Skip to content

Jason McCourty signs with Browns

The Browns Board
43 21 1.9k
  • @londonbrown said:

    Taylor is the slot corner, BBC (who is underrated on here) is the outside

    Nope.....thats backwards.....Taylor plays outside, opposite Haden.....and Boddy Calhoun plays the 3rd(slot) position.....

    Now....with McCourty....maybe they start him ouside and move Taylor to slot, but only time will tell there(assuming everyone stays healthy #haden....

    That big contract they gave Taylor indicates(to me) that they plan to start him(outside).....but Im not so sure he's as good as the Browns wish he was.....hence McCourty....

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @mudfly said:

    Nope.....thats backwards.....Taylor plays outside, opposite Haden.....and Boddy Calhoun plays the 3rd(slot) position.....

    Well that wasn't the case from October onwards last year?

  • @the-gipper said:

    But, you know, she doesn't clean up all that badly:

    99e9bed19fdaac422dae59b1a28d35ba.jpg

    She's like 6'4 and looks like a man. Fuck that.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #35

    @stillmotion said:

    She's like 6'4 and looks like a man. Fuck that.

    Are you being literal? Or pejorative?

    Here she is...from bit of a different angle:

    Things-got-steamy-naked-well-way-wed-all

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #36

  • @londonbrown said:

    Taylor is the slot corner, BBC (who is underrated on here) is the outside

    We have some closet BBC fans here I bet

    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @mld-woody said:

    We have some closet BBC fans here I bet

    I like BBC !!! Boy has some skillz

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #38

    I'm guessing there are a few folks in the Forum that are unaware of a certain acronym's "translation"...

  • @mld-woody said:

    We have some closet BBC fans here I bet

    I like BBC !!! Boy has some skillz

    5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @brownsnmopar said:

    I like BBC !!! Boy has some skillz

    I just spit my coffee all over the table while reading this. Thank you for the morning laugh even tho I am sure your intentions were innocent.

  • @mudfly said:

    Nope.....thats backwards.....Taylor plays outside, opposite Haden.....and Boddy Calhoun plays the 3rd(slot) position.....

    Well that wasn't the case from October onwards last year?

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #40

    @londonbrown said:

    Well that wasn't the case from October onwards last year?

    So, to be clear, you are saying that Boddy Calhoun took Taylors job last year and was our starting outside CB for the last 6 weeks???...(Taylor, being the guy who we traded for and now just gave a 3 yrs/ 5m per yr extension?)....

    Never saw any of this.....

    Why is Taylor still listed as #1 RCB on every depth chart on the planet?.....and who was that guy I watched play nickle week in and week out with a Boddy Calhoun shirt on?..... why did no one notice or speak up when Taylor got benched, then given a nice extension as a reward for losing his job?......(honestly, very confused here)....

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown
    #41

    Taylor was the slot corner, I don't know what you're missing regards that

    Unless I was watching something else

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #42

    checked the inactive's & Horton had a mess just trying to fill holes(forget depth charts)..Haden,Tramon,Taylor & BBC were only on the field together at the same time in weeks 6,14,15,16..Tramon even active was either benched or forced to play some S late in season..Taylor & BBC could have played both spots? inside or out, simply due to no depth

  • I'm guessing there are a few folks in the Forum that are unaware of a certain acronym's "translation"...

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @tour2ma said:

    I'm guessing there are a few folks in the Forum that are unaware of a certain acronym's "translation"...

    LOL that's for sure