Njoku mistakes Joe Thomas for a coach and other news
-
and Joe plays along a bit....
he cracks the entire team up, I think.
And,
http://brownswire.usatoday.com/2017/05/12/david-njoku-mistakes-joe-thomas-for-coach/
Seth Devalve bulking up for a new role with the offense....
and though I lost the link...
Read a great article on Roderick Johnson, LT.
I think he's going to really be something.
-
Cleveland Browns are named the most improved team in their division.
Bank on it.
http://brownswire.usatoday.com/2017/05/06/cleveland-named-most-improved-team-in-afc-north/
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login