Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
  3. Legend

Legend

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
10 Posts 2 Posters 617 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
    • 30k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This movie featuring the amazing Tom Hardy in a dual role as UK's legendary Kray brothers popped up on HBO over the weekend. I'm guessing it was a Cinemax import.

    Regardless it's now in the DVR...

    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
      #2

      I have noticed this one before but haven't seen it yet. I didn't really like the 1 in 1990.

      WSS

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 30k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Speaking of Tom Hardy...

        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
        1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        Quote Reply
        • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
          • 30k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Steve...

          Did you end up seeing Legend?

          Searched, but did not find a review.

          "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
          W 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tour2maT Tour2ma

            Steve...

            Did you end up seeing Legend?

            Searched, but did not find a review.

            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
            • 39k Posts
            • 9k Reputation
            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
            #5

            @tour2ma said:

            Steve...

            Did you end up seeing Legend?

            Searched, but did not find a review.

            I have not but it is on my list. Oddly enough during the lockdown I focused most of my attention hard getting this upcoming CD finished. I guess the lock done at least came at an opportune time so there's no temptation to divide my time with the movie theater or the beer joint. Haha. Really hoping for early June release so I will have time to do other things than obsess over minutia. 

            But it is what I plan to see. Tom Hardy is world class.

            At the Al Capone movie is really intriguing. I hope that left of center casting decision works out.

            WSS

            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
            Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • W Westside Steve

              @tour2ma said:

              Steve...

              Did you end up seeing Legend?

              Searched, but did not find a review.

              I have not but it is on my list. Oddly enough during the lockdown I focused most of my attention hard getting this upcoming CD finished. I guess the lock done at least came at an opportune time so there's no temptation to divide my time with the movie theater or the beer joint. Haha. Really hoping for early June release so I will have time to do other things than obsess over minutia. 

              But it is what I plan to see. Tom Hardy is world class.

              At the Al Capone movie is really intriguing. I hope that left of center casting decision works out.

              WSS

              Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
              • 30k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Still finishing it? Geez, dude... not like it's brain surgery...

              ... or virus planning...

              I hear that's really hard. 😎

              @westside-steve said:

              opportune

              Word jumped out of your post...

              If ever there was a word begging for a song...

              You're welcome, my friend... no charge...

              ... but if you could work "Tour2ma" into a verse, that'd be hella-cool... 😉

              "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
              W 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                Still finishing it? Geez, dude... not like it's brain surgery...

                ... or virus planning...

                I hear that's really hard. 😎

                @westside-steve said:

                opportune

                Word jumped out of your post...

                If ever there was a word begging for a song...

                You're welcome, my friend... no charge...

                ... but if you could work "Tour2ma" into a verse, that'd be hella-cool... 😉

                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 39k Posts
                • 9k Reputation
                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @tour2ma said:

                Still finishing it? Geez, dude... not like it's brain surgery...

                ... or virus planning...

                I hear that's really hard. 😎

                Word jumped out of your post...

                If ever there was a word begging for a song...

                You're welcome, my friend... no charge...

                ... but if you could work "Tour2ma" into a verse, that'd be hella-cool... 😉

                Actually we sent the last final mix to the mastering lab yesterday. 

                The artwork is done as soon as the record is mastered will send an image file to the manufacturer.

                23831.jpeg

                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 39k Posts
                  • 9k Reputation
                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  And no it really isn't rocket science it's just I think about it a lot more that I'm actually downstairs physically into it. Then when I'm done I sit around and second-guess every note that I played. Haha

                  WSS

                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                  Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • W Westside Steve

                    And no it really isn't rocket science it's just I think about it a lot more that I'm actually downstairs physically into it. Then when I'm done I sit around and second-guess every note that I played. Haha

                    WSS

                    Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                    • 30k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @westside-steve said:

                    I sit around and second-guess every note that I played.

                    Had a feeling that was part of it...

                    Congrats... and FYI Hamilton The Movie is going to premiere July 3rd on Disney+... 😉

                    But until then The Commitments will tide you over.

                    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                    W 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                      @westside-steve said:

                      I sit around and second-guess every note that I played.

                      Had a feeling that was part of it...

                      Congrats... and FYI Hamilton The Movie is going to premiere July 3rd on Disney+... 😉

                      But until then The Commitments will tide you over.

                      Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                      • 39k Posts
                      • 9k Reputation
                      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @tour2ma said:

                      Had a feeling that was part of it...

                      Congrats... and FYI Hamilton The Movie is going to premiere July 3rd on Disney+... 😉

                      But until then The Commitments will tide you over.

                      Others loved a commitment more than I did.

                      WSS

                      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate