Skip to content

My Dream

The Browns Board
7 5 1.1k
  • So I tend to have some pretty far out dreams. But not one have I had a dream about the Browns...until last night.

    It wasnt a good dream.

    It was opening day, and the Browns were on the Vikings 20 yard line with two minutes left in the game. It was 4th and inches and we were down by 4 points. Brett Ratliff was under center (dont ask me why). We were in a shotgun formation. I was screaming at the TV because why the hell would they run shotgun on 4th and inches? Anyways, the ball was snapped, it was a flea flicker from James Davis to Ratliff, Braylon Edwards was wide open in the endzone. Ratliff threw a bullet to Edwards. Just as he was about to catch the ball, a Vikings safety got in front of him.

    Pick 6.

    Man I hope this isnt a sign. Just thought id share with everyone. I am not kidding you, I woke up screaming.

  • So I tend to have some pretty far out dreams. But not one have I had a dream about the Browns...until last night.

    It wasnt a good dream.

    It was opening day, and the Browns were on the Vikings 20 yard line with two minutes left in the game. It was 4th and inches and we were down by 4 points. Brett Ratliff was under center (dont ask me why). We were in a shotgun formation. I was screaming at the TV because why the hell would they run shotgun on 4th and inches? Anyways, the ball was snapped, it was a flea flicker from James Davis to Ratliff, Braylon Edwards was wide open in the endzone. Ratliff threw a bullet to Edwards. Just as he was about to catch the ball, a Vikings safety got in front of him.

    Pick 6.

    Man I hope this isnt a sign. Just thought id share with everyone. I am not kidding you, I woke up screaming.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    So I tend to have some pretty far out dreams. But not one have I had a dream about the Browns...until last night.

    It wasnt a good dream.

    It was opening day, and the Browns were on the Vikings 20 yard line with two minutes left in the game. It was 4th and inches and we were down by 4 points. Brett Ratliff was under center (dont ask me why). We were in a shotgun formation. I was screaming at the TV because why the hell would they run shotgun on 4th and inches? Anyways, the ball was snapped, it was a flea flicker from James Davis to Ratliff, Braylon Edwards was wide open in the endzone. Ratliff threw a bullet to Edwards. Just as he was about to catch the ball, a Vikings safety got in front of him.

    Pick 6.

    Man I hope this isnt a sign. Just thought id share with everyone. I am not kidding you, I woke up screaming.

    Stop eating an entire gallon of ice cream before you go to bed and these things won't happen!

  • So I tend to have some pretty far out dreams. But not one have I had a dream about the Browns...until last night.

    It wasnt a good dream.

    It was opening day, and the Browns were on the Vikings 20 yard line with two minutes left in the game. It was 4th and inches and we were down by 4 points. Brett Ratliff was under center (dont ask me why). We were in a shotgun formation. I was screaming at the TV because why the hell would they run shotgun on 4th and inches? Anyways, the ball was snapped, it was a flea flicker from James Davis to Ratliff, Braylon Edwards was wide open in the endzone. Ratliff threw a bullet to Edwards. Just as he was about to catch the ball, a Vikings safety got in front of him.

    Pick 6.

    Man I hope this isnt a sign. Just thought id share with everyone. I am not kidding you, I woke up screaming.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    So I tend to have some pretty far out dreams. But not one have I had a dream about the Browns...until last night.

    It wasnt a good dream.

    It was opening day, and the Browns were on the Vikings 20 yard line with two minutes left in the game. It was 4th and inches and we were down by 4 points. Brett Ratliff was under center (dont ask me why). We were in a shotgun formation. I was screaming at the TV because why the hell would they run shotgun on 4th and inches? Anyways, the ball was snapped, it was a flea flicker from James Davis to Ratliff, Braylon Edwards was wide open in the endzone. Ratliff threw a bullet to Edwards. Just as he was about to catch the ball, a Vikings safety got in front of him.

    Pick 6.

    Man I hope this isnt a sign. Just thought id share with everyone. I am not kidding you, I woke up screaming.

    I had a "dream" like that last year, but DA was under center...oh wait....nevermind.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    So I tend to have some pretty far out dreams. But not one have I had a dream about the Browns...until last night.

    It wasnt a good dream.

    It was opening day, and the Browns were on the Vikings 20 yard line with two minutes left in the game. It was 4th and inches and we were down by 4 points. Brett Ratliff was under center (dont ask me why). We were in a shotgun formation. I was screaming at the TV because why the hell would they run shotgun on 4th and inches? Anyways, the ball was snapped, it was a flea flicker from James Davis to Ratliff, Braylon Edwards was wide open in the endzone. Ratliff threw a bullet to Edwards. Just as he was about to catch the ball, a Vikings safety got in front of him.

    Pick 6.

    Man I hope this isnt a sign. Just thought id share with everyone. I am not kidding you, I woke up screaming.

    Stop eating an entire gallon of ice cream before you go to bed and these things won't happen!

    AdaM said:

    Stop eating an entire gallon of ice cream before you go to bed and these things won't happen!

    I cant resist. Ben and Jerry's is my guilty pleasure 🙂

  • A couple days ago I had a dream that I was a backup QB for the browns and I was in my family room tossing balls back and forth with DA and Joe Thomas and we were trying to find Mangini. We looked in the phone book for his number and DA had to prove it was really him and not a random browns fan by answering questions over the phone.

    ...

    Not as exciting as yours, but in my dream I also went to visit the bengals team and said hi to Rey Maualuga, and bumped chests with Andre Smith. 😆

  • A couple days ago I had a dream that I was a backup QB for the browns and I was in my family room tossing balls back and forth with DA and Joe Thomas and we were trying to find Mangini. We looked in the phone book for his number and DA had to prove it was really him and not a random browns fan by answering questions over the phone.

    ...

    Not as exciting as yours, but in my dream I also went to visit the bengals team and said hi to Rey Maualuga, and bumped chests with Andre Smith. 😆

    @deadwombat said:

    A couple days ago I had a dream that I was a backup QB for the browns and I was in my family room tossing balls back and forth with DA and Joe Thomas and we were trying to find Mangini. We looked in the phone book for his number and DA had to prove it was really him and not a random browns fan by answering questions over the phone.

    ...

    Not as exciting as yours, but in my dream I also went to visit the bengals team and said hi to Rey Maualuga, and bumped chests with Andre Smith. 😆

    Haha well at least your dream was a happy one lol.

  • I had a dream before the draft that we traded up to get the 2nd and 3rd overall. Thankfully, ManKok isn't Retarded.