Corey Coleman Participated in Beating
-
However we want to spin this, it doesn't look good on Coleman.
-
@ghoolie said:
Again, a good post. If he was there, watching and did noting, I am pretty sure that is a contributory offense. Unless is life was in peril and he couldn't react, he could at least have been verbally against it and called the police. DOing nothing is just as bad as joining in the beating. He is a typical inner city savage.
a person I know did ten years for saying nothing
-
@ghoolie said:
It is impressed upon citizens to do everything possible to stop a crime. I would like to see Law enforcement begin arresting people who video fights and beatings and do nothing but laugh and jump around like zoo animals.
one going on now is that girl she kept telling her boyfriend (by text of course) to go threw with his suicide plan,well he did and now she is in court,hope the bitch gets some time she is not bad looking either I bet the dykes will love her well
-
I been following that case Syd, Pretty damn sick. And all for a April fools day prank? You have got to be dropping logs. This is just sick.
-
I been following that case Syd, Pretty damn sick. And all for a April fools day prank? You have got to be dropping logs. This is just sick.
I been following that case Syd, Pretty damn sick. And all for a April fools day prank? You have got to be dropping logs. This is just sick.
I have been busy lately (it's summertime man) anything new going on
-
Coleman has been under my skin since the day we drafted him.....this is just one more strike in my book.....still looking for ANY reason to want him on my team.......(unsuccessfully)
-
@ghoolie said:
I got attacked like fresh meat in a zombie nest when I laughed my ass off at Coleman. It amazes me that these cocksuckers demand football talk, but when the football talk doesn't powder their ass, they call it trolling.
Coleman played in a very tough-football-like division, spread offense, no real block and tackle exposure.
His stats show that he drops a lot of passes. Actually MORE than Braylon Edwards inside the numbers. He hates contact, The outside routes that he likes will simply not be available to him in the NFL, He is too small, and he is not physical enough to win the outside. This guy is a fucking D U D. He is again one of the worst draft picks imaginable. There is no future with this punk.
not true.
most have to follow the consensus to feel included.
to go off the path and claim to have seen something different or to call for a different path would be blasphemy for most.
god bless PoG but for every number one pick that's gone south down the shitter he still exclaims as a great pick( TR is still ringing in my head). i'm guilty of it with gilbert but redeemed myself when saying watkins was a bum and before that declaring holmgren as a 10 year set-back.
shoulda kept davis. shoulda kept mangini. shoulda kept pettine.....BUT NO!!!!!!!!!
thank god for hue jackson! LMAO!!
-
@ghoolie said:
Coleman played in a very tough-football-like division, spread offense, no real block and tackle exposure.
His stats show that he drops a lot of passes. Actually MORE than Braylon Edwards inside the numbers. He hates contact,
I assume you mean TOUCH football.
Braylon Edwards is a good example. Take your eyes off the ball to look for the guy that's gonna tackle you. Not to be confused with, looking for where you're going to run with it.
Hopefully Coleman isn't as afraid as BE was.
He didn't show a whole lot last year...but he was a rookie on a bad team.
-
It still irk's Me , that we took him over Doctson.. Big head scratcher for Me...
Isn't Doctson the WR who got injured and hardly played at all? Or am I getting him confused with somebody else?
It's important to note that Coleman was a rookie on the worst team, like Orion did, but I think many of us got our hopes up after continuously reading how Corey was dominating in training camp. Our panic is only cemented after Pryor inexplicably leaving for less money, and even though we have Britt, it still feels like we have nobody to throw the rock to, right? I've probably read four different articles from various publications stating that Ricardo Louis has dramatically improved, and he's a vastly different player from the guy who began his career last year. That's all fine and good, but I don't really give a crap how a player looks right now. Heck, I don't even care how a player looks in training camp. Corey Coleman dominated last year's training camp. Big deal. Hell, I still remember when Quincy freaking Morgan was being talked about as a guy who would "break out" in the NFL because of how he looked in camp. *yawn* So I'm not easily impressed until I see a guy do at LEAST in preseason games, and even that doesn't hold too much water. I want to see our guys make plays DURING THE SEASON.
Still, if the reports are true about Ricardo, and he truly IS playing at full speed with a much improved understanding of the offense, that could bode well for us. Ricardo has the body style and speed needed to make big plays in the NFL (if he actually catches the damn ball), and in theory, he COULD be the guy to burn defenses deep since Coleman doesn't appear to ever be healthy. I still think we need to add a veteran WR, and I think we will when teams start making cuts closer to the beginning of the season. There will be a veteran casualty, and we'll snap him up.
