedures today- the incision is about a 1\2 inch. Microscopic cataract surgery- it's a millimeter or two.

    1968. Not sure that they could have don Laproscopy on me even now.

  • Though I have had the knee surgery on ligaments, and had gall bladder surgery, and had tonsils out when I was like 5.....I have never had a broken bone.

    A few times I have smacked my foot so hard up against a chair or something I thought I broke a toe...but no, just bruises.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.

    Wow, crazy! I've never heard of this in my 49yrs..... My bones have typically broken when I hit the earth too hard.

    @d-bone said:

    Wow, crazy! I've never heard of this in my 49yrs..... My bones have typically broken when I hit the earth too hard.

    Yup... and the stories that have always perplexed me are golfers who break their own ribs swinging... 😳

    Among others I know Matt Damon did it learning the game for the movie he did with Will Smith... The Legend of Bagger Vance.

  • It's because all you alcoholics don't drink any milk.

  • Gipper's avatar proves you wrong...

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Ghoolie is on to something.

    FIFY...

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Ghoolie is on to something.

    How the F to you break a knee cap in May while running? What will happen when Wilson takes a real hit on the field?

    The only thing he's on is his way to death by chocolate

  • @d-bone said:

    Howard fractured his kneecap in a non contact injury..... Very rare. Soft tissue injuries and long bone leg fractures happen all of the time in non contact injuries, but not things like kneecaps, ribs, skulls ect...

    Weird injury for sure.

    I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap.

    That's what you get for prancing out of bounds. FIGHT FOR EXTRA YARDS SON!
  • Gipper's avatar proves you wrong...

    @tour2ma said:

    Gipper's avatar proves you wrong...

    Absolutely:

    A White Russian is a cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur, and cream served with ice in an Old Fashioned glass. Often milk will be used as an alternative to cream. Wikipedia

  • Lol! Good deal!