2017 NBA FINALS - The Trillogy - CAVS vs Warriors
-
they are hot shooters at home - but the corrupt refs are letting the warriors laugh and foul all they want.
and, the refs play stupid pro wrastlin refs by encouraging the rough play by looking the other way.
even the warriors laugh at what they get away with at home. Moving picks, hammering when the Cavs
drive to the basket - no wonder they played defense against threes by the Cavs, they can get away with
hammering if the Cavs drive to the basket.
Moving picks, holding on the picks, offensive line play, forearms to the face, locking arms, and flopping.
Even these jackass refs finally stopped calling the warrior's flopping - I guess they didn't want to be COMPLETELY
on the take. And, the warriors are a good shooting team. But that green, thompson curry, etc... didn't foul out by the end
of the third period....is a disgrace to "pro" basketball..
NOTE: the warriors feet are moving like crazy, and they get a charging foul on the Cavs.
Last night - Love clearly had both feet set... and they called the foul on Love.
You can't win. Maybe with Durant the warriors are the better team, but if they win the championship - it's
tainted for all the theatrics and biased so-called "referring".
Fake pro basketball. My guess is, at least one of those refs was the same, and was dishonest for the warriors.
Too many big famous names in the stands, I suppose. The fix was in again.
Now, back in Cleveland, I hope they have some real refs that actually referee the calls consistently and fairly.
Then, the Cavs could win two and even up the series...or not. But at least they would have a chance. The
worst reffing I've ever seen makes the Cavs not have a chance, no matter what they do.
We'll see. But pro basketball was a farce a long time ago. Jordan could take five steps to the basket - no call.
If he DID miss a shot, he got foul shots with nobody close to touching him.
The worst was when rick mahorn nearly forearmed the Cav's Mark Price to the floor.
I guess the current dirty commish wants his league to go back to the dirty hockey days for more money...
he must be envious of the money and crowds that pro football and pro wrastlin get...
https://www.questia.com/newspaper/1P2-32967612/mahorn-s-cheap-shot-pumped-the-pistons
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mahorns-cheap-shot-proves-costly-price-cavs-philip-brett
Interesting - I couldn't find a video of the knockout elbow by mahorn on Price anywhere ...
-
just found this though, right after the Cavs lost dirtyball game two:
no wonder the warriors keep winning at home.
Maybe I have it wrong- maybe the refs are terrified if they don't call the game
to make the warriors win...
-
I know this isn't what you guys want to hear but the talent level isn't close between these two teams from top to bottom
-
Still wondering 3 years later if hoorta still believes JR Smith is as good a shooter as Steph Curry?
-
I know this isn't what you guys want to hear but the talent level isn't close between these two teams from top to bottom
I know this isn't what you guys want to hear but the talent level isn't close between these two teams from top to bottom
I think it's close at the top, more disparity between bench and role players.
And plenty of disparity between coaching staffs, I'd say.
-
I know this isn't what you guys want to hear but the talent level isn't close between these two teams from top to bottom
I think it's close at the top, more disparity between bench and role players.
And plenty of disparity between coaching staffs, I'd say.
-
Tristan Thompson has been garbage, JR smith hasn't shown up. our bench was what? 2-16?
-
And why the fuck is Shumpert playing so much? dude is way overrated and can't make any buckets.
-
Both teams play with god awful refs. When you get to this this point it's not coaching. We just don't have the the bad boys mantality to own the paint both ways. No way we can go 8 man deep with GS..Durant just forced more depth to a great bench already. It's Your move Griffin
-
yeah, but one team was getting all the calls/most of the calls their way, regardless of them being warranted...
and the other team kept wondering "WTF" ?
guess which is which.
-
yeah, but one team was getting all the calls/most of the calls their way, regardless of them being warranted...
and the other team kept wondering "WTF" ?
guess which is which.
-
Game 3 - CAVS went from favorite to the underdog.
http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/?s=445
06/07 9:00 PM
705 Golden State
706 Cleveland open -2 now +3' OVER/UNDER 226 to 228
TV: ABC
Game 4 GS -5
Game 5 GS -10' if necessary

Game 6 GS -1'
Game 7 GS -7'
-
Game 3 - CAVS went from favorite to the underdog.
http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/?s=445
06/07 9:00 PM
705 Golden State
706 Cleveland open -2 now +3' OVER/UNDER 226 to 228
TV: ABC
Game 4 GS -5
Game 5 GS -10' if necessary

Game 6 GS -1'
Game 7 GS -7'
Game 3 - CAVS went from favorite to the underdog.
http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/?s=445
706 Cleveland open -2 now +3' OVER/UNDER 226 to 228
Cavs by 5..Give me the under
-
Game 3 - CAVS went from favorite to the underdog.
http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/?s=445
706 Cleveland open -2 now +3' OVER/UNDER 226 to 228
Cavs by 5..Give me the under
-
-
-
yeah, but one team was getting all the calls/most of the calls their way, regardless of them being warranted...
and the other team kept wondering "WTF" ?
guess which is which.
-
Yep, played their balls off still couldn't get a W
Warriors in the class of the old Celtics, Lakers, Bulls?
Hey dynasties do occasionally happen, star players want to be there it also is good for the game....if they don't go on too long.
Be thankful for LBJ and the one slump buster he grabbed for Cleveland!
-
If I were a betting man (which I am) I'd pick GS but not sure about 7 points in Game 1.
Now if I were just a fan I'd go CLEVELAND....and hope for a few minor miracles in the series.
-
Yep, played their balls off still couldn't get a W
Warriors in the class of the old Celtics, Lakers, Bulls?
Hey dynasties do occasionally happen, star players want to be there it also is good for the game....if they don't go on too long.
Be thankful for LBJ and the one slump buster he grabbed for Cleveland!
Warriors in the class of the old Celtics, Lakers, Bulls?
Hey dynasties do occasionally happen, star players want to be there it also is good for the game....if they don't go on too long.
Be thankful for LBJ and the one slump buster he grabbed for Cleveland!
The Cavs are a dynasty-caliber team, unfortunately they happened to face one of the greatest teams of all time 3 years in a row. Definitely grateful for the one, lots of fun and excitement for the city.
Nobody will compete with the warriors next year either, if they stay healthy.
Anyway, go Tribe!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login