-
The assault report is not a positive, but let it play out... see what if anything develops.
The actual, disturbing reality is another NFL player whose "entourage" leads him in a negative direction. Hopefully it ends up being a cheap lesson for Corey.
Maybe in some alternate reality a choir boy surrounds himself with thugs...The assault report is not a positive, but let it play out... see what if anything develops.
The actual, disturbing reality is another NFL player whose "entourage" leads him in a negative direction. Hopefully it ends up being a cheap lesson for Corey.

WSS
-
It still irk's Me , that we took him over Doctson.. Big head scratcher for Me...
Isn't Doctson the WR who got injured and hardly played at all? Or am I getting him confused with somebody else?
It's important to note that Coleman was a rookie on the worst team, like Orion did, but I think many of us got our hopes up after continuously reading how Corey was dominating in training camp. Our panic is only cemented after Pryor inexplicably leaving for less money, and even though we have Britt, it still feels like we have nobody to throw the rock to, right? I've probably read four different articles from various publications stating that Ricardo Louis has dramatically improved, and he's a vastly different player from the guy who began his career last year. That's all fine and good, but I don't really give a crap how a player looks right now. Heck, I don't even care how a player looks in training camp. Corey Coleman dominated last year's training camp. Big deal. Hell, I still remember when Quincy freaking Morgan was being talked about as a guy who would "break out" in the NFL because of how he looked in camp. *yawn* So I'm not easily impressed until I see a guy do at LEAST in preseason games, and even that doesn't hold too much water. I want to see our guys make plays DURING THE SEASON.
Still, if the reports are true about Ricardo, and he truly IS playing at full speed with a much improved understanding of the offense, that could bode well for us. Ricardo has the body style and speed needed to make big plays in the NFL (if he actually catches the damn ball), and in theory, he COULD be the guy to burn defenses deep since Coleman doesn't appear to ever be healthy. I still think we need to add a veteran WR, and I think we will when teams start making cuts closer to the beginning of the season. There will be a veteran casualty, and we'll snap him up.
Isn't Doctson the WR who got injured and hardly played at all? Or am I getting him confused with somebody else?
It's important to note that Coleman was a rookie on the worst team, like Orion did, but I think many of us got our hopes up after continuously reading how Corey was dominating in training camp. Our panic is only cemented after Pryor inexplicably leaving for less money, and even though we have Britt, it still feels like we have nobody to throw the rock to, right? I've probably read four different articles from various publications stating that Ricardo Louis has dramatically improved, and he's a vastly different player from the guy who began his career last year. That's all fine and good, but I don't really give a crap how a player looks right now. Heck, I don't even care how a player looks in training camp. Corey Coleman dominated last year's training camp. Big deal. Hell, I still remember when Quincy freaking Morgan was being talked about as a guy who would "break out" in the NFL because of how he looked in camp. *yawn* So I'm not easily impressed until I see a guy do at LEAST in preseason games, and even that doesn't hold too much water. I want to see our guys make plays DURING THE SEASON.
Still, if the reports are true about Ricardo, and he truly IS playing at full speed with a much improved understanding of the offense, that could bode well for us. Ricardo has the body style and speed needed to make big plays in the NFL (if he actually catches the damn ball), and in theory, he COULD be the guy to burn defenses deep since Coleman doesn't appear to ever be healthy. I still think we need to add a veteran WR, and I think we will when teams start making cuts closer to the beginning of the season. There will be a veteran casualty, and we'll snap him up.
Ricardo Louis is dramatically lost per Terry Pluto.. Louis is garebage.. the only reason he has a roster spot is because we have nothing else.. puhleeze...this dud can't catch a cold.
-
Not that I had heard but it is no where near over. I look for our Lovely Government to try to make a gay ass law to prevent this type of thing (MORONS) but like I said I have not heard nothing new
-
It still irk's Me , that we took him over Doctson.. Big head scratcher for Me...
Isn't Doctson the WR who got injured and hardly played at all? Or am I getting him confused with somebody else?
