Howard Wilson broken kneecap
-
@ghoolie said:
Does anyone want to lay odds on which game Kessler has a concussion?
Does anyone want to lay odds on which month your fat ass has a heart attack?
-
Not broken leg.....torn ligament...



Howard fractured his kneecap in a non contact injury..... Very rare. Soft tissue injuries and long bone leg fractures happen all of the time in non contact injuries, but not things like kneecaps, ribs, skulls ect...
Weird injury for sure.
Howard fractured his kneecap in a non contact injury..... Very rare. Soft tissue injuries and long bone leg fractures happen all of the time in non contact injuries, but not things like kneecaps, ribs, skulls ect...
Weird injury for sure.
I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.
-
Howard fractured his kneecap in a non contact injury..... Very rare. Soft tissue injuries and long bone leg fractures happen all of the time in non contact injuries, but not things like kneecaps, ribs, skulls ect...
Weird injury for sure.
I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.
I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.
Wow, crazy! I've never heard of this in my 49yrs..... My bones have typically broken when I hit the earth too hard.
-
I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.
Wow, crazy! I've never heard of this in my 49yrs..... My bones have typically broken when I hit the earth too hard.
-
I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.
Wow, crazy! I've never heard of this in my 49yrs..... My bones have typically broken when I hit the earth too hard.
Wow, crazy! I've never heard of this in my 49yrs..... My bones have typically broken when I hit the earth too hard.
Same here twice. Same sister. Softball goes over the fence. instead of run around it, to apparently not tear up my leg
she pushes me over fence,catching foot between those deadly spiked top & top post slamming left arm to ground. Next she pushed me from a tree after throwing her barbie out of the tree with the amazing J.I Joe parachute with barbie attached(sis named Barb of course) that broke my right arm. (Mom said i deserved it
)Barbie did survive but that damn cheap string on them JI Joe's sucked.... -
Howard fractured his kneecap in a non contact injury..... Very rare. Soft tissue injuries and long bone leg fractures happen all of the time in non contact injuries, but not things like kneecaps, ribs, skulls ect...
Weird injury for sure.
Yup, IIRC, Irving banged knees to cause his busted kneecap. Before that, I had never heard of it happening.
That must have been some smoke to leave a long zipper scar on my right leg.
Stone Age surgery Gip. Arthroscopic procedures today- the incision is about a 1\2 inch. Microscopic cataract surgery- it's a millimeter or two.
Yup, IIRC, Irving banged knees to cause his busted kneecap. Before that, I had never heard of it happening.
Stone Age surgery Gip. Arthroscopic procedures today- the incision is about a 1\2 inch. Microscopic cataract surgery- it's a millimeter or two.
1968. Not sure that they could have don Laproscopy on me even now.
-
Though I have had the knee surgery on ligaments, and had gall bladder surgery, and had tonsils out when I was like 5.....I have never had a broken bone.
A few times I have smacked my foot so hard up against a chair or something I thought I broke a toe...but no, just bruises.
-
I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.
Wow, crazy! I've never heard of this in my 49yrs..... My bones have typically broken when I hit the earth too hard.
Wow, crazy! I've never heard of this in my 49yrs..... My bones have typically broken when I hit the earth too hard.
Yup... and the stories that have always perplexed me are golfers who break their own ribs swinging...

Among others I know Matt Damon did it learning the game for the movie he did with Will Smith... The Legend of Bagger Vance.
-
It's because all you alcoholics don't drink any milk.
-
@boo-fagley said:
Ghoolie is on to something.
FIFY...
-
@boo-fagley said:
Ghoolie is on to something.
How the F to you break a knee cap in May while running? What will happen when Wilson takes a real hit on the field?
The only thing he's on is his way to death by chocolate
-
Howard fractured his kneecap in a non contact injury..... Very rare. Soft tissue injuries and long bone leg fractures happen all of the time in non contact injuries, but not things like kneecaps, ribs, skulls ect...
Weird injury for sure.
I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap. I was 16 like Gipper playing high school football.
That's what you get for prancing out of bounds. FIGHT FOR EXTRA YARDS SON!I did exactly that returning a punt where I ran out of bounds. No contact. Fractured knee cap.
-
-
Lol! Good deal!
-
The human kickstand.@ghoolie said:
My cousin Bill Torek was camping out in his back yard with friends one summer. They made a tent out of an army parachute and kept the 11 - 12 year olds out of the camp out, ( Me) During the night some guys decided to roll sleeping Bill down a hill near the parachute opening. He rolled over and cracked his boner. No shit. I guess he was screaming in pain. I never could figure out why he had a boner with a bunch of guys in a camp out. I am glad he barred me from the festivities.
-
@boo-fagley said:
Ghoolie is on to something.
How the F to you break a knee cap in May while running? What will happen when Wilson takes a real hit on the field?
I'd venture a guess there was previous damage from all the prior hits on the field and some freak non contact stuff happens.
Why don't you science the shit out of it and get back to us.
-
Paging Dr. Hoorta come in..
News has it. Wilson will Not have surgery & may return around bye in week 9? call me a wuss but if I broke my kneecap. how does this work with no surgery? Kyrie did have?.no(but this is full contact football) Paging Dr. Hoorta come in..
News has it. Wilson will Not have surgery & may return around bye in week 9? call me a wuss but if I broke my kneecap. how does this work with no surgery? Kyrie did have?.no(but this is full contact football) Again... I think surgery need is determined by either of two things:
- tendon damage, and
- nature of the break.
Specifically on the latter if the break is "clean", i.e., no chips or fragments to remove, then the "setting" can be clean as well.
Week 9 tho... that's still a long, freakin' rehab...
-
says his knee fracture not as serious as suspected. Might be able to play in 2017 after all ,because
no surgery is deemed necessary.
GREAT !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login