Skip to content

Camp News

The Browns Board
206 35 9.1k
  • Must be almost dinner Time.. Cam Erving Is running a Lap 😛 EDIT-- Hue cuts day early with good work. No meetings Get Away. Curfew 11PM not 11:01PM..Kessler all 2's.Brock & Kizer split all 1's..Hue to announce MNF starter Tomorrow.. Wednesday.. "We think we know"?

  • Must be almost dinner Time.. Cam Erving Is running a Lap 😛 EDIT-- Hue cuts day early with good work. No meetings Get Away. Curfew 11PM not 11:01PM..Kessler all 2's.Brock & Kizer split all 1's..Hue to announce MNF starter Tomorrow.. Wednesday.. "We think we know"?

    @gumby73 said:

    Hue to announce MNF starter Tomorrow.. Wednesday.. "We think we know"?

    It's supposed to be nationally televised on espn. I truly doubt he'd throw Kizer out there into that situation. It'll be the Ostrich.

  • @gumby73 said:

    Hue to announce MNF starter Tomorrow.. Wednesday.. "We think we know"?

    It's supposed to be nationally televised on espn. I truly doubt he'd throw Kizer out there into that situation. It'll be the Ostrich.

    @orion said:

    It's supposed to be nationally televised on espn. I truly doubt he'd throw Kizer out there into that situation. It'll be the Ostrich.

    Rumors are moving fast that we may get both first half O.Snap count or alternating possessions? don't know? Looking back at camp attendees, looks like we finally got our true 1st OL going in pads Saturday & Monday(behind closed doors) Zieter looks to be the iron-man of group with no days off. JT was out today while Joel B. struggled to get up probably protecting LT also. Joel's fine, But if Hue wants a true snapshot of both? Maybe a 2 series snap count number (15-18 plays) on the true OL 1's would be nice, going into real script in TB..Wednesday? this media will be pounding the streets to way past Hues 11PM curfew 😆.I'll believe it.WHEN I see it & not hear it https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2017/8/15/16154638/cleveland-browns-training-camp-recap-day-15-live-in berea

  • @tour2ma said:

    but he was still ungainly.

    Have only watched the game... not "graded" the OL,

    .

    Ungainly? is a T word-ism on Cam I've never heard of..watch this

    than saddle up in your stirrups and tell us if Zach Sterup #79 has any chance of filling RT2 ..I'll be here all week

    @gumby73 said:

    Ungainly? is a T word-ism on Cam I've never heard of..watch this

    than saddle up in your stirrups and tell us if Zach Sterup #79 has any chance of filling RT2 ..I'll be here all week

    Love the guy's laugh in that clip... perfect illustration of "see what you hit"... in this case the ground.

    On Sterup.... Since NFL Net interrupted the end of its first rebroadcast of the Saints' game with 1/2 hour of babble about Zeke's suspension, I'll have to get back to you after the next replay is recorded...

  • @gumby73 said:

    Ungainly? is a T word-ism on Cam I've never heard of..watch this

    than saddle up in your stirrups and tell us if Zach Sterup #79 has any chance of filling RT2 ..I'll be here all week

    Love the guy's laugh in that clip... perfect illustration of "see what you hit"... in this case the ground.

    On Sterup.... Since NFL Net interrupted the end of its first rebroadcast of the Saints' game with 1/2 hour of babble about Zeke's suspension, I'll have to get back to you after the next replay is recorded...

    @tour2ma said:

    Love the guy's laugh in that clip... perfect illustration of "see what you hit"... in this case the ground.

    On Sterup.... Since NFL Net interrupted the end of its first rebroadcast of the Saints' game with 1/2 hour of babble about Zeke's suspension, I'll have to get back to you after the next replay is recorded...

    Replay was Monday and they left out the whole 3rd Q this time.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Love the guy's laugh in that clip... perfect illustration of "see what you hit"... in this case the ground.

    On Sterup.... Since NFL Net interrupted the end of its first rebroadcast of the Saints' game with 1/2 hour of babble about Zeke's suspension, I'll have to get back to you after the next replay is recorded...

    Replay was Monday and they left out the whole 3rd Q this time.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Replay was Monday and they left out the whole 3rd Q this time.

    Rich Eisen had a fan booth set-up at the draft for photo opt with fans. Of course it was located right next to a beer tent. I chose tree shade & beer tent & watched this Gooberfest. Eisen now looks like that fat faced spoiled millionaire kid of a oppaloopa straight out of Willie Wonka's Factory. Eisen has this thing about admiring his fingernails. Literately Popping in & Out of a Sports Jacket. Than seriously would hand sanitize his hands per every photo opt. session..One 24 onz'er later I could not bear to watch this Homo-ness...

  • Happy Friday!! People go out of Town. Can we get the Tavern open for some MNF? We promise not to throw the bar stools 😛

  • Happy Friday!! People go out of Town. Can we get the Tavern open for some MNF? We promise not to throw the bar stools 😛

    @gumby73 said:

    Happy Friday!! People go out of Town. Can we get the Tavern open for some MNF? We promise not to throw the bar stools 😛

    Major migration out of town for the eclipse Monday. Thank goodness the game's on national TV. Flugels moved out of Nashville a little too soon.

  • @gumby73 said:

    Happy Friday!! People go out of Town. Can we get the Tavern open for some MNF? We promise not to throw the bar stools 😛

    Major migration out of town for the eclipse Monday. Thank goodness the game's on national TV. Flugels moved out of Nashville a little too soon.

