2017 NBA FINALS - The Trillogy - CAVS vs Warriors
-
-
2017 NBA Finals Schedule (All Games Televised on ABC)
Game 1: Cleveland at Golden State, Thursday, June 1 at 9 p.m. ET
Game 2: Cleveland at Golden State, Sunday, June 4 at 8 p.m. ET
Game 3: Golden State at Cleveland, Wednesday, June 7 at 9 p.m. ET
Game 4: Golden State at Cleveland, Friday, June 9 at 9 p.m. ET
*Game 5: Cleveland at Golden State, Monday, June 12 at 9 p.m. ET
*Game 6: Golden State at Cleveland, Thursday, June 15 at 9 p.m. ET
*Game 7: Cleveland at Golden State, Sunday, June 18 at 8 p.m. ET
*If necessary
And while we're at it:
Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Nashville Predators
Monday, May 29, 8 p.m. ET: Predators at Penguins | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet
Wednesday, May 31, 8 p.m.: Predators at Penguins | NBCSN, CBC, Sportsnet
Saturday, June 3, 8 p.m.: Penguins at Predators | NBCSN, CBC, Sportsnet
Monday, June 5, 8 p.m.: Penguins at Predators | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet
*Thursday, June 8, 8 p.m.: Predators at Penguins | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet
*Sunday, June 11, 8 p.m.: Penguins at Predators | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet
*Wednesday, June 14, 8 p.m.: Predators at Penguins | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet
*if necessary
-
Love that we won the Championship this year, but the Warriors are just too good and healthy this year. If Bron has an off game like he did in game 3 with the Celtics, we would lose by 50. Its going to come down to nothing but grit in this series. To win, we will have to beat them into submission. Sad to say, but I see us losing in 5 games. Then revamping the roster with some more youth. The Warriors are younger and could dominate for 5 more years.
-
-
Tonights game......
http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/matchups/
CLEVELAND CAVALIERS @ GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
9:00 PM Game Time Record Line Betting Trend
Teams Win-Loss Streak ATS Open Current 1Half 2Half Side Money O/U
701 Cleveland (51-31) (20-21 A) W-2 36-43-3 224 114 55% 62% 49%
702 Golden State (67-15) (36-5 H) W-13 39-39-4 -7 -7 -4 45% 38% 51%
Easy enough?

-
-
-
-
That wasn't good.
-
To make this a series Cleveland needed to win one in GS. If they win Sunday by 1 last night's game doesn't really matter. Still think Warriors in 6 but hope for the best for the Cavs and James
-
If I were a betting man (which I am) I'd pick GS but not sure about 7 points in Game 1.
Now if I were just a fan I'd go CLEVELAND....and hope for a few minor miracles in the series.
If I were a betting man (which I am) I'd pick GS but not sure about 7 points in Game 1.
Now if I were just a fan I'd go CLEVELAND....and hope for a few minor miracles in the series.
Game 2 just might be a must win for the 2017 NBA Championship for Cleveland, look for their best effort Sunday at 8 pm.
This year the addition of KD has been the big missing piece for GS without him the CAVS probably had a decent shot with KD well do you believe in miracles? The CAVS need one in California.
-
-
Cavs implemented their "Moses" defense last night. When Warriors aggressivly approached the rim......they parted like the Red Sea.
Seriously, I may be too old school but....there comes a time when you got to put somebody on their azz !
-
especially when the phoney refs let the warriors hold, set moving picks, hack/hammer and offensive line block,
shove off...
but it really got me when they called Lebron - I'm no huge fan...but they called him for offensive charge with
the warrior's feet both moving significantly....
you can't win when they have 6/7 guys on the floor, then the Cav's went out of their game, and started
clunking threes and that was it. I think they knew they couldn't win.
It happens again, they will probably lose again. But then they will win two straight in Cleveland...
I despise pro basketball for this phony referee crap. Oh, and they had whatshisname - the guard flopping
like a psychotic carp so often, with no contact, even the worst ref wouldn't call it.
But his exaggerated marching should have been a tech.
Also, they started posting a guy to stop passes to Love.
But seriously, they were physically grabbing arms, and ripping the ball away.... NO CALL ?
as bad as "pro wrastlin
-
-
I see people running 10 feet and not get called for traveling. I guess you don't need to dribble anymore.
-
How can you continuously go for threes and miss. Why not attack the rim when they are in foul trouble
-
If I were a betting man (which I am) I'd pick GS but not sure about 7 points in Game 1.
Now if I were just a fan I'd go CLEVELAND....and hope for a few minor miracles in the series.
Game 2 just might be a must win for the 2017 NBA Championship for Cleveland, look for their best effort Sunday at 8 pm.
This year the addition of KD has been the big missing piece for GS without him the CAVS probably had a decent shot with KD well do you believe in miracles? The CAVS need one in California.
Game 2 just might be a must win for the 2017 NBA Championship for Cleveland, look for their best effort Sunday at 8 pm.
This year the addition of KD has been the big missing piece for GS without him the CAVS probably had a decent shot with KD well do you believe in miracles? The CAVS need one in California.
Cleveland might get swept by a superior team unless they can steal one at home.
-
We can't run with the Warriors. Lebron was finished in the 3rd qtr. They are by far the superior team.
-
We can't run with the Warriors. Lebron was finished in the 3rd qtr. They are by far the superior team.
We can't run with the Warriors. Lebron was finished in the 3rd qtr. They are by far the superior team.
Its become downright unfair.. The Cavs are begging tio get swept and the calls definitely aren't going going the Cavs way.. Theyre playing like hapless bitches... Tristan Thompson better get his mind of the Khardasian chick and back into the series...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login