Garrett (Clowney 2.0)
-
I'm unclear on the content of this thread. I thought from the title that it would be a happy post where everyone would be raving about Garrett's ability to shut down the run and hoping he would start to show his pass-rush prowess.
Clowney is the #1 run-stuffing edge [DE or OLB] in the league today.
He was good years ago and "emerged" nationally last season only because he finally was injury-free. You may know the DC in Houston - Romeo Crennel.
-
I'm unclear on the content of this thread. I thought from the title that it would be a happy post where everyone would be raving about Garrett's ability to shut down the run and hoping he would start to show his pass-rush prowess.
Clowney is the #1 run-stuffing edge [DE or OLB] in the league today.
He was good years ago and "emerged" nationally last season only because he finally was injury-free. You may know the DC in Houston - Romeo Crennel.
I'm unclear on the content of this thread. I thought from the title that it would be a happy post where everyone would be raving about Garrett's ability to shut down the run and hoping he would start to show his pass-rush prowess.
Clowney is the #1 run-stuffing edge [DE or OLB] in the league today.
He was good years ago and "emerged" nationally last season only because he finally was injury-free. You may know the DC in Houston - Romeo Crennel.
yeah but how many years did it take him to finally get healthy and play more than 3 games in an NFL schedule?
2014 draft (same year as pryor gilbert watkins) and he's played 31 out of 48 and he really was average until last year. who knows if he can repeat? he ain't no LT, i'll say that right now.
hopefully garrett is BUT the bullshit manager/agent driven sit out until reg season (allen iverson....practice) is a new trend and really sucks for the team trying to see performance to regulate schemes and times on field as well as the fans who expect to see his ass plowing tackling dummies and signing autographs for kids.
-
So? Can you give explicit instructions on the proper way to fuck?
I don't want to hear that kind of in depth description of Ghoolie...
I don't want to hear that kind of in depth description of Ghoolie...
Well....if you thought you were responding to Ghoolie...well, you know that HE would have needed it.
-
In my defense I come here for Browns biased news therefore I never seen anything about Garrett not taking the field in OTAs. Why?
-
In my defense I come here for Browns biased news therefore I never seen anything about Garrett not taking the field in OTAs. Why?
-
I'm unclear on the content of this thread. I thought from the title that it would be a happy post where everyone would be raving about Garrett's ability to shut down the run and hoping he would start to show his pass-rush prowess.
Clowney is the #1 run-stuffing edge [DE or OLB] in the league today.
He was good years ago and "emerged" nationally last season only because he finally was injury-free. You may know the DC in Houston - Romeo Crennel.
yeah but how many years did it take him to finally get healthy and play more than 3 games in an NFL schedule?
2014 draft (same year as pryor gilbert watkins) and he's played 31 out of 48 and he really was average until last year. who knows if he can repeat? he ain't no LT, i'll say that right now.
hopefully garrett is BUT the bullshit manager/agent driven sit out until reg season (allen iverson....practice) is a new trend and really sucks for the team trying to see performance to regulate schemes and times on field as well as the fans who expect to see his ass plowing tackling dummies and signing autographs for kids.
and he really was average until last year
Clowney has been in the top 3 at edge run defender in every year he has played in the league.
His performance at run D has been the most consistent 2014-2016 of any edge run defender in the league.. Each of the last 3 someone has equaled or bested him with a great season - but that player hasn't been there the other 2 yrs.
2014 - tied with McPhee for #1.
2015 - second behind Mack
2016 - Third behind Von Miller and Michael Bennett.
As well, this is his performance in pass rush over those 3 years. That's an astronomical improvement year-over-year..
I sincerely hope Garrett can approach these stats. I highly doubt he'll be able to replicate them.
-
-
and he really was average until last year
Clowney has been in the top 3 at edge run defender in every year he has played in the league.
His performance at run D has been the most consistent 2014-2016 of any edge run defender in the league.. Each of the last 3 someone has equaled or bested him with a great season - but that player hasn't been there the other 2 yrs.
2014 - tied with McPhee for #1.
2015 - second behind Mack
2016 - Third behind Von Miller and Michael Bennett.
As well, this is his performance in pass rush over those 3 years. That's an astronomical improvement year-over-year..
I sincerely hope Garrett can approach these stats. I highly doubt he'll be able to replicate them.
Clowney has been in the top 3 at edge run defender in every year he has played in the league.
His performance at run D has been the most consistent 2014-2016 of any edge run defender in the league.. Each of the last 3 someone has equaled or bested him with a great season - but that player hasn't been there the other 2 yrs.
