Camp News
-
He's currently outshining any of our other QB's in camp and has impressed not only the fans in attendance - but Hue, Kenny Britt, but a few offensive linemen have spoken about how he's ahead of where they thought he'd be as well.
Sounds like he's showing whoever he needs to show.
Where have you heard that? A couple of radio reports that I have heard here, locally, from guys who have been on the scene, have said that none of the QBs have been all that impressive. Can it just be a variance in perception by observors? Could the guys you reference be desperate to have a QB here look like a success that they have some rose colored glasses on? I hope you are right. We need a break when it comes to QB. I just am now hearing different stuff...from you and from others.
Where have you heard that? A couple of radio reports that I have heard here, locally, from guys who have been on the scene, have said that none of the QBs have been all that impressive. Can it just be a variance in perception by observors? Could the guys you reference be desperate to have a QB here look like a success that they have some rose colored glasses on? I hope you are right. We need a break when it comes to QB. I just am now hearing different stuff...from you and from others.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/07/browns_kenny_britt_on_deshone.html
Sounds like you're listening to the wrong guys.
-
I hope Kizer is the guy but I agree on getting too excited, how he performs when the games counts will how I will access him. Frankly I don't care which QB becomes the guy I'm not picky just please someone step up and become the franchise QB.
-
Where have you heard that? A couple of radio reports that I have heard here, locally, from guys who have been on the scene, have said that none of the QBs have been all that impressive. Can it just be a variance in perception by observors? Could the guys you reference be desperate to have a QB here look like a success that they have some rose colored glasses on? I hope you are right. We need a break when it comes to QB. I just am now hearing different stuff...from you and from others.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/07/browns_kenny_britt_on_deshone.html
Sounds like you're listening to the wrong guys.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/07/browns_kenny_britt_on_deshone.html
Sounds like you're listening to the wrong guys.
Yo TCPO- this doesn't mean doo-doo yet. I well remember that training camp sensation Ben Gay. That Kizer is one smart dude was never in question. I want to see football smarts though. Not a bunch of dumb interceptions he chucked up at Notre Dame.
I hope Kizer is the guy but I agree on getting too excited, how he performs when the games counts will how I will access him. Frankly I don't care which QB becomes the guy I'm not picky just please someone step up and become the franchise QB.
^^ This. I want to see it in a bunch of regular season games first. Even preseason doesn't mean much, with teams playing vanilla defense. So let's cool down on the hype. First game back in '99, Steelers 47, Browns 0.
-
Where have you heard that? A couple of radio reports that I have heard here, locally, from guys who have been on the scene, have said that none of the QBs have been all that impressive. Can it just be a variance in perception by observors? Could the guys you reference be desperate to have a QB here look like a success that they have some rose colored glasses on? I hope you are right. We need a break when it comes to QB. I just am now hearing different stuff...from you and from others.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/07/browns_kenny_britt_on_deshone.html
Sounds like you're listening to the wrong guys.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/07/browns_kenny_britt_on_deshone.html
Sounds like you're listening to the wrong guys.
Or, maybe you are. Whatever.....again.....for me it is a wait and see. I mean, we all had reason, sort of, to be excited about Johnny Fucking Football. How did that work out. Nothing against Kizer. I am just not going to go blather crazy about a guy like this...or any one.
I expect him to excell....but that does not mean he has proven he will.
-
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/07/browns_kenny_britt_on_deshone.html
Sounds like you're listening to the wrong guys.
Or, maybe you are. Whatever.....again.....for me it is a wait and see. I mean, we all had reason, sort of, to be excited about Johnny Fucking Football. How did that work out. Nothing against Kizer. I am just not going to go blather crazy about a guy like this...or any one.
I expect him to excell....but that does not mean he has proven he will.
Or, maybe you are. Whatever.....again.....for me it is a wait and see. I mean, we all had reason, sort of, to be excited about Johnny Fucking Football.
No. No we did not.
-
Or, maybe you are. Whatever.....again.....for me it is a wait and see. I mean, we all had reason, sort of, to be excited about Johnny Fucking Football.
No. No we did not.
-
Not sure if your B-a-l-o-n-e-y has a first name?
but CockyBra'Weiner has been designated to 2nd team reps most of camp. Stated he wanted to be the starter, once b4 camp. Than has put his head down & has not bitched once since. But Bra'Weiner has done a pretty fair job with the table scraps not seeing many 1 reps.(Payton,Hall even Higgins).This camp still has such a long way to go. -
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/07/browns_kenny_britt_on_deshone.html
Sounds like you're listening to the wrong guys.
Yo TCPO- this doesn't mean doo-doo yet. I well remember that training camp sensation Ben Gay. That Kizer is one smart dude was never in question. I want to see football smarts though. Not a bunch of dumb interceptions he chucked up at Notre Dame.
I hope Kizer is the guy but I agree on getting too excited, how he performs when the games counts will how I will access him. Frankly I don't care which QB becomes the guy I'm not picky just please someone step up and become the franchise QB.
^^ This. I want to see it in a bunch of regular season games first. Even preseason doesn't mean much, with teams playing vanilla defense. So let's cool down on the hype. First game back in '99, Steelers 47, Browns 0.
Yo TCPO- this doesn't mean doo-doo yet. I well remember that training camp sensation Ben Gay. That Kizer is one smart dude was never in question. I want to see football smarts though. Not a bunch of dumb interceptions he chucked up at Notre Dame.
^^ This. I want to see it in a bunch of regular season games first. Even preseason doesn't mean much, with teams playing vanilla defense. So let's cool down on the hype. First game back in '99, Steelers 47, Browns 0.
You don't have to agree with it, doesn't mean it isn't true. He's outperforming Kessler and Osweiler and, should it continue, he'll be our day one starter.
-
Not sure if your B-a-l-o-n-e-y has a first name?
but CockyBra'Weiner has been designated to 2nd team reps most of camp. Stated he wanted to be the starter, once b4 camp. Than has put his head down & has not bitched once since. But Bra'Weiner has done a pretty fair job with the table scraps not seeing many 1 reps.(Payton,Hall even Higgins).This camp still has such a long way to go. Not sure if your B-a-l-o-n-e-y has a first name?
but CockyBra'Weiner has been designated to 2nd team reps most of camp. Stated he wanted to be the starter, once b4 camp. Than has put his head down & has not bitched once since. But Bra'Weiner has done a pretty fair job with the table scraps not seeing many 1 reps.(Payton,Hall even Higgins).This camp still has such a long way to go. I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
-
Not sure if your B-a-l-o-n-e-y has a first name?
but CockyBra'Weiner has been designated to 2nd team reps most of camp. Stated he wanted to be the starter, once b4 camp. Than has put his head down & has not bitched once since. But Bra'Weiner has done a pretty fair job with the table scraps not seeing many 1 reps.(Payton,Hall even Higgins).This camp still has such a long way to go. I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
What? You did not receive your gumby decoder ring?

