Braindead
-
This is a TV series that I just started watching. It is very bizarre. It is about Washington politicians whose brains have been taken over by alien bugs. Yes, did I say it is bizarre? It is also quite funny...of course.
-
This is a TV series that I just started watching. It is very bizarre. It is about Washington politicians whose brains have been taken over by alien bugs. Yes, did I say it is bizarre? It is also quite funny...of course.
This is a TV series that I just started watching. It is very bizarre. It is about Washington politicians whose brains have been taken over by alien bugs. Yes, did I say it is bizarre? It is also quite funny...of course.
...are you sure you're not just watching C-SPAN?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login