BC's Herzlich fighting cancer
-
-
Just as anyone who's watched the guy play would expect, Herzlich's facing this challenge with a lot of heart and toughness.
"At this point, I do not know what this means for my football future, but I am determined to rid my body of this disease so that I can put that uniform back on," he said. "Thank you in advance for your prayers and concern. Together, we will fight this and win."
Herzlich's father actually posts on BC message boards, so I'm sure there will be a lot of online interaction between the family and concerned fans.
I wish Mark and his family only the best.

-
To often it takes things like this to put things in perspective.
I wish the kid well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login