2014 - tied with McPhee for #1.
2015 - second behind Mack
2016 - Third behind Von Miller and Michael Bennett.
As well, this is his performance in pass rush over those 3 years. That's an astronomical improvement year-over-year..
I sincerely hope Garrett can approach these stats. I highly doubt he'll be able to replicate them.
Good post but why are you so doubtful Garrett could replicate them? Pretty much everywhere I've read or listened says Garrett is the better prospect coming out of college.
-
Soggy BBQ?
#Browns HC Hue Jackson said DE Myles Garrett practiced yesterday and will practice tomorrow. Day off today because they're being cautious.
Soggy BBQ?
#Browns HC Hue Jackson said DE Myles Garrett practiced yesterday and will practice tomorrow. Day off today because they're being cautious.
In my defense I come here for Browns biased news therefore I never seen anything about Garrett not taking the field in OTAs. Why?
Take this with a grain of salt or from a guy with some scouting background..Pepper's & Garrett are a media secret weapon & the Browns are telling them & showing them Butt-kiss when the media arrives...Would love to be the fly on the wall when Hue told Williams "Peppers & Higgins spells Cory till Cory's return" Speculation? You bet ya!!
-
and he really was average until last year
Clowney has been in the top 3 at edge run defender in every year he has played in the league.
His performance at run D has been the most consistent 2014-2016 of any edge run defender in the league.. Each of the last 3 someone has equaled or bested him with a great season - but that player hasn't been there the other 2 yrs.
2014 - tied with McPhee for #1.
2015 - second behind Mack
2016 - Third behind Von Miller and Michael Bennett.
As well, this is his performance in pass rush over those 3 years. That's an astronomical improvement year-over-year..
I sincerely hope Garrett can approach these stats. I highly doubt he'll be able to replicate them.
Clowney has been in the top 3 at edge run defender in every year he has played in the league.
he suited up for 4 games in his rookie season. how can you be the best of anything when you are getting paid millions and put in 25% of what you are expected?
c'mon man!!
-
Clowney is a lazy POS.
-
and he really was average until last year
Clowney has been in the top 3 at edge run defender in every year he has played in the league.
His performance at run D has been the most consistent 2014-2016 of any edge run defender in the league.. Each of the last 3 someone has equaled or bested him with a great season - but that player hasn't been there the other 2 yrs.
2014 - tied with McPhee for #1.
2015 - second behind Mack
2016 - Third behind Von Miller and Michael Bennett.
As well, this is his performance in pass rush over those 3 years. That's an astronomical improvement year-over-year..
I sincerely hope Garrett can approach these stats. I highly doubt he'll be able to replicate them.
Clowney has been in the top 3 at edge run defender in every year he has played in the league.
I sincerely hope Garrett can approach these stats. I highly doubt he'll be able to replicate them.
Clowney is nowhere near the top....sorry....
If Garrett only gets 10 sacks in his first 3 years(31 games)?....he;ll be considered a bust.....
Heck....Ogbah has identical numbers to Clowney(tackles and sacks)....and he's a tad above average, at best.....
-
Also may I inflect...
I dare to ask not dare to who in the holy fuck I'm friends with.
I email Tom every great once in a while Wargowrong.
That's it man we ain't in cahoots dude were just some fans. Grow the fuck up already.
-
And Tim Crotch. Lmao!
-
Also may I inflect...
I dare to ask not dare to who in the holy fuck I'm friends with.
I email Tom every great once in a while Wargowrong.
That's it man we ain't in cahoots dude were just some fans. Grow the fuck up already.
"One said:
Also may I inflect...
I dare to ask not dare to who in the holy fuck I'm friends with.
I email Tom every great once in a while Wargowrong.
That's it man we ain't in cahoots dude were just some fans. Grow the fuck up already.
Try English next time. For all his faults, your dad seems to have a decent grasp on the language. Maybe he'll teach you for his next back rub.
-
Back-to the ot this is going to suck if it shakes out the way it might.
I mean we had some excellent production in college but since then it's been little more than prognosticators and boasting from Garrett himself.
WSS
-
Get back to me when Garrett's microfracture surgery is scheduled...
I swear, some folks look for shit to worry about...
-
For those global warmers not scoring at home
Nov 4th is our Bye Week..The sky really won't be falling -
I think you have to take the Browns at their word the Garrett issue isn't serious.
It would look pretty bad to sell it off as a "non" issue to 3 weeks later come back the kid is looking at a season ending surgery.
Lets be real here.
Oh....this was just a quick comment
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