    @hoorta said:

    Major migration out of town for the eclipse Monday. Thank goodness the game's on national TV. Flugels moved out of Nashville a little too soon.

    I bought a life insurance policy on the eclipse. I figure if I don't go to the center of it with my brothers driving from Colo. to Wyoming, then I'll just have to live until 2024 when the next one has the center come within a few miles of my home here. 😁 😄

    Did you hear about the Aggie astronaut who wanted to go on the mission to the sun? When he was told he would burn up he informed that person it would not happen since he was going at night. 😆

  • @tour2ma said:

    Love the guy's laugh in that clip... perfect illustration of "see what you hit"... in this case the ground.

    On Sterup.... Since NFL Net interrupted the end of its first rebroadcast of the Saints' game with 1/2 hour of babble about Zeke's suspension, I'll have to get back to you after the next replay is recorded...

    Replay was Monday and they left out the whole 3rd Q this time.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Replay was Monday and they left out the whole 3rd Q this time.

    Ah... there was one last one Wed AM... and it was whole. 😮

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Danny Shelton out 3-6 weeks.

    huh boy.....

    A first round pick of ours that actually plays some decent football has to get hurt.

  • They way he played the 1st pre season game, anyone should be able to fill in.

  • They way he played the 1st pre season game, anyone should be able to fill in.

    @d-bone said:

    They way he played the 1st pre season game, anyone should be able to fill in.

    Gotta disagree there. The guy really does take one 2 people a good chunk of the time and is chaotic getting into the backfield any way he can. I really believe he tees it up for other guys to make plays.

  • @hoorta said:

    Major migration out of town for the eclipse Monday. Thank goodness the game's on national TV. Flugels moved out of Nashville a little too soon.

    I bought a life insurance policy on the eclipse. I figure if I don't go to the center of it with my brothers driving from Colo. to Wyoming, then I'll just have to live until 2024 when the next one has the center come within a few miles of my home here. 😁 😄

    Did you hear about the Aggie astronaut who wanted to go on the mission to the sun? When he was told he would burn up he informed that person it would not happen since he was going at night. 😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    Did you hear about the Aggie astronaut who wanted to go on the mission to the sun? When he was told he would burn up he informed that person it would not happen since he was going at night. 😆

    Did you ever hear the post office motto..Rain,Snow,Sleet nor Hail the mail must go thru..Well hail these NC necks never prepared for a eclipse 😮 . In NC should be dark my 2:30ish, Am to bring my night vision goggles & just deliver that chit..Oh yea & don't walk towards nor look at the sun..If am still alive for MNF..Go Browns!!

  • RT Austin Pasztor signs 1 year deal with Atlanta Falcons...Watch for a E:60 with Joe Thomas this Sunday.. EDIT---Sashi, trade Parkey to TB or Jags...both their K'ers still suck

  • @hoorta said:

    Major migration out of town for the eclipse Monday. Thank goodness the game's on national TV. Flugels moved out of Nashville a little too soon.

    I bought a life insurance policy on the eclipse. I figure if I don't go to the center of it with my brothers driving from Colo. to Wyoming, then I'll just have to live until 2024 when the next one has the center come within a few miles of my home here. 😁 😄

    Did you hear about the Aggie astronaut who wanted to go on the mission to the sun? When he was told he would burn up he informed that person it would not happen since he was going at night. 😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    I bought a life insurance policy on the eclipse. I figure if I don't go to the center of it with my brothers driving from Colo. to Wyoming, then I'll just have to live until 2024 when the next one has the center come within a few miles of my home here. 😁 😄

    Did you hear about the Aggie astronaut who wanted to go on the mission to the sun? When he was told he would burn up he informed that person it would not happen since he was going at night. 😆

    Ha AG I've been an Astronomy Geek since I was 6 years old. Close approach of Mars did it. Even thought about being a professional Astronomer, until I figured out you needed a PhD, and those guys were doing stuff I wasn't interested in. I hope I'm still alive in 2024 too. The Texas eclipse almost goes directly over Dayton too. Ditto Cleveland.

    I won't bore the non technically inclined, but my claim to fame is I saw the eclipse Carly Simon sung about in the song " You're so vain" except I saw it in Norfolk VA. Eclipses (sort of) repeat themselves every 18 years and change 1\3 of the way around the world. So the 2024 eclipse is related to the 1970 one- 54 years later. Just as this one is the clone of the one in Europe in 1999.

    I'd do a road trip to your place in 7 years, with appropriate wine. Now in St Louis with a 50 mile drive to the center line. For those that say so what? MHO is you should put a TOTAL eclipse on your bucket list. Wifie who isn't even into that stuff- when I dragged her to Curacao in 1998 to see one (yeah, February in the Caribbean tough discussion) thought it was the coolest thing she had ever seen. You do understand from personal experience why some ancients offered human sacrifice to make it go away.

  • hoorta-my wife and I had just gotten married in 1970 while I was stationed at Ft. Bragg. We drove just a little ENE towards Va. coast so we could be in the very center, so it's actually already checked off the bucket list. My younger brother was in school at William & Mary in Va. so he got to see it too by driving over to Va. Beach.

    https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=path+1970+eclipse&fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi1239.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff518%2FMLNJ%2FMar1970EclipsePath.jpg#id=1&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi1239.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff518%2FMLNJ%2FMar1970EclipsePath.jpg&action=click