It's important to note that Coleman was a rookie on the worst team, like Orion did, but I think many of us got our hopes up after continuously reading how Corey was dominating in training camp. Our panic is only cemented after Pryor inexplicably leaving for less money, and even though we have Britt, it still feels like we have nobody to throw the rock to, right? I've probably read four different articles from various publications stating that Ricardo Louis has dramatically improved, and he's a vastly different player from the guy who began his career last year. That's all fine and good, but I don't really give a crap how a player looks right now. Heck, I don't even care how a player looks in training camp. Corey Coleman dominated last year's training camp. Big deal. Hell, I still remember when Quincy freaking Morgan was being talked about as a guy who would "break out" in the NFL because of how he looked in camp. *yawn* So I'm not easily impressed until I see a guy do at LEAST in preseason games, and even that doesn't hold too much water. I want to see our guys make plays DURING THE SEASON.
Still, if the reports are true about Ricardo, and he truly IS playing at full speed with a much improved understanding of the offense, that could bode well for us. Ricardo has the body style and speed needed to make big plays in the NFL (if he actually catches the damn ball), and in theory, he COULD be the guy to burn defenses deep since Coleman doesn't appear to ever be healthy. I still think we need to add a veteran WR, and I think we will when teams start making cuts closer to the beginning of the season. There will be a veteran casualty, and we'll snap him up.
Isn't Doctson the WR who got injured and hardly played at all?
Coleman out performed all of the other top receivers in his draft class last year.
Sounds great...except they all got hurt for longer than him.
-
Funny thread. The article seems to indicate that Corey wasn't involved.
Yeah, if you look closely the name of the thread was copied verbatim from the article title, I didn't realize I couldn't edit the title later when I posted.
Another take here:
His brother, Jonathan Coleman, 25, and Jared Floyd, 24, both of Dallas, Texas, were indicted on one count each of felonious assault, a second-degree felony.
Per the indictment issued Tuesday morning, courtesy of ABC News 5 Cleveland, Coleman and Floyd "did knowingly cause serious physical harm to Adam Sapp."
While the Browns second-year receiver wasn’t indicted, he was named in a probable cause affidavit that says the three men attacked the 26-year-old Mayfield Heights resident, according to Adam Ferrise of Cleveland.com.
Sapp also told Cleveland.com in a phone interview he was attacked from behind and was not able to name Corey Coleman as one of his assailants. The attack resulted in him suffering a concussion, a ruptured ear drum and multiple bruises, according to police reports.
Although Sapp wasn’t able to name the Browns’ 2016 first-round pick, his friend Nina Holman said he was involved in the beating.And even though Corey Coleman wasn’t indicted on Tuesday with the two other men, the issue remains under investigation, Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office spokeswoman Kathleen Caffrey said, according to Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal.
Jonathan Coleman and Floyd will be arraigned on July 5.
Yeah, if you look closely the name of the thread was copied verbatim from the article title, I didn't realize I couldn't edit the title later when I posted.
Another take here:
His brother, Jonathan Coleman, 25, and Jared Floyd, 24, both of Dallas, Texas, were indicted on one count each of felonious assault, a second-degree felony.
Per the indictment issued Tuesday morning, courtesy of ABC News 5 Cleveland, Coleman and Floyd "did knowingly cause serious physical harm to Adam Sapp."
While the Browns second-year receiver wasn’t indicted, he was named in a probable cause affidavit that says the three men attacked the 26-year-old Mayfield Heights resident, according to Adam Ferrise of Cleveland.com.
Sapp also told Cleveland.com in a phone interview he was attacked from behind and was not able to name Corey Coleman as one of his assailants. The attack resulted in him suffering a concussion, a ruptured ear drum and multiple bruises, according to police reports.
Although Sapp wasn’t able to name the Browns’ 2016 first-round pick, his friend Nina Holman said he was involved in the beating.And even though Corey Coleman wasn’t indicted on Tuesday with the two other men, the issue remains under investigation, Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office spokeswoman Kathleen Caffrey said, according to Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal.
Jonathan Coleman and Floyd will be arraigned on July 5.
The three keys to this are bold, red font.
Because of Holman, Sapp's friend, Coleman was named in the police report from the incident.
It's hard to imagine, as many have said, how he wasn't involved.
Just because the guy didn't drag the beaten body to the parking garage doesn't mean he didn't touch him. The other two are his goons, that type of work isn't for the ringleader.
Not exactly sure what the hold-up is for indictment. There have been charges filed against perps for much less.
-
This sucks. What an asshole.
Good thing we let Pryor walk on principle. It's Britt and??? To lead our offence through the air.
I just hate crap like this.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login