-
-
Hoping to hear a lot of Garrett and ogbah this year.
-
Kenny Britt interview confirms what I was thinking about him at the practice. He seems
more and more to be what most of us always wanted Gordon to be.
He's a great fit.
NOTE: at 4:20 ? it must be mary kay cabbage that asks him if there was a competition
with him and pryor with pryor being over there...and him being....
really stupid. sounded like her.
-
been following a live twitter from camp, the hot names there are= Britt,R.Hall,Garrett,M.Dayes & tie at 5th with Trevon Coley,Nacua,Schult... The not so hot= Rod Johnson,Njoku,Ricardo Lewis,M.Alford than the hiding of Joe Haden after toasted twice..
-
been following a live twitter from camp, the hot names there are= Britt,R.Hall,Garrett,M.Dayes & tie at 5th with Trevon Coley,Nacua,Schult... The not so hot= Rod Johnson,Njoku,Ricardo Lewis,M.Alford than the hiding of Joe Haden after toasted twice..
been following a live twitter from camp, the hot names there are= Britt,R.Hall,
Rannell Hall was a guy that emerged as someone to watch last year. And then he got hurt and shelved for the year.
He's not big or anything but we can use guys that get open and catch the ball.
I'm pulling for him.....but he can't get hurt anymore.
-
Just doesn't seem like the same old shit. This is going to be the best year we have had in a long time. I am enjoying the reports.
-
been following a live twitter from camp, the hot names there are= Britt,R.Hall,
Rannell Hall was a guy that emerged as someone to watch last year. And then he got hurt and shelved for the year.
He's not big or anything but we can use guys that get open and catch the ball.
I'm pulling for him.....but he can't get hurt anymore.
Rannell Hall was a guy that emerged as someone to watch last year. And then he got hurt and shelved for the year.
He's not big or anything but we can use guys that get open and catch the ball.
I'm pulling for him.....but he can't get hurt anymore.
What surprised me was Randall some how got out of TB with him & Winston both in rookie season. Hall had a terrible combine, but any guy with a 6.87 3 cone should tell teams he can cut to get open in space. Got hurt at GB but before that, the dude dropped nothing all camp last season & Hue trusted him to get open. I'd say he passed are 4 drafted rookies WR's in flying colors in 1 preseason game before injury..I like Hall over Louis at WR3 all day..
-
Apologies if this is somewhere else, but Caleb Brantley broke his finger yesterday:
https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/browns-caleb-brantley-suffers-broken-finger/
Seems really minor though to only miss a "week or two". Just hope it isn't one those nagging things cause I feel like this dude might seriously contribute.
-
I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
What? You did not receive your gumby decoder ring?

What? You did not receive your gumby decoder ring?

To quote Ralphie: I got it, but then all there was to decode was a crummy commercial.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
