Covfefe
-
Gotta love the internet. We've got SJWs that hate everything Trump does. We've got 4chan/Reddit Trump fanboys that praise everything their troll king does.
And we have guys like this that are just along for the ride
"LOL MY NIGGA DONALD TRUMP COFVEVE MY FUCKIN NIGGA. THATS WHAT I MADE U PRESIDENT FOR, SO U COULD SAY COFVEVE ON A WEDNESDAY MORNING AT 2AM YOU FUCKING INSANE MOTHERFUCKER."
-
I looked up the definition and it means literally 'fucked up people going crazy over typographical error.' The form of psychosis is found primarily, but not exclusive to, the Democrat party, and can be treated with Thorazine.
WSS
I looked up the definition and it means literally 'fucked up people going crazy over typographical error.' The form of psychosis is found primarily, but not exclusive to, the Democrat party, and can be treated with Thorazine.
WSS
A typographical error is missing a key not a whole word but the late night writers and others are very grateful.
-
Which one of us here has never been fucked over by their phone while typing. If I don't proof this and just hit send there'd be some covfefe shit in there.
Also the guy is the president. He should probably proofread his tweets.
-
Which one of us here has never been fucked over by their phone while typing. If I don't proof this and just hit send there'd be some covfefe shit in there.
Also the guy is the president. He should probably proofread his tweets.
Which one of us here has never been fucked over by their phone while typing. If I don't proof this and just hit send there'd be some covfefe shit in there.
Also the guy is the president. He should probably proofread his tweets.
Proofread or having a checker is not his style, never really has been.....but not a bad idea.
-
Which one of us here has never been fucked over by their phone while typing. If I don't proof this and just hit send there'd be some covfefe shit in there.
Also the guy is the president. He should probably proofread his tweets.
Proofread or having a checker is not his style, never really has been.....but not a bad idea.
Mine either. I consider myself an intelligent human being and I speak very well but sometimes the speech to text fucks with me. And yes the late night writers are ecstatic because they have some stupid unfunny shit that morons will laugh at.Proofread or having a checker is not his style, never really has been.....but not a bad idea.
WSS
-
-
Then do us a favor and expound on why you're outraged.Sounds like you had trouble following my posts..
WSS
-

-
get OUT of the paris accord. It's just another way of the rest of the world taking
advantage of us...and our good intentions.
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/31/trump-paris-accord-exit-is-good-for-the-environment-commentary.html
we can clean up our environment without joining the rest of the world in being manipulated by
so many countries that want our money. and our research. and trade deals that benefit THEM, not so
much us.
With our huge debt, it's time to back up. And China and India will thumb their nose at what their objectives
would be.
They are frantic to keep us in their stupid treaty because...they want OUR MONEY. That's right.
Our contributions. As one of the most dynamic richest countries on earth....THEY WANT OUR MONEY.
and, again, it is all about UN REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH.
We're in huge debt. Let us do the right things at home, let us pay for our own improvements.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Agreement Nationally determined contributions and their limitsThe contribution that each individual country should make in order to achieve the worldwide goal are determined by all countries individually and called "nationally determined contributions" (NDCs).[13] Article 3 requires them to be "ambitious", "represent a progression over time" and set "with the view to achieving the purpose of this Agreement". The contributions should be reported every five years and are to be registered by the UNFCCC Secretariat.[14] Each further ambition should be more ambitious than the previous one, known as the principle of 'progression'.[15] Countries can cooperate and pool their nationally determined contributions. The Intended Nationally Determined Contributions pledged during the 2015 Climate Change Conference serve—unless provided otherwise—as the initial Nationally determined contribution.
-
I think we should remove all our troops from Germany as well. Let Mercel foot the bill for her Muslim over ran country.
-
I think we should remove all our troops from Germany as well. Let Mercel foot the bill for her Muslim over ran country.
I think we should remove all our troops from Germany as well. Let Mercel foot the bill for her Muslim over ran country.
Offhand, I agree with you. But I wonder if that would invite russian troops amassing on the German
border if we weren't there....
to take east germany back. You never know anymore. obaMao let the whole world fall apart, like Bengazi.
-
I've misspelled "Covfefe" in all 57 states.
-
Then do us a favor and expound on why you're outraged.Sounds like you had trouble following my posts..
WSS
Then do us a favor and expound on why you're outraged.
WSS
If you think I'm outraged than you're even further off than he is
Though it is typical Steve to say everyone is "screaming" "hyperventilating" and "outraged"...
-
Then do us a favor and expound on why you're outraged.
WSS
If you think I'm outraged than you're even further off than he is
Though it is typical Steve to say everyone is "screaming" "hyperventilating" and "outraged"...
If you think I'm outraged than you're even further off than he is
Though it is typical Steve to say everyone is "screaming" "hyperventilating" and "outraged"...
Gee I don't know how many of the same post did you put up in a row answering yourself?
WSS
-
I've misspelled "Covfefe" in all 57 states.
I've misspelled "Covfefe" in all 57 states.
Maybe he was trying to spell Corvette?

-

-
If you think I'm outraged than you're even further off than he is
Though it is typical Steve to say everyone is "screaming" "hyperventilating" and "outraged"...
Gee I don't know how many of the same post did you put up in a row answering yourself?
WSS
Gee I don't know how many of the same post did you put up in a row answering yourself?
WSS
1) I never asked any questions
2) you can't embed too many things in one post, or they'll stop showing up. I needed to break that up.
-
-
Gee I don't know how many of the same post did you put up in a row answering yourself?
WSS
1) I never asked any questions
2) you can't embed too many things in one post, or they'll stop showing up. I needed to break that up.
1) I never asked any questions
2) you can't embed too many things in one post, or they'll stop showing up. I needed to break that up.
Thought you might have been going for the GOAT post.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login