Hope and Change!
-
C'mon Brady. You're the change. Bring us something to be hopeful about!
ps. Braylon you can help the kid if you'll, you know, catch the damn ball.
-
\ said:
C'mon Brady. You're the change. Bring us something to be hopeful about!ps. Braylon you can help the kid if you'll, you know, catch the damn ball.
That's what we're all hoping for man...
Anderson was never supposed to be in the plan.
A flash in the proverbial pan,
Blow it all up like the taliban.
-
When I heard they were starting BQ I literally jumped off my seat and screamed in joy! and I totally agree about Mr. Edwards... the guy is inconsistant what happened to him?
-
\ said:
I totally agree about Mr. Edwards... the guy is inconsistant what happened to him?Maybe he's been hanging out with Santonio "Cheech" Holmes and things are a bit cloudy even after they exit the microbus...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login