Jason McCourty signs with Browns
-
But, you know, she doesn't clean up all that badly:

But, you know, she doesn't clean up all that badly:

Those are some looooong legs... me likee.
-
But, you know, she doesn't clean up all that badly:

But, you know, she doesn't clean up all that badly:

She's like 6'4 and looks like a man. Fuck that.
-
Taylor is the slot corner, BBC (who is underrated on here) is the outside
Nope.....thats backwards.....Taylor plays outside, opposite Haden.....and Boddy Calhoun plays the 3rd(slot) position.....
Now....with McCourty....maybe they start him ouside and move Taylor to slot, but only time will tell there(assuming everyone stays healthy #haden....
That big contract they gave Taylor indicates(to me) that they plan to start him(outside).....but Im not so sure he's as good as the Browns wish he was.....hence McCourty....
-
But, you know, she doesn't clean up all that badly:

She's like 6'4 and looks like a man. Fuck that.
She's like 6'4 and looks like a man. Fuck that.
Are you being literal? Or pejorative?
Here she is...from bit of a different angle:

-
-
Taylor is the slot corner, BBC (who is underrated on here) is the outside
We have some closet BBC fans here I bet
We have some closet BBC fans here I bet
I like BBC !!! Boy has some skillz
-
-
We have some closet BBC fans here I bet
I like BBC !!! Boy has some skillz
I like BBC !!! Boy has some skillz
I just spit my coffee all over the table while reading this. Thank you for the morning laugh even tho I am sure your intentions were innocent.
-
Well that wasn't the case from October onwards last year?
So, to be clear, you are saying that Boddy Calhoun took Taylors job last year and was our starting outside CB for the last 6 weeks???...(Taylor, being the guy who we traded for and now just gave a 3 yrs/ 5m per yr extension?)....
Never saw any of this.....
Why is Taylor still listed as #1 RCB on every depth chart on the planet?.....and who was that guy I watched play nickle week in and week out with a Boddy Calhoun shirt on?..... why did no one notice or speak up when Taylor got benched, then given a nice extension as a reward for losing his job?......(honestly, very confused here)....
-
Taylor was the slot corner, I don't know what you're missing regards that
Unless I was watching something else
-
checked the inactive's & Horton had a mess just trying to fill holes(forget depth charts)..Haden,Tramon,Taylor & BBC were only on the field together at the same time in weeks 6,14,15,16..Tramon even active was either benched or forced to play some S late in season..Taylor & BBC could have played both spots? inside or out, simply due to no depth
-
I'm guessing there are a few folks in the Forum that are unaware of a certain acronym's "translation"...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login